Do You Believe The Garabandal Miracle Will Happen?

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by Carol55, Jan 3, 2017.

?

Do You Believe The Garabandal Miracle Will Happen?

1. Yes, I believe the Miracle will occur at Garabandal

76 vote(s)
    72.4%
  2. No, I do not believe the Miracle will occur at Garabandal

15 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Yes, I believe the Miracle will occur at Garabandal and I plan on being present for it if possible

14 vote(s)
    13.3%
  1. Danielle

Danielle New Member

I agree with you. Compare that to something I will share . This is how I understand this from Fatima . It is simply a perspective take it or leave it. It's all good to me.
    “J.M.J.
    The third part of the secret revealed at the Cova da Iria-Fatima, on 13 July 1917.
    I write in obedience to you, my God, who command me to do so through his Excellency the Bishop of Leiria and through your Most Holy Mother and mine.
    After the two parts which I have already explained, at the left of Our Lady and a little above, we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with the splendour that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand: pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice: ‘Penance, Penance, Penance!'.

And we saw in an immense light that is God: ‘something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it' a Bishop dressed in White ‘

I am going to pause here a moment and pose some questions and then some facts . Now a mirror is a reflection but not the true person in image right? When we pass by a mirror we see a reflection and if a person looks at the mirror they are seeing your reflection not the substance right? So they see a 'Bishop in White' in reflection of what should be a pope, right? This is a riddle. They see :"‘something similar to how people appear in a mirror " so they are seeing not a true Pope but rather something mirroring a pope. Get it? They call him " a Bishop dressed in White". Why is this important? Well, Jorge is a Bishop not a pope, because he was not truly elected. See, mother Mary said -" The Bishop in White will be killed" in her Fatima message. She does not lie ! Unfortunately many have attributed this prophecy to PJP2 . When in fact , he survived the staged assassination attempt on his life. And he was not a bishop but the pope , one truly elected by his peers. Bishops wear purple, mother Mary calls this man "The Bishop in white".

How Jorge is fulfilling Mother Mary's prophecy: National Catholic Reporter May 23, 2013 by Joshua J. McElwee
    OPENING:

Pope Francis has possibly de-emphasized a number of the formal titles normally taken by the leader of the Roman Catholic church, choosing instead to list himself first by the basic title "Bishop of Rome" in the Vatican's annual directory.

See 'Bishop in white'! Hence, a reflectiion of a pope in garb but NOT in title before heaven. And in Catholic tradition Bishop's wear purple not white . So this is a true interpretation IMHO.
    Now continue with the vision . Remember WORDS mean things, sometimes not as men perceive them to be .We must hear the language through desire of a true heart to serve God.

"we had the impression that it was the Holy Father'."

The Seers had the IMPRESSION that it was the Holy Father. They did not say it was the holy father. Are they speaking of 'impression' concerning this meaning of it:
    an idea, feeling, or opinion about something or someone, especially one formed without conscious thought or on the basis of little evidence.
    But we are told before they said that - ‘something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it' a Bishop dressed in White ‘
    So that would be this meaning of IMPRESSION -

an imitation of a person or thing, especially one done to entertain.
    synonyms:
    impersonation · imitation · mimicry · parody · caricature · burlesque · travesty · mockery · lampoon · pastiche · takeoff · sendup · spoof · personation

So he is not the Christians of the Catholic assembly's Holy Father. Continuing the vision.

Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark;

Pausing. They are seeing the the grapes of wrath , and the wine -blood being spilled out -Martyrdom .Hence, a cork tree. Cork is hewned to top off wine bottles. God is topping off the end of this age .They are seeing the end of the age of sin. It will make way for a new season an Immaculate people . The prophet Daniel speaks of this.

Daniel 12:
    Michael's Deliverance and the End Times
    …9“Go on your way, Daniel,” he replied, “for the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end. 10Many will be purified,made spotless, and refined, but the wicked will continue to act wickedly. None of the wicked will understand, but the wise will understand. 11And from the time the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation set up, there will be 1,290 days 12Blessed is he who waits and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

Daniel is not revealing the Day of the return of Christ upon the clouds of heaven , but a day promised by Mother Mary. If we stand for truth and lean upon the Beloved we will make it to end of the 1,335 days. This will be the help we need. The Witnesses will appear and then , the wrath of the Lamb. I believe the sixth seal will be opened upon their resurrection in the streets of Jerusalem . There are two nourishment times for the Elect of God. One during a global war ( if you can believe it) and one after the sixth seal which is the Days of a tree- I call it the Day of Methuselah .

Oh and the Daily Sacrifice was abolished in March in both Rome and Israel. It was no longer business as usual for the churches. It does not matter if here or there some churches are open. The Daily Sacrifice was abolished globally. The Eucharistic celebration is scarce . This is what we have been warned about. This is the generation that will see all these things we were told by Christ, that will come to past. We shall see the Lord coming upon the clouds, if you make it to that " Certain time of Peace " spoken of by Mother Mary and the prophet Isaiah.

Continuing the Fatima message....

before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions.

Ok now we have the Holy Father, the real elected pope of the Catholic assembly , not an IMPRESSION. Who is it? Well this is simple , who did Jorge replace? He replaced Pope Benedict the XVI . He is actually a truly elected pope. Both the 'Bishop in White' and the Actual Pope will be killed. And very soon at that! As will many clergy.

Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God.
    Tuy-3-1-1944
    Through their martyrdom many souls will be sanctified as they make their way to God. This will have a great impact on many Christians and will bring men closer to God .
    The 'Bishop in White ' was to reign for one hour with the Beast system. It's time for him to go. He is going to perdition . Notice he is not going up the mountain? I will explain-Rev.17 and 18. That helps in understanding this ( that is if I am permitted to.)

God Bless!

2. A point of interest to me is the number of people - non Christian, agnostics and Christians who have never heard of Garabandal, who believe in The Warning but by another name. They tell me they are convinced or feel very strongly that the human race is very much due a reality check, a massive wake up call. They don’t know how it will happen believe it will come in a way never before experienced by humanity. For me it makes no sense to talk of The Miracle without talking about The Warning. I believe the witness that declares The Warning prepares for The Miracle otherwise we are left hanging in a meaningless vacuum. They are events in the end of the end of our times. Then of course there is the Conditional Chastisement that will come if we do not truly repent of our sins and continue in them despite the new understanding of sin that will have been imparted to all. Personally I believe it is likely to come. It is easy to imagine how the Miracle could draw us closer to God - we are often wonderfully surprised in our new experiences of human love that can have a universal effect on our attitude and outlook on life. How much more so a direct and miraculous experience of God’s love. The Miracle is described by witness as the greatest miracle that Jesus has ever performed for the world. I think I am correct in saying that the conversion of heart, mind and soul brought about by The Miracle will be painless. Not so the experience of The Warning and even less so of The Chastisement which is too horrible to countenance and will meet and match the true horror of sin. As ever with God’s justice it will be fully deserved. Conchita sees the threat of Chastisement as an incentive to live better lives. So often have I gone to confession to avoid hell more than a real desire for heaven. I am no saint. And while Conchita says that terror and fear are not the best means to move souls she does say that The Chastisement ( should it happen) will also draw us closer to God. For me to believe in The Warning is to believe in The Miracle. They are are a cohesive and contextual whole. I believe in both, the greatest act of mercy from Jesus and the greatest miracle from Jesus, The Warning and The Miracle. I hope The Chastisement will be avoided. If not I hope I will be at least in Purgatory by then and even better, beyond that in the great bye and bye. (Of course no one is obliged to believe in private revelation - this one just convinces me of its truth.)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2021
    Byron and Mario like this.
  3. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

Sorry Danielle are you saying that Pope Francis is not the Pope?
    A simple yes or no would suffice.

4. Danielle

Danielle New Member

Really? A simple yes or no “would” suffice? If that were true, you would not ask me to repeat myself. Now if you would like to ask God Himself if that is what the message from heaven is saying you may mean, the answer you received is not suffice for your purpose. In that case the battle is not mine it is the Lord’s .Blessings.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
  5. Danielle

Danielle New Member

This is a nice song. And clearly you spoke from your heart.

6. "Quis ut Deus"

sorry Danielle maybe you should find another forum this is a catholic forum.. goodbye.

7. Mario

Mario Powers

Danielle,

You wrote: Jorge is a Bishop not a pope, because he was not truly elected.

I believe Quis ut Deus was politely giving you the opportunity to retract what your above obviously states. For a member to definitively deny Francis' legitimacy results in loss of said membership.

The Triumph of the Immaculate Heart is close enough to allow all of us to join together in anticipation and prayer. We should rather rejoice today that the Vatican has rejected the blessing of homosexual unions. Jesus still sits on the Throne and His graces are sufficient to carry us through to the Era of Peace.

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

8. AED

AED Powers

Oh dear. I hate to say this but I saw this coming. Something off in her posts from the get-go. Its almost a pattern we can discern---set up the Catholic " bona fides" and then gradually spring the trap. Quis ut Deus was guarding the sheep fold thank God. Sigh.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
  9. "Quis ut Deus"

Million percent right sister thank God for the gift of wisdom :love:

10. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thank you, Quis.

Beth B, Mary's child, Byron and 2 others like this.
  11. "Quis ut Deus"

Danielle if you are Catholic and reading this I hope you realise that to suggest or believe that the election of the Pope was a fraud is a great sin against the Holy Spirit. That sin is of grave consequence and one that you must seek to repent with all your might.. It is ok to disagree and be annoyed at leadership but do not sin against the works of the Holy Spirit which elected our Pope.

Beth B, Mary's child, Byron and 3 others like this.
  12. "Quis ut Deus"

To summarise..
    We must pray hard for our pope.

To abandon our church is what satan wants us to do when we reject Peter we reject the church we sepetarte ourselves from the church and become at risk to be completely separated..

Scripture teaches us how Peter took his eyes of christ and began to sink it also teaches us "John is not of your concern"
    Let us focus on the church hold firm at the stern pray hard for all its members and ride the storm.
    Glory and praise to our God the battle belongs to him.

13. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Ditto.

Beth B likes this.
  14. I am not sure you are correct here. We have had many really bad Popes. God in his province allows the Cardinals free will. They pray for the Holy Spirit to guide their choice. But the Holy Spirit does not directly choose for them. They may not recognize clearly the guidance of the Holy Spirit, or can choose to ignore the guidance.

God allows everything that happens through His permissive will. He does not directly will everything....He does not directly will a doctor to abort a baby. Likewise I am unaware of official Church teaching that guarantees the Cardinals cannot choose their own will over God's guidance. God through His permissive Will allows thier choice even if it is not His DIRECT Will that a certain man becomes Pope.

If you can provide official Church teaching that states that the selection of a spicific man to be Pope is a direct act of the Holy Spirit (or the direct will of God) I would be happy to read it.

But once the Carinals have elected the Pope we are obligated not to separate ourselves from him. I am just not so sure questioning their choice is a sin against the Holy Spirit since the Cardinals have free will and also may have a clouded intellect.

This, however does not give us permission to separate ourselves from the Pope.

AED and josephite like this.
  15. Ananchal

Ananchal Vigilans

May I interrupt just to say that Danielle is not the first person I’ve heard that has said the Pope Francis is not the real Pope. I meet many people who believe the same thing. I had no reason NOT to think Pope Francis wasn’t Pope until a lot of people I know started commenting on this and they often pointed out that Pope Emeritus Benedict is still living thus the church could not elect another Pope. I did take this question to my priest and thankfully and patiently he answered all my questions so I’m ok and have moved on past this.:) Having said all that I still have an honest question so please don’t yell at me or
    Question my faith as I’m really just wondering and trying to make sense of everything)(n) - I’m not sure what prophecy implied an Anti Pope but I seem to recall reading/ hearing such a thing - how is it presumed that a man could rise up through the ranks to become an Anti Pope?:unsure:

AED and "Quis ut Deus" like this.
  16. "Quis ut Deus"

I will try and respond as best I can and without splitting hairs..

Firstly I was correct in banning said member, what they posted was heretical that most definitely is a sin .

Secondly to suggest that the election is invalid is saying that the Holy Spirit abandoned the church and allowed an invalid election.

Thirdly until a pope is proved to be an anti pope he is Pope. as a catholic its my job to uphold that and defend it .

if I am wrong in any of the above maybe I don't belong here ?

AED likes this.
  17. BrianK

BrianK Guest

Even BXVI refuted the idea that “the Holy Spirit elects the pope” so it can hardly be a sin against the Holy Spirit to question their choice, especially given his obvious heterodoxy: 9772B975-1FCE-47C1-BF52-E2627DC2E8C2.jpeg

18. PNF

PNF Guest

You are most uninformed on each point. However, that is not a sin...so there is no need to ban yourself. But your pride, and your apparent love of power, "definitely is a sin." Maybe you consider becoming "little" as Our Lady counsels.

Danielle was on the right track with her interpretations of Biblical prophecy. And Benedict XVI has been the one and only Pope of the Catholic Church since 2005. Cardinal Bergoglio is a usurper and THE false prophet. His election was invalid because Benedict's resignation did not follow the procedures required in the Canon Law of 1983. Investigate it yourself. It is the Truth and the Truth is where you will find Jesus and His Mother.

God has not abandoned His Church. The fact that He has given us the gift of Pope Benedict's continued witness is testimony to that. The formal schism is coming very soon. Giving Catholics the choice between following an orthodox Pope or a heterodox (mirror-image) antipope, as Fatima hints at, just before He returns is part of Jesus's providential plan to separate the wheat from the chaff. The Warning is necessary because of the confusion caused by this crisis in the Church.

If you cannot see this, please examine your conscience using a traditional guide. And stop embarrassing yourself by making unfounded statements about heresy, the Holy Spirit's role in papal elections, and antiPopes. These are subjects that you obviously know very little about.

May the Holy Spirit enlighten your mind and soften your heart.

19. I know some here do not like Catholic Answers as a resource, but this may be useful for some...
    https://www.catholic.com/magazine/online-edition/does-god-pick-the-pope

I certainly don't believe you should not be on this forum.

I completely agree that the election was valid.

Thank you for the clarification on your stance.

HeavenlyHosts and Sam like this.
  20. Mario

Mario Powers

These are subjects that you obviously know very little about.

Dear PNF,

The positions you take in the above post have been promoted by a number of Catholics on the internet, some better known than others. Many of these have been discussed on other threads here. It appears that you have done much research. But what amazes me is your arrogance. You are new and have not interacted with members before this point. Yet in one post you have claimed:

1) Quis ut Deus is embarrassing, apparently because he doesn't understand what heresy is.

2) Quis ut Deus is ignorant because he doesn't understand the role of the Holy Spirit, nor has he grasped the eschatological events about to unfold.

3) Quis ut Deus is uninformed about antiPopes.

4) You also infer that Quis ut Deus is unenlightened which implies you believe you have all the facts straight.

All this reveals that you are convinced that you are none of these.

That's a very insulting way to introduce yourself on a Forum.

Lord have Mercy!

BrianK, Seagrace, AED and 4 others like this.