Ulster Needs You

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by "Quis ut Deus", Jun 26, 2018.

  1. Carol55

    Carol55 Ave Maria

    QuD, For what it's worth, you got us therefore you are not alone. We will continue to pray for Northern Ireland and the rest of the world to wake up, stand up and be counted for Christ.
     
  2. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    well sister it's kinda like this at the minute...

     
  3. AED

    AED Powers

    John my heart aches for you. May God grant you comfort and hope. May the poor souls so blinded wake up!
     
    heyshepard, SgCatholic and Carol55 like this.
  4. Solanus.

    Solanus. Guest

    No apology to you I'm afraid if you think of me being a rambling old fool. That I do indeed stand convicted of. This old fool way back then in hard times wondered as to just why four peoples of two islands decided to kill each other in most horrendous ways. All of course because we choose to interpret a book in a different way. (We have a few different books now of course).

    Relax there pilgrim as I have been there, made my decisions, moved on and try to get on with life.................

    Me trolling thee...............Tis all in yer head.
     
    heyshepard likes this.
  5. Praetorian

    Praetorian Powers

    Do not be too troubled brother. Even if you were the only one standing up for the faith, you do not stand alone, but in the midst of legions of angels and saints and with Christ and Our Lady by your side. We are hopelessly outnumbered now. We will not win this fight. God will. All we need to do is whatever we are able. You have made the valiant effort, now it is up to God.

    Jesus Comforts the Disciples
    1LET not your heart be troubled. You believe in God, believe also in me. 2In my Father's house there are many mansions. If not, I would have told you: because I go to prepare a place for you. 3And if I shall go, and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and will take you to myself; that where I am, you also may be.4And whither I go you know, and the way you know.
    John 14:1-4
     
    heyshepard, "Quis ut Deus" and AED like this.
  6. Indy

    Indy Praying

    Hey Quis ut Deus brother, I would have tried only I was in France on Holiday which had been booked a long time back. I kept this in prayer though. If there are more marches up there I will try and support and maybe try and gather a few of my postering and canvassing buddies to come from down here also.
     
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    gracia, Praetorian, AED and 1 other person like this.
  7. heyshepard

    heyshepard Archangels

    I'm in the U.S. Please accept my prayers. I understand it feels lonely but we at Mother of God are with you. I'm sure we all will be brought to task and when that time comes, I also pray that I can have your courage to stand upright. God bless! :)
     
    gracia, Praetorian and AED like this.
  8. border collie

    border collie Archangels

    I had hoped to attend this march QuD, but sadly didn't make it. Some of us did however make it to Knock Shrine for a day of reparation. See link of homily by Fr. Brian Mc Evitt and excellent communion reflection by Frances Hogan.

     
    gracia, AED and Praetorian like this.
  9. AED

    AED Powers

    I am a big fan of Frances Hogan!
     
    gracia and garabandal like this.

Share This Page