Who could be the next pope?

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by sponsa Christi, Jun 5, 2018.

  1. Carol55

    Carol55 Ave Maria

    DeGaulle, Thank you. If Blessed Emmerich's prophecies are about our current times than I don't believe that Pope Francis will be the strict Pope because she states that the strict Pope comes from Italy but what I was trying to explain is that maybe Pope Francis will begin the cleanup in the Church. It is a bit of a fantasy but if Pope Francis was truly moved by his meetings with the victims in Chile I believe he will act in big way, I think that he has to. Maybe he will accept the resignations of many bishops there and in other places too, maybe many clergy will have to step down also because Pope Francis will say enough is enough. In addition, Pope Francis has stated that he deserves some blame for what happened in Chile, so maybe after the cleanup related to these sexual scandals is done he will resign too. That is what I meant. There was a time when I thought that he could have a huge awakening but I do believe that Blessed Emmerich's prophecies are credible and that they are for our time. So I think that Pope Francis will play a role in saving the Church but I don't believe that he will be the strict Pope that Blessed Emmerich speaks of and it doesn't make sense to me that he could have that big of an awakening or change in personality. So I believe that as a result of Pope Francis resigning, the Church will be given a new and strict Italian Pope - the Angelic Pope, the Holy Pope spoken of in many prophecies.

    In answer to your question about Saint Bosco's prophecies, I don't believe that it is clear that he is speaking of a Pope returning to orthodoxy following flirtation with heresy but it could be interpreted that way. In addition, Padraig is correct that it won't be as simple as a New Pope making new appointments to fix things. If we are also in the time of Saint Bosco's prophecies he also states the following, "Your blood and that of your children will wash away your stains upon God's law. War, pestilence, famine are the rods to scourge men's pride and wickedness." I don't want to reflect too much on this because I have no idea to what extent this will happen and of course, we see that in many parts of the world there is already war, pestilence and famine. Most people believe that if the superpowers in the world were to engage in war it would be the end, so trying to figure out what is meant by this is very, very difficult because if the Church is renewed we know it won't be the end.
     
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    Frank Markus and DeGaulle like this.
  2. Dolours

    Dolours Guest

    I don't know how you arrived at that conclusion. All I saw in that letter to the German Bishops was a rejection of their goal of establishing an autonomous Catholic Church of Germany. Even the most ardent lovers of Pope Francis would find it hard at this stage to deny that his goal is more along the lines of making each individual Bishop his own Pope - a goal which is probably rooted in his own experience in Argentina. The model being pushed by the German heretics wouldn't have suited him in Argentina because he would have been just as much out of line with the majority of Bishops there as he was with Popes John Paul and Benedict.

    That letter wasn't a defence of either the papacy or Catholic doctrine. The letter gave the Bishops the ok to continue giving Communion to non-Catholic spouses. Everything about them suggests that they would give Holy Communion to rabid Satanists and call it a matter of grave urgency if not doing so would threaten their secular influence, especially their bank balance. Sadly, nothing Pope Francis has said or done to date suggests that he would have a problem with that. Someone wrote nice homilies about the Blessed Eucharist for him to preach to the choir, which he did but he shows scant respect for it otherwise.
     
    sterph, DeGaulle and DivineMercy like this.
  3. Carol55

    Carol55 Ave Maria

    DeGaulle,

    Oh my, I just realized that the letter from the Bishops speaking up against inter-communion is dated March 22, 2018 exactly. This is incredible imho. If the following is true, "Sources say the seven bishops’ call for clarification, which is being fiercely opposed by the German episcopal conference, has the full support of Benedict XVI."* then it could be that Pope Benedict is the Pope in Saint Bosco's prophecy. The prophecy is not specific and it could be that the group who "walked" away from Rome for 200 days are an orthodox group, maybe this began on 9/3/17 when Magnum Principium was issued by Pope Francis as I stated in my other post. Then on 3/22/18 exactly 200 days later from 9/3/17 this letter was written by seven bishops with the full support of Pope Benedict and they began their "walk" back to Rome. IOW, they spoke up and the tables have turned, maybe this is the case and if so, Alleluia. Glory to God in the highest and peace on earth to men of good will.

    *http://www.ncregister.com/blog/edwa...ops-letter-on-intercommunion-for-protestant-s

    This is remarkable imho. So October 8, 2018 is 400 days from 9/3/17 and 200 days from 3/22/18 and according to Saint John Bosco's prophecy this could be a crucial day, 10/8/2018. There is no way to be certain but what are the chances that these other two dates are exactly 200 days apart and that the date of March 22, 2018 fell in between two full moons occurring in the same month which is another prophecy of Saint John Bosco!

    "From the beginning of the exile until the singing of the 'Te Deum,' the sun rose in the East two hundred times
    (200 days). The time that passed for the fulfilling of those things (all spoken of above) corresponds to four hundred risings of the sun."

    Here is a link to a book which contains this entire prophecy of Saint John Bosco,
    http://ia800200.us.archive.org/2/items/TheProphetsAndOurTimes/TheProphetsAndOurTimes.pdf

    PS- Most of the time when I post about a prophecy I have an idea and I don't have all of the pieces. It is just an idea about something and I am trying to figure things out just like most of us. When I posted the post that you replied to I thought I may be on to something but I was not quite sure what. I hadn't realized that Pope Benedict gave his full support to these seven bishops or I forgot, then Brian reminded me earlier in the week but it didn't come to mind until I read your post, amazing.
    Thank you and Brian!

    From Saint John Bosco,

    "Iniquity is consummated. Sin will have its end. And before two full moons of the month of the flowers will have run their course, the rainbow of peace will rise above the earth.
    "The Great Minister will see the bride of his King arrayed in festive fashion.
    "Throughout the world the sun will appear so luminous that the likes of which never has been seen since the tongues of fire descended on the Cenacle until this day, nor will such a sun ever be seen again until the very last of days.


    This in fact sounds like the Triumph of Our Lady's Immaculate Heart.


    PPS - In Judaism, the mother must be Jewish if the children are to be raised Jewish. I have often wondered why our religion does not truly encourage the same practice. If children are to be raised Catholic shouldn't the mother be Catholic and imo the father should be Catholic also. It may not be able to be enforced but it should be very greatly encouraged imho, very, very greatly encouraged.
     
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
  4. DivineMercy

    DivineMercy Archangels

    October 8 - the day after the Feast of the Holy Rosary (October 7).
     
  5. DeGaulle

    DeGaulle Powers

    Papa Bergoglio is of Italian descent.
     
    HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  6. DeGaulle

    DeGaulle Powers

    I'll clutch at any straw-refer to my reply to Carol.
     
  7. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Amazing! Thank you Carol! There is a lot here. We await the fulfillment of prophecy from Heaven. We seem very close. Benedict XVI is quite old.
    In a mixed marriage (contracted between a Catholic and a non-Catholic) the non-Catholic must sign a promise to raise the children Catholic. I wonder now if this is still in place. It used to be that it was mandatory.
     
    DeGaulle and Carol55 like this.
  8. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Yes, both of his parents were Italian!
     
    DeGaulle likes this.
  9. Dolours

    Dolours Guest

    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    Best supplement the prayers with fasting. Remember the "etc." in the Fatima message.
     
    Don_D, Frank Markus and DeGaulle like this.
  10. DeGaulle

    DeGaulle Powers

    I suppose if I have a diet of straw that counts as fasting?!
     
    AED and Dolours like this.
  11. DeGaulle

    DeGaulle Powers

    We must keep our eyes glued on events between now and October 8th. And most particularly on that day itself. Let us pray for deliverance.
     
  12. sponsa Christi

    sponsa Christi Sponsa Christi Desire of Baptism to be Catholic

    *Marie Julie* sorry
     
    Frank Markus and Carol55 like this.
  13. sponsa Christi

    sponsa Christi Sponsa Christi Desire of Baptism to be Catholic

    what is going on during these 200 days? what is going to happen
     
  14. DeGaulle

    DeGaulle Powers

    I have no idea, I am certainly no prophet (!), but if the prophesy outlined by Carol is about to be fulfilled, it might be preceded by signs and unexpected developments.
     
    Carol55 and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  15. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Carol will keep us up to date :)
     
    DeGaulle and Carol55 like this.
  16. Carol55

    Carol55 Ave Maria

    :LOL:
    sponsa Christi, My guess is that on or around October 8th, 2018, the Pope will reaffirm that the truths of the Church are universal after all that is what Catholic means.
    I'm not a prophet either and this is only a guess as I have stated but my feeling is that the rogue German bishops who are suggesting intercommunion will be fully over ruled and put in their rightful place. I was also suggesting that we may have a new Pope soon but only God knows.
     
    Luan Ribeiro and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  17. Luan Ribeiro

    Luan Ribeiro Powers

    Carol, I think there may be a big event in Italy as a war or a revolution that will make Francis understand how a punishment for the sins of the world and for the errors of the pontificate, I believe that after that he could become a good defender of the doctrine , through divine punishment, as when the father educates the children.
     
  18. Fatima

    Fatima Powers

    I don't foresee Pope Francis doing a 180 turn around. Every credible prophecy out there gives a different picture. One of purification and once this next level of purification comes, it will grow very dark in the church. For instance, Pedro Regis messages keeps reiterating the path forward: 4644 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, May 29, 2018 "There will be great discord among the consecrated and many will have their faith shaken". However, we have our Lady's words on May 26th to comfort us, "You are living in the time of great tribulations, but do not retreat. The Victory of the Lord will occur. You are heading for a future of painful tribulation, but after all the pain there will be the Definitive Triumph of My Immaculate Heart".
     
  19. Julia

    Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

    All the speculation is just wishful thinking. How could a man get to eighty years of age and not have worked out the Truths of the Faith. I would love to see our Holy Father get like Benedict, John Paul and Paul VI; but that is wishful thinking on my part. God has a plan, and I pray Holy Father Francis will fulfil Gods' Will for him in his Pontificate. God bless and protect and preserve our Holy Father Francis; it sure looks like no one else is there for him.
     
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
    Don_D and DeGaulle like this.
  20. Dolours

    Dolours Guest

    No one else is there for him? He has appointed nearly half the Bishops of the Church. Prominent Jesuits portray him almost as a second Messiah. And he's the darling of the secular media.
     

Share This Page