Great video. This is our future generations. Wow. We will be ok. We will make it through the Storm and be Rescued through Jesus and Mary and through these young people.
Would love to connect with some of you on facebook. If interested please message me. . Love this forum but sometimes it's nice to connect without annonimity.
#turnpike Mass posted earlier is now at over 608,000 views. was 400,000 when posted....and that's just one link to this ... edit @ 7:34 pm eastern... the hits are now 644,618...Blessed be God! Holy Spirit Church, Iowa Don't we have elections there this week ? hmmm is our Lord telling us something deeper here? ***@ 8:52 pm 659,488...Our Lady gotta plan... March for Life...MARCH...maybe the eye of the storm ? 800 missionaries of Mercy Pope Francis will unlesh on the World the First week of Lent...coming soon! *** 10:25 pm...677,701 views.... 3/4 of a Million....WOW! Our Lady of Guadalupe i believe we need to look to, goin forward! *** ok, im up real late tonight...had to share this...696,988 views,from Holy Spirit Church alone *** up really late still....any younger a spank would be in order..haha ...ok, 428 AM eastern, 700,896 VIEWS... so awesome. America is in a slow burn, the World is! MOG and other sites that the believers connect and spread the word.... slow burn, always cooks the Best! on above center right wall , JP2 resting his head on our Lady, i have a small pouch i bought of this same pic from some local immagrents in Nj when I was back home Our Lady of Snows has a hand in this im sure *** edits...in flux
Back in the 90's, After decerning the Lords call for me...to the Priesthood , In the New Year me and a college friend, drove down from NJ to our Ladys House for Mass and then Marched on DC, burned forever in my mind! ... AG, your pic shot me back 20 plus years ago. I will never forget walking into the Basilica (Shrine at my time) and seeing Jesus Second coming behind the Alter. You brought back great memories my friend
I was at the March in 1998, pregnant with my daughter who went this year. I will never forget that experience!
Ok. She is home safe and overly tired, but chatty and happy. Kinda like the energizer bunny. Lol. Thank you all for your prayers. Just a little info about her experience. This bus was full of teens. Teens who prayed the liturgy of the the hour each morning and evening. They prayed the rosary everyday and they played Catholic trivia. They discussed confession and have decided that they need to go more often and have decided to go as a group once a month and out for donuts after. . The bus driver gave a speech about how impressed he was with them. He had never seen a group of people, let alone youth handle themselves so gracefully. Their army meals were shared among four people per meal. One water bottle per four people and no number two allowed on the bus. Lol. They ran out of toilet paper and food and water and she said they were all very hungry but no one was scared or crabby. I am amazed at her experience. What an example of how to handle the storm! Again, I honestly believe God is preparing these kiddos to lead us through the storm.
Thank you AG, and lil AG... What I took away watchin the videos so many times was Crew Dogs words....get prepped, the storm is a comin... CrewDawg warns us often, don't be a fool now of this event on the PA Turnpike! The kids had snacks, water a warm bus entertainment... Not a warehouse of supplies, but enough, they offered Hope to those out of gas, cold and shivering they gave a smile im sure and said take my seat, relax in warmth for a while....I wasn't there, thoughts goin between my ears right now. Im takin this as a greater wake up call, im broke, just getting by right now but see the greater benefit to the common good coming soon.... its like the Cana Wedding Feast in a way... Anyway, give your lil Angel a hug from ALL the MOG members and friends online...she and her like minded friends did us ALL proud!!!! May Our Ladys Mantle cover us ALL, now, and forever....Amen! Precious Blood of Jesus, Be upon us All...Amen
They made the news http://woodtv.com/2016/01/23/bus-carrying-w-mi-teens-catholic-leaders-stranded-in-pa/
Wow! God is so good and His plan is perfect! May God continue blessing you and your daughter Amazing Grace!
Thank God they arrived home safe and well. Wonderful young people, such a credit to their parents. There's hope for the world yet. (I don't do Facebook).
Great pic AG! 3 lil Angels, BFF's...tell them to save the news clips for the day they should have children and the kids complain of a snow storm. they can backup the claims we were stuck for 20 plus hours on a bus... My mom and dad (RIP) had tall tales of walking to school in the snow...lol Thanks again for sharing with us all. Ps,... im not an Ordained Catholic Priest, just one of the universal priesthood of believers . Thru my diocese in NJ at the time, I went to Mt St Marys in Md for a look /see. Prayed at the Grotta that so many vocations were confirmed, i didn't get the nudge to be a Diocesan Priest. later i went to a missionary order, i will spare the horror. If anyone feels a calling to religious life and finds an order they are attracted to, call your Chancery /Diocese office to inquire. Cant remember the books name, but it lists all orders and groups in communion with the Pope.
A great interview about details on the highway Mass. https://churchpop.com/2016/01/25/turnpike-mass-inside-story-priest-interview/
More... Claims of a Eucharistic miracle at this Mass. Priest had 6 hosts but over 500 received! https://churchpop.com/2016/01/28/student-turnpike-mass-eucharistic-miracle/
Miker, I hate saying this, but I saw a news report about the priest having a lot more than 6 hosts, although nothing like 500. The figure 80 springs to mind, although I could be wrong about that.
I've been keeping track of and reviewing all the news reports I've been able to find about the Mass. The first report I read mentioned 4 hosts. The linked article above states, "I would like to mention how at first, we only had priests, a Mass kit, and 6 hosts. Somehow an estimated 30-40 hosts showed up and nobody knows from where." So let's make a best guess and say there were 44 hosts. The student says "a Mass kit." Most Mass kits I've seen are small enough to toss in a suitcase or the back of the car. This way it's not inconvenient for a priest to have one with him, usually for when he has to offer Mass at a hospital or old age home, but also for emergencies. The priest would also stuff a small bottle of wine and a small container of hosts into the kit, so there literally would be all the tools needed for a Mass in a container the size of a large fanny pack or a small laptop case. Most priests aren't going to carry a whole lot of hosts with them. If it's for emergencies a small amount; if it's for Mass at the nursing home they'll know about how many they'll need. I'm going to assume most of the priests travelling on the buses threw their Mass kits in their bags in case they had the opportunity to say Mass at their hotels before the March. So all in all, it's not unreasonable to assume that the first Mass kit that was produced only had 4 to 6 hosts in it, but take the leftover hosts from all the Mass kits of all the priests on the buses and you can fairly easily get between 30 and 40 unconsecrated hosts. As noted above, let's say 44 hosts. This is STILL a miracle: "500" as the number of participants has been tossed around. Looking at the videos (especially the one who did a 360-degree panoramic swing so you know just what the area looked like) that is a reasonable number and might even be low-balling it, but let's go with 500. Let's assume 10% don't recv. communion for whatever reason. (I wonder if any of the priests offered confession before Mass.) This gives us about 450 people recv'ing communion. I don't know about the hosts your parish uses; my parish uses hosts that are no more than 1" in diameter. That means that each one-inch host would have to be broken into AT LEAST 10 pieces. I challenge any one of you to take an unconsecrated host and break it into 10 pieces; then do it again when you're outside in the freezing cold with bare fingers. I didn't think so. So I believe there is space for a reasonable belief that there was a multiplication of hosts, undoubtedly after consecration and probably during distribution where it wouldn't be noticed.
I like this Muzhik. Like I said, I couldn't remember the precise number, it was a lot more than 6. Even if it had been the 80 that sprang to mind when I was posting, I remember thinking that they wouldn't have had nearly enough for all the people in the photo. For me, being able to celebrate the Mass in that place, at that time, in the presence of so many people, especially young people, thereby getting publicity for their cause when they had been ignored by the media, was a miracle in itself. Had I been one of their parents, I would be bursting with pride.