Why Gisella Carda?

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by indaiatubano, Mar 26, 2020.

1. indaiatubano

indaiatubano Archangels

Our Lady to Gisella Cardia , July 27 2020:

Beloved children, thank you for being here in prayer and for having listened to my call in your hearts. My daughter, as on the first day*, I once again ask you to open your doors and arms: give love, assurance and strength to the children whom I will send to you. Prepare safe refuges for the times to come;** persecution is underway, always pay attention. My children, I ask you for strength and courage; pray for the dead that there are and will be, the epidemics will continue until my children see the light of God in their hearts. The cross will soon light up the sky, and it will be the final act of mercy. Soon, very soon everything will happen quickly, so much so that you will believe that you can take no more of all this pain, but entrust everything to your Savior, because he is ready to renew everything, and your life will be a receptacle of joy and love. Be not afraid, because I will be at your side and soon my Immaculate Heart will triumph with you. Your whole life will be transformed; behold, the Holy Spirit continues to act. Do not fear – strength and courage, children. Now I leave you with my Holy blessing in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Fatima, Patty and Joan J like this.
  2. padraig

padraig Powers

'the epidemics will continue until my children see the light of God in their hearts.'

I have been thinking what a merciful kindness this virus is. It gives people loads and loads of time to reflect on their lives ad convert. It doesn't harm animals or nature or the Environment in fact it actually helps them a lot. It doesn't hurt children and is not too hard on young people. Things could have been very, very different, we might have gone right on into World War 3, for instance.
    As to the Churches being closed and the mass stopped....well consider how many communions of sacrilege that were being made, including those of priests, Bishops and Cardinals. So that was a kindness too.

Of course the virus must continue until we convert; what else can God do? It is a heavenly medicine.

I love this:

'...and your life will be a receptacle of joy and love. Be not afraid, because I will be at your side and soon my Immaculate Heart will triumph with you. Your whole life will be transformed; behold, the Holy Spirit continues to act.'

We need all the hope we can get. When I got home from mass last night there was an ambulance at my front door. I believe it was my next door neighbour, who is an alchoholic, poor man, it looks like he picked up the virus in a local bar which he pretty well lives in.

Poor man, he's a really nice guy, but a heavy smoker, prayers.

Julia, Jo M, Fatima and 1 other person like this.
  3. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

prayers.
    Thank you for this good post.

4. Tanker

Tanker Powers

Prayers for your neighbor!

Julia and padraig like this.
  5. indaiatubano

indaiatubano Archangels

Gisella Cardia – The Rosary Will Bring Protection
    Our Lady to Gisella Cardia on July 25th, 2020:
    Dear children, thank you for being gathered here in prayer and for having listened to my call in your hearts. Beloved children, continue every day in prayer, especially in the recitation of the Holy Rosary which is the sole* protection that you will have against evil. Children, look around you: earthquakes, tsunamis, devastating storms will not stop – only prayer recited with the heart can change things, but everything must be fulfilled, because that is how it has been written. Abandon your will and always be in the will of God. You are accustomed to living a mechanical life: abandon the things of earth and have more consideration for the things of heaven, because only thus will you be able to walk along the more difficult but more correct path. Pay attention, children, do not fall into the devil’s trap: I love you and I want you to be saved. I would like my army of light to be able to unite in one voice. Now I leave you with my holy blessing in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Julia likes this.
  6. padraig

padraig Powers

Thank you, he is a nice gentleman called Anthony. The barmaid calls his home in the morning to tell him the Pub is open.:):):)

Julia, Tanker and Mario like this.
  7. Mario

Mario Powers

Matt Talbot, pray for Anthony!:notworthy::notworthy:

Clare A, Julia, Tanker and 2 others like this.
  8. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

We had a neighbour like this poor man who had his own chair in the local pub, when we lived in Devon. He lived on his own and the pub was where he spent his day, God love him.
    Maybe your neighbour is just lonely when at home and spends his days in the company of those at the pub.

I must remember Anthony in my Divine Mercy Chaplet today. Merciful Jesus please cover Padraig's neighbour Anthony with Your Precious Blood, that You may cleanse, heal and restore his soul, and make him safe to enter Paradise when his time comes; there where You can purify him and make him ready to enter Your Kingdom in Heaven. Amen

padraig, Mario, HeavenlyHosts and 2 others like this.
  9. cecelia

cecelia New Member

I had a similar experience in a Town in Massachusetts just outside Boston. It was a very very cold morning.
    It must be at least 15 maybe 20 years ago.
    The Sun was dancing and then it started to turn into the Sacred Heart image. I remember those that saw this got on our knees as we watched it through the Pine Trees in that field. Many people witnessed it, but some unfortunately did not.
    I remember my mother had asked me to carry the Rosa mystica statue to the site.
    I have that statue in my home as a great reminder of the beautiful morning.

Joan J, Tanker, Patty and 2 others like this.
  10. indaiatubano

indaiatubano Archangels

Gisella Cardia – “War is Very Close”
    Our Lady to Gisella Cardia on August 4th, 2020 at the Church of Santa Maria dell’ Assunta (St Mary of the Assumption):

My children, thank you for being here in prayer. My children, division is taking place, apostasy is taking place and you, too, are against one another; always have faith—it is only with faith that everything can be overcome. My children, because of its rulers, America will suffer many losses. Pray, pray for the Church, because the drums are playing a death-roll. War is very close. But do not fear, children, I am here to protect you. Now I leave you with my blessing in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Patty likes this.
  11. indaiatubano

indaiatubano Archangels

Our Lady to Gisella Cardia August 8, 2020:

My children, thank you for being here in prayer and for having listened to my call in your hearts. My children, I call you to be witnesses for these last times: you have been chosen to live in these times and to bear witness to the truth, whatever the cost. Do not fear, my children, I will always be close to you: invoke My name and I will be present. Soon war and famine will arrive, but whoever has faith should not be afraid, because the Lord will see to it that you lack nothing. Children, I am your Sorrowful Mother; I see that you are continuing to make plans—you are in the world, but you are not of the world; take greater care of your spirit through prayer. Pray that you might be able to participate in the day when the Lord will arrive to give you all that has been taken from you. Confusion is already in the Church, where there will soon be a great tumult. Children, convert and love one another as brothers and sisters; avoid jealousies, envy and gossip that are the fruit of the devil. May harmony and peace unite you. Now I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

12. indaiatubano

indaiatubano Archangels

13. indaiatubano

indaiatubano Archangels

Our Lady to Gisella Cardia August 18, 2020:
    Dear children, thank you for having listened to my call in your hearts. I ask you to never abandon prayer: it will be the only weapon that will protect you.* The Church is in conflict: Bishops against Bishops, Cardinals against Cardinals. Pray for America, because there will be great conflicts with China. My children, I ask you to make reserves of food for at least three months. I had already told you that the freedom granted to you would be an illusion – you will be forced once again to stay in your homes, but this time it will be worse because civil war is near. The new world order has already programmed everything and they want to manipulate your DNA and your minds; this is a project of satan. I remind you to pay attention to vaccines. My children, do not accumulate money because a day will come when you will not be able to acquire anything. Famine will be severe and the economy is about to be destroyed. Pray and increase prayer cenacles, consecrate your homes and prepare altars within them. These are the warnings for these times; open your hearts and let the flame of the love of my Son Jesus enter them. Do not be far from God: everything now will depend on your choice. I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

These messages seem quite worrying. I guess she is talking about the USA when she mentions the civil war.

14. Sort of outlines what many see forming around us these days.....esp. after this particular election.

Joan J likes this.
  15. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Yes, shut down seemed to entice/encourage a boiling point. A new string of murders caused an eruption of chaos. Now that movement having gone real public, seems on the verge of an all out civil war if they don't get their way.

Clearly I have simplified what is see in my country.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2020
  16. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Rather than worrying, for us, they seem very in your face, imminent.

I hear, my children, you must ready yourselves spiritually.

17. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Gisella Cardia is in Italy, I think. So the message about civil war does not state where on earth it will take place.

Jo M likes this.
  18. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

It could easily U.S. after our election or any large with another shutdown.

19. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Yes. That’s why Fr Heilman and Fr Blount are leading us to pray the 54 day rosary novena. But I’m just saying that this post from GC is not specific.
    I’m not jumping to conclusions yet. But you are right, be spiritually ready.

Jo M likes this.
  20. Irishguy2

Irishguy2 Guest

Have some reservations on this Gisella cardia.

Firstly it's a private revaluation.

2nd, 3 months of food storage which reminded me of fr Rodrique alleged prophecy.

3rd. 99%of all locutions aren't credible. It's only 1% of all locutions, which were true such as Sagawaga of Akita.

I don't take it at face value re all her comments. Devil can dress up as Mary or jesus as eyes could deceive anybody including myself as well.

Also spawn of new visionaries after their visit to medjugorje. For instance, Christine Gallagher, gieslla Cardia et all.

My rule of thumb is to doubt any new apparitions unless proven otherwise at later stages.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2020