GARABANDAL INFO & ANSWERS

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by Glenn, Aug 18, 2017.

1. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Glenn,

Just want to say your dedication to the Garbanndal cause is quite remarkable a true apostolate from the heart.

I would love to meet you at the Pines of Garabandal on the day of the Miracle. I know that is practically impossible but I know what you look like so will keep an eye out for you and if I see you I will introduce myself.

God Bless your faithfulness.

Rose, ESanti, Blizzard and 4 others like this.
  2. garabandal

garabandal Powers

When Glenn announces the date of the miracle on this site eight days in advance for those living in Ireland the best route is to book a direct flight from Dublin to Santander.

Santander is close to Garbabandal -- as you can see below:
    [​IMG]4
    I intend to bring my wife, my brother in law and any other family members that want to go. I must remember to keep a few pounds in an account to pay for the flights.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
    HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  3. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Hi Josetxu -- are you able to explain to us Irish people how we would get from Santander to Garbabandal?

We would fly from Dublin to Santander -- what are the bus services like in this part of Spain?. Or would you recommend hiring a car?

PS - Glenn let me know if this is digressing rrom what you want on this thread and I will start a new one on the Miracle and how to get to Garbandal.

4. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Getting to Garabandal is certainly a concern for me and all members so feel free to post helpful directions.

5. indaiatubano

indaiatubano Principalities

6. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Thanks Glenn,

I know the times before the warning are going to be tough but the Great Miracle feels realy close to me at the moment (in a few years not months).

HeavenlyHosts and Blizzard like this.
  7. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

I don’t want to rain on your parade but we’re just assuming when the miracle happens planes will be flying buses will be running, we’ll be booking our flights online etc.

But the world could be a very different place then.

Just look what a little bug has done!

Glenn could give his input but I seem to recall someone giving an interview saying very few people would be present for the miracle.

Let’s hope we’re among those few!!

ESanti, Sam and indaiatubano like this.
  8. Jaylan

Jaylan New Member

Would anyone know of any news from Vatican of a planned trip by Pope Francis to Russia within this year? The trip was supposed to happen last March but was cancelled due to the pandemic.

heyshepard likes this.
  9. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

There is no confirmed plans yet. I will let you know.

ESanti likes this.
  10. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

ESanti and Sam like this.
  11. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Information from Jose Luis ,after speaking to Conchita

Before the Miracle, there will be few who believe and Garabandal will be difficult to reach for the Miracle (As per a locution received by Conchita from Jesus).
    joseluisfotoconchitaNY..jpg

Mario, ESanti and Sam like this.
  12. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

GIFTS FROM SAINT PIO TO CONCHITA
    On Sept. 23, 1968, Conchita met Padre Pio’s close friend, Father Bernardino Cennamo, at Lourdes. It was Padre Pio’s wish to leave Conchita several personal items of his to her, after his death. He left her his rosary, one of the 3 Veils that covered his face at his wake, and one of his blood stained gloves. This act of friendship speaks volumes to me about how close they were, and how much he believed Conchita and the Garabandal apparitions.
    When Conchita had returned home she decided to write about the incident to a friend in Madrid. This is from Conchita’s interview in NEEDLES magazine in 1975:

"I had the cloth in front of me while I wrote the letter when all of a sudden the room was filled with a fragrance. I had heard about the fragrances from Padre Pio, but I never paid any attention to them. The whole room filled with such a strong smell of perfume that I began to cry. It was the first time I experienced this, it happened after his death."

13. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

A few months ago, I had a priest in Confession tell me pretty much the same thing you are saying here, in so many words. I am happy that you confirmed it.

josephite and Advocata Nostra like this.
  14. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

15. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

16. garabandalmiracle

garabandalmiracle New Member

Hi Glenn, did conchita say that the christian churches would be united on the day of the miracle or after it?

17. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

SUPERNATURAL PHENOMENON & PROOF AT GARABANDAL

1. THE LITTLE MIRACLE (ST. MICHAEL ANNOUNCED JULY3’62 IN ADVANCE) HAPPENED ON JULY18,’62 ,CAUGHT ON FILM.

2. GIRLS RECITE THE ROSARY (THEY WERE NEVER KNEW IT )

3.AUG.’61 MARY VOICE RECORDED “NO I WON’T SPEAK “

4. CONCHITA TAKES A POLAROID OF MARY.

5. GIRLS RETURN KISSED RELIGIOUS OBJECTS TO OWNERS,FROM A PILE ON A TABLE, ALWAYS LOOKING UP.

6.ECSTATIC WALK FORWARD & BACKWARD OVER ROCKS.

7.GIRLS COULD LIFT EACH OTHER UP TO MARY,BUT 2MEN COULDN’T LIFT THEM.

8.DRS. TESTED GIRLS BY PINCHING THEM, STICKING WITH NEEDLES, BURNING THEM WITH MATCHES,THROWING SAND IN THEIR EYES TO MAKE BLINK, FLASH BULBS TO MAKE BLINK,BUT THEY NEVER BLINKED.

9. CRUCIFIX RAISED ITSELF UP FROM THE MUD,TO CONCHITA.

10.MARY WAS ABLE TO IDENTIFY PRIESTS WHO TRIED TO DISGUISE THEMSELVES IN CIVILIAN CLOTHING.

Mario and Beth B like this.
  18. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 11, 1961:

FIRST CLARIFICATION OF THE VERY
    IMPORTANT REVELATION OF OCTOBER 1, 1961:
    THE FUTURE AND DEFINITIVE "PERFECT
    UNITY OF ALL CHRISTIANS".

( Albecht Weber with Conchita in 1965 )

The conversations between the deceased Father Luis and the visionaries have, it appears to us, always held a very positive ecumenical trait. On the Feast, then, of the Divine Motherhood of Mary, Fr. Luis and Conchita spoke about this extraordinary prophecy already partly revealed by Our Lady on the previous October 1: "Ah, the Churches will be reunited? . . .

Yes, they will be reunited! . . ." Conchita rejoiced over this formidable prophetic news. In November 1965, the visionary, as she had already done many times since October 11, 1961, confirmed the accuracy of that great revelation to the German editor, Albrecht Weber. She also clarified somewhat what the Blessed Virgin had told her concerning the great Church event to come.

"She (Our Lady) again told us that the divided (Churches) will reunite. There will be only one 'religion.' A better translation: "The Christian Churches will then be One in the Catholic Church."

In the light of such a prophetic revelation, the meaning and scope of the "one, Catholic, apostolic and Roman Church" that the visionaries, in ecstasy, had professed for the first time on August 1, 1961, at the time of the recitation of the Creed, acquired their full significance.
    [Excerpted from 'Garabandal' Book, page 107]

Mario, Carol55, Don_D and 1 other person like this.
  19. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Mary & The Brown Scapular

When Mary appeared as Our Lady of Mt. Carmel, wearing the Brown Scapular over her arm, she instantly sent a message of its importance. It also connected the wearing of the Brown Scapular to the devotions Mary talked about (the rosary, the morning offering ) and to the Garabandal messages.

Mary has appeared in four apparitions with the Brown Scapular.

Aylesford in 1251

Lourdes 1858

Fatima 1917

Garabandal 1961-65

Fatima likes this.
  20. Glenn

Glenn Moderator