‘Your government is lying to you in a way that could lead to your death.’

Discussion in 'Positive Critique' started by padraig, Apr 8, 2021.

1. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Yes thank you. Hope you feel better. .

josephite, AED and BrianK like this.
  2. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

My husband and I prayed for the 2 hrs- haven’t heard anything tonight . Thank you so much. We are so grateful and will continue prayers for you all.

josephite, Sam, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  3. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I just sent you a pm
    Messages crossed

AED likes this.
  4. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

There have been 3 studies that indicate the spike part of the spike protein on the virus and, more importantly, in the RNA vaccines cause vascular damage.:
    https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=242248

There Are THREE Studies; All Showing Serious Harms

As it turns out there is not just one study, or even two documenting that the "S" (spike) protein from Covid causes damage.

There are now at least three with one dating back in preprint to the first week of December 2020.

We start our damning review of the science here, showing direct harms from the spike protein, and which from the date proves that said direct harm was known before the first shot went into the first arm and yet was not considered by the FDA nor discussed in the media.

We show here that S protein alone can damage vascular endothelial cells (ECs) in vitro and in vivo, manifested by impaired mitochondrial function, decreased ACE2 expression and eNOS activity, and increased glycolysis. The underlying mechanism involves S protein downregulation of AMPK and upregulation of MDM2, causing ACE2 destabilization. Thus, the S protein-exerted vascular endothelial damage via ACE2 downregulation overrides the decreased virus infectivity.

Endothelial cells line every single blood-transporting element of the body and are essential for them. Intentionally producing them via injecting a substance into the muscle, which is highly vascularized and thus results in immediate transport through the body, is thus expected to cause serious and immediate harm.

That wild reaction your body mounts when you get said shot is "your immune system" all right -- it is trying to fight off the intentionally introduced harm you foolishly took. Some of this damage may be permanent and involve both the lungs and heart, along with the brain and other organs.

Oh, and in case you're wondering while endothelial cells are replaced they have a quite-long lifetime; the average is more than a year so the risk involved here does not rapidly dissipate.

Again, this was known on December 4th of 2020 or before virtually anyone had received a single shot. Not one mention of it was made in the major media nor has our criminal government at all levels, federal state and local, said one word about this paper.

On March 8th this paper posted:

One of the most important pathologies, is hypercoagulation and microclots in the lungs of patients. Here we study the effect of isolated SARS-CoV-2 spike protein S1 subunit as potential inflammagen sui generis. Using scanning electron and fluorescence microscopy as well as mass spectrometry, we investigate the potential of this inflammagen to interact with platelets and fibrin(ogen) directly to cause blood hypercoagulation. Using platelet poor plasma (PPP), we show that spike protein may interfere with blood flow.

In other words the spike protein alone causes blood clotting. Yet we still have the FDA, CDC, Fauci along with the pieces of crap at places like VUMC and myriad other locations including colleges claiming "there is no evidence of serious risk of these events from the vaccines" and some have said they're going to mandate that college students intentionally be injected with a substance that causes blood clotting in the lungs and elsewhere -- now conclusively demonstrated by scientific study.

In other words to attend their event or institution you must risk serious and permanent injury or DEATH by a known-dangerous injection despite the fact that for most young people, and in fact most healthy people, Covid-19 never becomes a systemic infection at all.

We know this because on March 6th a study published showing that of professional athletes who had confirmed Covid-19 and recovered:

Findings In this cross-sectional study of RTP cardiac testing performed on 789 professional athletes with COVID-19 infection, imaging evidence of inflammatory heart disease that resulted in restriction from play was identified in 5 athletes (0.6%). No adverse cardiac events occurred in the athletes who underwent cardiac screening and resumed professional sport participation.

In other words by natural infection among healthy people it is very rare for there to be systemic involvement. But among those who take said shots 100% of them have systemic involvement intentionally because unlike an infection that starts in the upper respiratory tract an injection deliberately and systemically involves the entire body.

Then on April 27th we got this:

Using a newly developed mouse model of acute lung injury, researchers found that exposure to the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein alone was enough to induce COVID-19-like symptoms including severe inflammation of the lungs.

Confirming the above two. This time by direct sacrifice of the animals involved, extraction of the lung cells and imaging under a microscope, direct and serious damage was shown from the spike protein alone. In other words every person who is given said shot should be expected to develop some amount of this damage.

And then just two days ago, that first study was published after peer review confirmed the findings.

But trust us, they say, it's not like 99% of the associated deaths from vaccination in all of 2021 have come from one vaccine alone with the more than 100 vaccines in actual use all combined together being associated with just one percent.

[​IMG]

josephite, HeavenlyHosts and BrianK like this.
  5. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

(continued)
    And in addition there is a very large and persistent spike of thousands of weekly deaths that are in the "Some Odd Crap Killed You" category which is not resolving as more-complete information is received by the CDC. This wild elevation is not only out of character against 2019 prior to Covid it is also wildly out of character against 2020 when Covid-19 was raging through the land. We are now fifteen weeks into the year and fifteen weeks later these incomplete reports are not resolved? Baloney; this spike is exactly congruent with the widespread rollout of the jabs and it is not resolving back into other, well-known causes of death. It is distinct and it is massive. While it will not be conclusively known whether it will resolve in the weeks ahead how do you justify ignoring it now when, if you're wrong, we're talking about as many as 100,000 or more additional deaths a year from these shots?

While data reporting delays do not prove this will not resolve anyone who claims that the combination of all of these is not a screaming alarm siren that demands the immediate cessation of all Covid-19 vaccination attempts against all but the most-seriously at risk and a bar on their trials and use in younger and not-morbid people, especially in children and young healthy adults has rocks in their head.

Anyone arguing otherwise is a monster and any corporation or institution attempting to mandate same given this data, and I remind you that unlike the pharmaceutical companies you're not immune, must be not only civilly destroyed via massive lawsuits criminal felony manslaughter charges should be brought immediately for any such coercive actions and, if refused by prosecutors then perhaps the people should contemplate whether the rule of law still binds them in any form or fashion given that it is now conclusively proved that this information was known and published prior to the first shot going in the first arm and deliberately ignored.

Further, until it is proved that said spike protein is not in the blood anyone who has taken said shot must be barred from blood donations as it is entirely possible these proteins will contaminate the blood supply and kill or severely injure the recipients of blood donated by said person. Contamination of the blood supply is extremely serious; do I have to remind you what happened with HIV when we were slow to act and as a result killed damn near everyone in the country who had hemophilia and required periodic clotting factor transfusions?

And oh, by the way, given the potential for strokes and clotting there's a reasonable argument to be made that anyone who took said shots should be barred from driving -- ever. A stroke while driving is likely to kill not just you but anyone near you too, and we already bar those with uncontrolled seizures from having a driver license.

Took the shot? Surrender your driving credential.

Thinking of flying? Did you ask if the pilot took the shot?

As I have repeatedly pointed out I am not "anti-vaccine." I am anti-stupid and the process and speed by which these were developed and rolled out without taking the time to understand potential pathology, quantifying that risk and halting the process when indications of potential trouble were found is stupid. Because we allowed stupidity we now have a wildly elevated "odd reason for death" rate and one shot that is responsible for 99% of all associated deaths this year while the more than 100 other vaccines in common use between them all are only responsible for 1%. That is what happens when you do stupid things.

Last edited: May 3, 2021
  6. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

I've been reading theMystical City of God by Venerable Mary Agreda. Prior to the incarnation God infused the Blessed Mother with great gifts including the understanding of science and medicine. So, I'll be praying that she'll use these gifts to heal your niece.

josephite, Sam, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  7. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

Vascular damage caused by spike proteins has been theorized by this virologist, Dr. Bhakdi. He characterizes our blood system as a closed system of pipes. The mRNA vaccines causes the creation of spike proteins in the cells lining our veins and arteries. When platelets streaming through our plumbing encounter these spikes it makes them vibrate which in turn causes clotting. He has anticipated what the 3 above studies found.

https://thenewamerican.com/covid-shots-to-decimate-world-population-warns-dr-bhakdi/

8. padraig

padraig Powers

One of the Supervisors in work, William, has had a friendly slanging match about the vaccinations in the hospital. William took it and wondered why I did not. But I was talking to him this morning and he has suddenly changed his tune. His sister had taken her second job and was rushed to hospital a day ago suffering from unnamed but serious side effects. He himself reports having trouble with his arm since taking the jab.

There are a lots of anecdotal incidents, but nothing on the news.

josephite, Sunnyveil, Sam and 7 others like this.
  9. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

I just watched most of this, skipping over some. It is truly amazing!!! I have begun to hear of this. It explains the concept of "shedding" and continued transmission better than anything I have heard. I am sending it to a couple friends and my Dad. To what end do I send it to him? To more clearly explain why I'm not touching it....until JPII traditional comes out.

It still sounds like our best defense/offense is be with each other, hug each other, maintain our joy in Christ. Dr Carrie Madej sounds like a Jehovah's Witness but her strong recommendations are spot on!! Some of her references are a little odd (love frequency vs low frequency from fear). Otherwise she makes sense.

Dr Larry is urging this is a poisoning of the blood, not a virus. Spike proteins are not naturally occurring.

My family just received an email from my Philly sister wanting us all to spend a weekend together. I'll be the only one without the shots. My nephew may be getting his within a couple months. He turns 12 next month. Can't help that.

josephite, Beth B and Mary Crowder like this.
  10. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

All incidents are given some sort of excuse or "worth" the risk. yada-yada-yada propaganda

josephite likes this.
  11. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

I just watched the video of the five Dr.'s . . .they are now called covid 19 a bio weapon. And are referring to the vacc as an injection, not a vacc. It was kind of interesting although one of the Dr.s seemed kind of 'new-agey' to me.

josephite and Sunnyveil like this.
  12. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

I have become convinced they are in no way vaccines, as we know polio or shingles vaccine are. I have come to see this as a new crime against humanity.

Yes, there are many bio-weapons world wide. I choose to leave the JUSTICE to Christ!! He alone will have true justice.

josephite, Sunnyveil, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  13. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Jason Fernando let us know about Dr Bhakti. He tells it like it is. I finally got an understanding of the evilness of the whole plan from watching his talk. Well worth the time.

14. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Like!!!!

15. HeavenlyHosts, Dr. Bhakti is very good in illustrating the situation in layman's terms.

I also highly recommend the cxplanations of Dr. Richard Fleming regarding the spike protein that was caused by the covid vaccines.

Dr. Fleming: "The Vaccine is doing exactly what it was designed to do, which is to increase infection and produce inflammation and blood clots."

Vaccine Companies Own Data Shows ZERO Difference in Stopping Covid, But May Cause Mad Cow Disease

https://rumble.com/vfmufz-vaccine-c...opping-covid-but-may-.html?mref=2oodx&mrefc=2
    or
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/Oluw9JJnoz1V/

Listen at the 8:30 mark. He says that in the animal models, the spike proteins caused laboratory mice to develop spongiform encephalopathy or mad cow disease , and in the rhesus macaque models they developed neurological disorders like Alzheimer's disease.

josephite and Advocata Nostra like this.
  16. Advocata Nostra likes this.
  17. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Guest

Get the vaccine.

Don't get the vaccine.

Adults must decide for themselves.

AED likes this.
  18. This is true. But we should be open not only to information from mainstream, but also more conservative and also alternative sources, and THEN make our own adult decisions. I look at their credentials and how they are putting their careers and reputations on the line to speak up, and I listen to both vaxxers, anti-vaxxers and everyone in between. And I always feel I’m onto something when I check to see that they are almost simultaneously and immediately discredited as kooks by mainstream— it’s a dead giveaway.

josephite and Joan J like this.
  19. Denmomof3

Denmomof3 Principalities

Yes!! There is a lot of information, often misinformation coming from both sides. It's hard to know what to believe anymore. I get really overwhelmed with all of this as I'm sure many others do as well. What really gets to me are those people out there who want to demonize others who don't get it or believe in it. I have experienced it with a colleague who is giving another colleague a really hard time about not getting the vaccination. In fact this is ruining their friendship and I feel bad for the person who is choosing not to get it. I have often defended her to the other person who won't leave her alone but it doesn't help because she still keeps at her. Although I did receive it, I feel this is a very personal decision and no one should feel pressured either way. It was really hard decision for me to make and at times I get anxiety when I read articles or hear videos of the possible dangers of this vaccination. I guess I need to stay away from that and just trust in God. If it is my time to go He will call me home.

20. Jo M

Jo M Powers

So sad. Praying for Lisa.

josephite likes this.