Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Terrible. God bless Mother Marinella for speaking out.
    They do not care one bit if you or your loved ones are harmed from this poison. They have really ramped up the vaccination campaign here in the US because they realize they have hit a wall. Pretty much every adult and teen who wanted the shots have already been vaccinated. Those who have not yet been vaccinated are either refusing, or cannot have the vaccine due to health issues. The next targets are the little ones. :cry:

Beth B, Te Deum, Sam and 3 others like this.
  2. padraig

padraig New Member

Pretty well everyone I ever knew who died, died of cancer. I am starting , looking back on it, to wonder about that too.

3. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Beth B and Sam like this.
  4. andree

andree Archangels

Then you'll find it interesting to read about the SV40 virus (carcinogenic) that contaminated the polio shotfs for decades. Dr Bernice Edd y blew the whistle when she discovered this, which was not well received by the NIH where she worked. She was the Dr Miko vits of her day.

https://www.sv40foundation.org/

Because they are from monkeys, the series of simian viruses (SV) were also linked to AIDS by the way but that is another story.

If you read Eddy's story (she and another woman virologist, I forget her name), it's all déjà vu, you could be reading about current events.

Beth B likes this.
  5. Donna259

Donna259 Powers

okay, this is my diocese.....this is fake news...Bishop O'Connell is a long time severe diabetic who had one leg removed years ago for clots from Diabetes. Misinformation once again. Dear Lord, please help us.

Beth B, Rose, Julia and 4 others like this.
  6. Donna259

Donna259 Powers

7. TinNM

TinNM Principalities

In case, one did not see it, a blessed member of the forum posted the "Roe v. Wade" movie... from youtube... there is Milo about 23-24 minutes in. Sadly, there is a lot of money to be made in that industry, though, I think most doctors reject abortion. I guess, this is arguable.

Also, this link:

Catholic Movies | Page 3 | Mother of God (motheofgod.com)

Good movie, lots of details.. I once went to a prestigious type of used book store, they had a whole section on abortion, pro-life books and I guess, pro-choice books.

Beth B and Jason Fernando like this.
  8. Te Deum

Te Deum Principalities

Jason Fernando and TinNM like this.
  9. Jason Fernando

Jason Fernando Archangels

UPDATE: Prof. Sucharit Bhakdi - Vaccination and Adverse Events including clotting and disease enhancement

Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    Beth B likes this.
  10. Mario

Mario Powers

Beth B, sparrow and Jason Fernando like this.
  11. Jason Fernando

Jason Fernando Archangels

12. Sam

Sam Powers

So the fifth commandment is honor your birthing people.

Beth B likes this.
  13. AED

AED Powers

:confused::eek::rolleyes:o_O:mad: ARGHHHHHH.

sparrow and Beth B like this.
  14. TinNM

TinNM Principalities

For the USA, this is real important, that "hydroxychloroquine" (prescribed for Malaria in Vietnam back in the days to our servicemen) may have been the answer all along.

Navarro says Fauci and CNN have 'blood' on their hands after study shows hydroxychloroquine doubles COVID survival rate - TheBlaze

"I had 60 million tablets of HCQ that Tony Fauci and @cc wouldn't allow the American public to use because of their Hydroxy Hysteria," Navarro tweeted on Thursday. "Blood on @JohnBerman @cnn and Saint Fauci's hands. More than 50,000 Americans would be alive today."

The economist shared a link to an article by The Daily Mail, titled, "Was Trump right about hydroxychloroquine all along? New study shows drug touted by former president can increase COVID survival rates by 200%."​

Beth B, sparrow, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  15. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Just ghastly. Too bad most people don’t realize the enormity of this evil.

sparrow, Jo M, AED and 2 others like this.
  16. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Oh geezzzz…more!

sparrow and Jo M like this.
  17. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

They removed this video…

18. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Sadly, I’ve read that Tomi Lahren, came out pro choice on the tv program the View. I’m done with her. Took a lot of backlash for trying to appease the leftist on The View…

AED and TinNM like this.
  19. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Awwwwww …he needs so much prayer!

AED likes this.
  20. TinNM

TinNM Principalities

Yes, I heard that about Tomi Lahren, there was quite a dust-up about it, about a year ago or so. I do remember that.

AED and Beth B like this.