TRUMP VS BIDEN DEBATE 2

Discussion in 'The Spirit of the USA' started by non sum dignus, Oct 23, 2020.

1. non sum dignus

non sum dignus Archangels

Ok....a question taylor made for Biden's rehearsed speech about racism.

Pleeeese

He doesn't need the questions ahead of time. She is asking him about subjects he polls well on and has rehersed speeches for.

Julia, Beth B and WTW like this.
  2. non sum dignus

Biden calling Trump a racist!!!!!

Biden now exclaiming
    "Oh God"
    Ten commandments Joe.
    Catholic right?

Mary's child, AED, Julia and 2 others like this.
  3. non sum dignus

Biden...

"I would close down the oil industry."

Bad for Texas. Ohio etc etc

Mary's child, AED, Julia and 2 others like this.
  4. WTW

WTW Archangels

I thought Trump did great. I’m really not sure that anything can be done at this point to change people’s minds. Just gotta keep praying!

Mary's child, Katfalls, AED and 3 others like this.
  5. non sum dignus

6. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yep! Another Bias moderator!

AED, WTW and Julia like this.
  7. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I thought so too?

AED, WTW and Julia like this.
  8. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

This was the biggest mistake Biden ever made, because so many people in USA rely on the oil industry for making a living.

I think the Lord answered Mr Trumps prayer for a win win win debate at that point. IMHO

Mary's child, Beth B and WTW like this.
  9. Julia

The impression I got was that the moderator was not obviously biased to start with, but became more so as the debate progressed.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
  10. ellen

ellen Ellen

Love this.....A Blow by Blow account of the debate!!!:cool: Didnt even need to watch it on TV.. thanks WTW and NSD!! HAAAAA! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

I also wanted to grab the moderator...pull her out of my TV and wring her biased neck!! (Not very Catholic of me) :unsure: Isnt "Wringing of the neck" a mortal sin?:oops:

Mary's child, Julia, Beth B and 3 others like this.
  11. WTW

WTW Archangels

I definitely noticed that too. I can’t remember what Trump said other than he kind of complimented how she was doing and she seemed to get much worse after that.

Julia and Beth B like this.
  12. WTW

WTW Archangels

It was so frustrating! How weak is Biden that these moderators feel they have to jump in and debate for him? That’s not a good look for a potential president.

Beth B, AED and ellen like this.
  13. ellen

ellen Ellen

When you step back from the everyday goings on in this political dogfight ....it really doesn't make a difference WHO the individual men are on the two sides of the conflict. They just"represent" the main combatants...that being God and Satan.
    The reality of whats REALLY going on is a spiritual contest between Good and Evil...St Michael and Lucifer!!

The "candidates" are like puppets being manipulated by a bigger and stronger forces! We know the other side fights dirty and this is what specially ticks ME/us off ..like the moderators are always from their side!!! Not FAIR!!
    BUT...if we have Faith and BELIEVE...we will triumph ANYHOW no matter what dirty ricks they pull off.

Soooo, now, here comes the infantry..... We loyal, prayerful, solid Catholics We... who on the side of God... are called upon to fight this "unseen" dangerous conflict with powerful spiritual weapons that pulverize any and all of their clever dirty tricks. Y'all know what those are...The daily Rosary, Fasting , the Divine Mercy Chaplet, etc. and "offering up"our sufferings and self denials.
    The hard part is persevering in the employment of said weapons! Some days it just doesnt look like the use of these "guns" is doing any good. I think we actually get "battle fatigue" after plugging along for soooo long..

I see Our Lady as a cheerleader encouraging us to hang in there...she says "trust me.. were gonna WIN" and we/I do!!!
    Sorry I took so long w this post but I hope y'all will buckle up and continue the good fight that I know you are wholeheartedly doing!

God Bless us all in this mighty struggle!!!

14. WTW

WTW Archangels

15. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes..she did. She only gave trump a 10 second response and I don’t remember her doing that to Biden.
    She also bailed out Biden...she definitely got worse.

Julia and WTW like this.
  16. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Ok..then wring her ....whatever! Lol

ellen, Julia and WTW like this.
  17. Julia

LOL. Sometimes we just have to ask Jesus to look the other way for a second or two while we administer a bit of hand to hand combat, or in your case hand to neck, figuratively speaking of course.

ellen and AED like this.
  18. ellen

ellen Ellen

I agree... hopefully Jesus was busy at the time I was wanting to do that and missed it! :oops:

Speaking of Jesus... Id like to have a "chat"with him to see what his thinking was on certain matters.

He always teaches us all to be meek...humble...mild mannered etc. The Litany of Humility for example. BUT yet...do you notice when ever he wants an really important job done ...he never ( should never say never here) uses the meek and humble of heart. He uses the prideful, loud , and sometimes great sinner rogues of the world to get the job done!!!

Donald J Trump is a perfect example of this . He obviously is being used to save the USA and most likely the
    western world... no small job that! And altho there must be others...Constantine is another good example of this. He was a pagan most of his life and lived a pagan life style, but was the guy who saved Christianity!!!:confused:

It now makes me wonder WHO will he chose to be the "Great Monarch" who has been predicted in Catholic circles to come to save us yet again?? Hmmmm??

I do in fact have a lot of questions to ask Jesus when I get to Heaven. The first thing Im gonna say to Jesus when I finally meet him is: "Jesus..Can we talk?":)