Urgent (Amber Alert)

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by DesertStar7, May 14, 2021.

  1. RoryRory

    RoryRory Perseverance

     
    josephite likes this.
  2. RoryRory

    RoryRory Perseverance

    And please for lisa dieing with als. Not long now
     
  3. padraig

    padraig Powers

    There are some truly superb people out there at the moment. Some of them so mart and Holy they would make Albert Einstein blush. It makes me so proud to be a Catholic.

    These are very,very special times. To the grave needs of our times God grants very great graces.

    Some of the lay people are especially striking. As Catholics we used to always rely on our clergy but now, for obvious reasons God seems to be using lay people very widely.
     
  4. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Praying now.
     
    HeavenlyHosts, RoryRory and josephite like this.
  5. josephite

    josephite Powers

    Padraig you have no idea how very helpful the MoG forum has been to me.
    So Thank You and may God continue to bless you and the MoG forum!

    Yes I feel like you, about the extraordinary graces that Our Lord is offering at present, I hope I can attain and kept them through my prayers and offerings, I know I must remain vigilant.

    Like you, I feel Heaven is very close and group prayer times like yesterday, are so beautiful they take us to heaven, we tangibly feel the presence of the community of Saints, these memories serve two purposes I believe, they help us see beyond the moments of doubt that the evil one presents and they exhort us to more prayer which is what protects us!

    God gives us individual paths and experiences. This diversity of Man's experience, is Gods Will. However Our Lord's two commands are for all...

    1) Have I loved God above all else, accepting His Will for me with a smile? (which requires sturdy prayer:):barefoot:)

    2) Have I Loved others even when they reject all goodness? (Loving the unlovable, requiring even more sturdy prayer :):rolleyes:)

    Padraig I believe God has given you extraordinary graces! I on the other hand are happy that He gives me graces to remain faithful because I am a weakling and I find the valley of tears a hard road, Lord have mercy !

    If God decides to change this road of mine in the future, I will not look a gift horse in the mouth, so to speak.:) In fact I would be ecstatically happy :D
     
  6. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Beautiful thread, the prayers of the faithful
    Thanks so much for the prayers, Josephite . And all.
    Rory, I will keep Lisa close in prayer. God, please give Lisa quiet peace and Your presence. Please send the Blessed Mother.
     
    josephite and Jo M like this.
  7. Jo M

    Jo M Powers

    Just saw this...praying. DS, have you heard any updates on this story?
     
    josephite and DesertStar7 like this.
  8. Jo M

    Jo M Powers

    Remembering Lisa in my prayers. Thank you for the reminder, RR.
     
    josephite likes this.
  9. DesertStar7

    DesertStar7 Guest

    No updates.

    Praying for Lisa.
     
    josephite and Jo M like this.

Share This Page