VACCINES

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Fede, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Dolours

Dolours Powers

2. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

It is protein based. The production stage uses insect cells.

This one is also part of Warp Speed, in phase 3.

3. Fede

Fede Archangels

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  4. AED

AED Powers

(n)

5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

God bless you for trying, anyway.

6. Shae

Shae Archangels

Well, I didn't give up entirely HH! I wrote back thanking him for responding, but that I still felt that it would be a great help for Catholics of the Archdiocese, to hear directly from our Archbishop to give us some guidance. I stated that I am fairly certain there are many Catholics who know nothing about the use of fetal cell lines in the vaccines. I will keep you all posted if I get another response. :unsure:

Sanctus, Sam, AED and 4 others like this.
  7. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

:)

Shae and AED like this.
  8. Fede

Fede Archangels

Good for you!

Shae likes this.
  9. Indy

Indy Praying

I think contracting these follow on strains of Chronovirus will lead to many fatalities for those who have taken the vaccine(s)
    https://twitter.com/DrMadej/status/1342362228574531585

Delores Cahill is also saying the same thing, vaccine can lead to a cytokine storm of the immune system.

Sanctus likes this.
  10. Fede

Fede Archangels

Today on CTV news they had a doctor answer question in these vaccines.
    Basically with respect to 1. autoimmune disease..they don't know how it would affect someone that has an autoimmune disease and any person that does should speak to their doctor and then weigh the risks.
    2. Allergies..again they are not sure and don't think anything would happen but cannot be certain.
    3. Whether it would affect the ability to get pregnant. Her answer was: we don't know as it's a new vaccine..but if you want to take the vaccine then wait at least 3 month before trying..but they don't know.

When the vaccines came out, they did say they don't know how it affects the reproductive organs..both male and female. Imagine explaining to your adult child why as an adult they can't conceive because you chose to give them this vaccine!

There are so many issues besides the use of aborted cell lines.

In Hamilton , Ontario last week a woman after taking the vaccine collapsed and needed CPR and still not well. She's allergic to bees and they didn't understand because the vaccine does not contain any bee venom.
    They suggested people
    should do their research ahead of time.

Please be careful

Sam and AED like this.
  11. non sum dignus

non sum dignus Archangels

I posted this on a different part of the forum but it belongs here...

From the Vatican 2008:
    https://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/...oc_20081212_sintesi-dignitas-personae_en.html
    Dignitas Personae

"The document is an Instruction of a doctrinal nature, published by the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith and expressly approved by the Holy Father, Pope Benedict XVI. The Instruction therefore falls within the category of documents that “participate in the ordinary Magisterium of the successor of Peter”

“Of course, within this general picture there exist differing degrees of responsibility. Grave reasons may be morally proportionate to justify the use of such ‘biological material’. Thus, for example, danger to the health of children could permit parents to use a vaccine which was developed using cell lines of illicit origin, while keeping in mind that everyone has the duty to make known their disagreement and to ask that their healthcare system make other types of vaccines available. Moreover, in organizations where cell lines of illicit origin are being utilized, the responsibility of those who make the decision to use them is not the same as that of those who have no voice in such a decision” (n. 35).

Remember this document was "expressly approved by the Holy Father, Pope Benedict XVI"

Does anyone here claim to be a theologian superior to Pope Benedict XVI?

Does anyone here claim to have more authority to teach on matters of faith and morals than Pope Benedict XVI?

My wife has many risk factors for morbidity if she were to contract the virus. Including all of these factors (diabetes and cancer etc) she would have an approximate 1 in 8 chance of death if she contracted the virus. We personally know 10 who have contracted the virus. This is certainly a grave reason.

Do I want to be vaccinated using a vaccine derived by illicit means? No.

Is there currently an ethically produced vaccine available where I live? No.

Would it be right for me to risk the life of my wife by not being vaccinated??????

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
    Don_D, Joan J and AED like this.
  12. Elisa

Elisa Powers

Take daily quercetine (1000mg) + zink (40/50 mg) + vit.. C + vit. D3 and pray the entire Rosary, use oil of the good Samaritan on head, ears, hands and feet and... be in peace and Trust Jesus. Do not give into anxiety. That's exactly what the devil wants, and anxiety and tension destroys your immunity.

RosaryWielder likes this.
  13. Fede

Fede Archangels

I can sense your frustration and anger and completely understand. I have family members who are vulnerable too. My son has no immune system and I too have an autoimmune disease, my mom will be 91 next month, my brother has severe allergies and almost died last year after taking the flu shot that caused him pneumonia and severe respiratory problems that lasted from November 2019 to March 2020 and doctors told him he's lucky to be alive. I watched on CTV news the other day that they don't know how the vaccines may affect the ability to get pregnant and worry about my children and grandchdren's ability to have children. About whether someone being "healthy" and taking the vaccine may actually kill him/her and thwn weighing the risks-because there are. - this is new and tested for 14 days to 2 months only and admitted by the pharmaceutical companies themselves. There are no guarantees. Last I heard 6 people died, but they tell us they don't know why and was probably not related to them taking the vaccine, but died within 48 hours of it.

I've thought about this long and hard, taking into account what the Vatican has said, what the message from the Blessed Virgin Mary said - that many priests are taking many into perdition, and what God said in His commandment, which is the ultimate and most important. I've reflected on the thought that if (whether by choice or not) I had lost a child to abortion(this was difficult to even put into print!), how I'd feel that the cells of the precious child is now being used without not just my permission, but without my child's permission who had no say and didn't give up his or her life so others could live. Only Jesus did that. I've reflected on my own conscience for myself, and do not speak for anyone here or even my own children who are adults, I'd rather die here than live eternity in hell.

So I will take all the medications, supplements, vitamins and even a vaccine that is coming out of Quebec this summer based on plants that has no cells in it (need to look into this some more but its in the 2nd stage of trials and very promissing) but I will not allow them to inject me with aborted cells. I'll probably be put in a bunker or not allowed to leave my house..well aren't we already there?

I again say that I feel your frustration and no one can make these choices for you or your wife, but maybe do look into other avenues of treatment as there are many that are not being published by mainstream media. Including Vitimin C through IV which my own doctor does for both cancer and Covid.. and with covid has worked 100%. There have been reports Ivermectin has incredible results and what Elisa mentioned.

I too like Elisa have used the oil of the good samaritan and it helps with breathing. Prayer has helped me a great deal.

I believe the virus is real, but I don't believe they are being truthful and there is an evil presence in all of this because if they really wanted to heal people, they would absolutely try everything that works and they aren't! They suppress and deny it..why is that?

Every leader in every government worldwide has bowed down to someone..not God that's for sure. Never in the history of mankind with all the different political leaders in the world have they ever agreed like they are agreeing today on mass vaccinations without even knowing the ultimate outcome with trials lasting 14 days to 2 months! Even our Pope and most Bishops and priests to my utter dismay. Where is God?

Ultimately we will stand alone in front of the throne of God. No Pope, Preist, or bishop will be there to fight for me and my decisions- I pray the Blessed Virgin will be there and she's warned us so many times and keeps warning us still. Remain in prayer so you will not be deceived, she says.

I will pray for you and your wife.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/ivermectin-oral-route/proper-use/drg-20064397

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-reports/exclusives/88310

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/nat...ermectin-covid-wonder-drug-if-you-take-it-you

Plant based vaccine:
    https://www.medicago.com/en/covid-19-programs/

maryrose, MMM and RosaryWielder like this.
  14. non sum dignus

Thank you for your honest response. Just a clarification...Here in the U.S. Pfizer developed their vacine ethically through stage 2 (it contains no fetal cells). But once developed, they tested the vaccine using a cell line derived from abortive fetal cells. The vaccine you are interested in may very well do the same in phase 3.

Certainly this makes taking the vaccine less proximate to the illicit obtaining of abortive cells than a vaccine which actually CONTAINS the cells....

The production of the vaccine was done ethically until they tested it. An analogy might be a gun manufacturer produces a gun for hunting. Once produced, they test the gun by using it in an unjust war killing people. Would it then be unethical to use the gun later for hunting?

The fetal cells were obtained in an illicit way, no doubt. The morality of such this act is different (but not completely unrelated) from determining the morality of using these immorally obtained cells.

The Vatican document approved by Pope Benedict XVI states that the use of these cells, for a morally grave reason, would be permissible.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
  15. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Per WebMD-
    "Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): Quercetin may have benefit for some airway infections, but there is no good evidence to support using it for COVID-19. Follow healthy lifestyle choices and proven prevention methods instead."

This strikes me hilarious! Evidence is as good as the individual success!!

Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  16. Fede

Fede Archangels

Yes. And here's a link to the studies that were done early that seem suppressed. The ones that seem to rule this world only want vaccines!

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1703887427866

17. non sum dignus

18. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Powers

I just heard on CTV News this evening, that a company in Vancouver is developing a Nitric Oxide nasal spray, does anyone know anything about it? Does anyone know whether if it has any relation to abort fetal cells, or whether it's all natural?

19. Sanctus

Sanctus "Pray, pray ,pray!"

My best friend got his vaccine yesterday as part of his job requirements as he works with elderly. I hope he will be ok. He is due to get another shot in the next few weeks.

Sam likes this.
  20. Sanctus

Sanctus "Pray, pray ,pray!"

DJT had the virus and recovered very quickly. I wonder what he used.

Julia likes this.