Trump Transition/Post-2016 election

Discussion in 'The Spirit of the USA' started by Harper, Dec 7, 2016.

1. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

The governments of the West oversee a systematic slaughter of the most innocent in their own countries. That makes them just as terroristic-but they have the support of public opinion, so it's alright. Reckless measures are taken if people are killed by nerve gas, but nobody bats an eye if they're blown to smithereens by high explosives. Governments only shrugged their shoulders when ISIS were crucifying Christians. All this is so cynical and ultimately is about oil. It could very easily lead to nuclear war. I am beginning to think there are no good guys in positions of temporal power. We deserve a Chastisement, and we might be about to get one.

Sorry for the rant, Martina. Not aimed at you!

Julia and Martina like this.
  2. Elisa

Elisa Powers

Don, if you write me in a personal conversation and give me your email address, I can forward you some info (which is too large to post here, it will refuse it) about arthritis and for others about thyroid on behalf of Dr Brownstein. He is a very clever doctor !

3. Martina

Martina Pray Hope and don't worry: Padre Pio

DeGaulle you are correct it's within every country every government in the world has done at one stage or another a great injustice to their own people. And yes little response to Christians being slaughtered however I do think a retaliation to Christians being slaughtered would make this so much worse This attack could possibly a roundabout way of helping the Christians using Chemical attack as an excuse. Trump is very different to what we have seen before were we do not know what to expect if it's for good or evil as yet. I am watching him closely as I want to believe he is for the good and from God, he has by no means been perfect but God has called on many a man with a dubious past before for the greater good.[/

Julia and DeGaulle like this.
  4. Clare A

Clare A Archangels

Don I also can no longer take ibuprofen and its allies! unknowingly OD'd on it a while back and I can't take good coffee on an empty stomach for long either now. I am with an expensive clinic which should help me with various 'ailments'.... thanks for your kind words. All the best for you too....

5. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

They did. If you watch this video at the 3:40 mark it shows MIRV footage of all the russian planes moved off the runway into fields so as to be out of the path of the incoming missiles. Clever on the part of Russia.

It does seem very convenient that the timing of this coincides with so much political rancor here at home doesn't it? I mean CNN has been calling Trump a Russian insurgent for weeks now and yesterday we had a whole lot of that same rancor being expressed over the rules change for the confirmation of Gorsuch.

DeGaulle likes this.
  6. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

I am relieved to hear that the Russians were kept onside. This makes sense as the latter had announced that Assad did not enjoy unconditional support. Therefore, this could be a very smart and proper action which will send a message out to everyone, government or rebel, in the region that red lines now matter.

Julia and Don_D like this.
  7. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Yes, they do. However, this is a continuation of the same policies which have been in place since before the Bush administration. That would be namely taking out the leaders of countries who have been or were placed in positions of power by the former Soviet Union and replacing them before another super power is able to rise to the world stage. This has been the plan all along and has been continued unceasingly by each administration regardless of political alliances. It took Trump 2 whole months to go from railing against such actions on the part of the US to changing his mind and stating such on national TV.

Watch beginning at 17:00

8. Fatima

Fatima Powers

For the past 8 years the US has had a buffoon for a president. Along with this buffoon, he had his useful idiots in the fake news business. This is where we get that Assad is an angel and American's are liars. Aside from a few useful idiots within the armed services leadership, most are upstanding servicemen with character. These good service leaders have been undermined for the past 8 years, but they new well what was going on in the real world. These good officers are the same ones now telling our President what is literally taking place and they know they finally have a President that does not ignore them or the truth of what is happening in the military intelligence world, just like what took place in the Reagan presidency. The fake news and the fake presidency propaganda presidency is no longer in place. We have seen what "I've drawn a red line" and you better not do it again rhetoric that Obama gave the evil foreign leaders for the past 8 years and did nothing. Now we have a man ahead of our country and servicemen who are not afraid or politically motivated to not do the right thing. I trust they military intelligence knows full well it was Assad and his planes that killed 80 innocent children, women and men with illegal deadly gases that Putin said he had eliminated from Syria. They have been doing this for the past 7 years!!! It is about time a world leader has more than rhetoric and has the courage and conviction to not let it keep happening without repercussions. Evil will continue to take place as long as the good do nothing like what has been taking place.

Texas Mama of 2, sterph and Martina like this.
  9. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

Fair enough, but how is there to be a transition of power without the Sunni majority slaughtering the Christians? Assad may be vile, but he protected the Christians and those who might replace him could be far worse.

Julia and Byron like this.
  10. Martina

Here never protected the Christians he tried to use them for his own end.
    https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/2884/assad-slaughtering-syrian-christians
    Nothing good will come of this no matter what we need the Consecration.

DeGaulle likes this.
  11. So what? They also enjoy slaughtering innocents....and they're also in the U.S. spotlight. People shouldn't be so easily co-opted by the convenient and expected "grab" that has nothing to do with the bigger picture or true intentions.

12. Martina

Most Christians in Syria support neither the regime nor the rebels but many have said they are willing to take up arms against the rebels to protect their neighbourhoods but this is not to be mistaken for supporting the regime it would be purely for their own survival.

13. That's now long in the past. Obama opened the Syrian fires and expressed his promised "flexibility" to Mr. Putin. Now Putin is also getting annoyed with Assad and looking for another turn in his own map. Putin also needed to have his current "happy times" control over the message given a wake up call. He'd probably be happier finding an excuse to head back to his other "expeditions" at home. With the EU in such a mess he probably sees more opening there. But then they also are getting their own "review" by our President.....get going, pay up, and be responsible for your future. Syria has seemed to be an opportune event, for a while, with no one challenging Putin's easy entry there. It's not like this move was not applauded by more amiable nations in the Middle East....who have felt doomed during these past 8 years with no hope....Jordan being one example....worthy of help.

14. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

sterph and Martina like this.
  15. Martina

Literally no where to go. God be with them.

sterph and DeGaulle like this.
  16. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2017
    CathyG, Julia, Don_D and 3 others like this.
  17. DeGaulle, Byron and Julia like this.
  18. Trump Appoints Religious Liberty Defender Roger Severino to Head HHS Office for Civil Rights

President Donald Trump has appointed freedom of conscience and religious liberty defender Roger Severino to head the Office for Civil Rights (OCR) at the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).

Severino, the former director of the Richard and Helen DeVos Center for Religion and Civil Society at the Heritage Foundation, has been especially known for his criticism of Obamacare’s “nondiscrimination” regulations on the basis of “gender identity.” The guidelines propose to penalize healthcare professionals who are morally and professionally opposed to sex change surgeries and treatments.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-roger-severino-head-hhs-office-civil-rights/

19. From what I've read Tahiti does not have an extradition arrangement with the U.S. If true, that's convenient for Obama. Wondering if he will show up for the planned visit with Merkel after all of the truth "exposure" he's received since Trump! Since it seems that Merkel is one of the captains of the desired NWO elites, serving to create the chaos in the EU countries necessary for tyrants to take control, could Obama now be desperate to help arrange some major action, assisted by his own power puppeteers, to thwart plans against? And just who is paying for all of this extremely luxurious entertainment tour when any income of their own awaits the book sales of both of the Obamas' "memoirs" (unless some advancement of the millions has already been given.....certainly are going through it rapidly then): The all-inclusive resort starts at $2,700 per night for a one-room villa.

Barack and Michelle Obama Go Paddleboarding, Continue Living Their Best Post-White House Life

http://www.travelandleisure.com/travel-tips/celebrity-travel/obama-marlon-brando-polynesia-resort

and....
    He (Obama) will arrive in Germany on the same day as his successor Donald Trump is due in Brussels for a meeting with other NATO leaders – the first scheduled foreign visit for the President since taking office.

Mr Obama is due to give a speech in the German capital and take part in a discussion on democracy with Ms Merkel, who he once called his “closest ally”.

(now a pause for gagging!)

He was invited to Germany – where he is a popular figure - by the bishop of Bavaria, Heinrich Bedfor-Strohm.

“President Barack Obama’s attending the Kirchentag in Berlin, which will ring in the Reformation Summer, underlines the international character of our 500th anniversary celebrations,” the bishop said in a statement.

"Anyone who is pious also has to be politically minded,“ he added. "I am looking forward to enthusiastic debates during the Reformation Summer 2017."

Mr Obama has never cited any religious affiliation before, although he was a member of a Christian community when he lived in Chicago and has said in the past that he occasionally consults the bible for guidance.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...nald-trump-visits-brussels-nato-a7679026.html

Would be interesting to see if a notice for Obama's extradition back to the U.S. to appear before Congressional investigative committees or....if Judicial Watch could subpoena him for one of their ongoing court cases.....could force him to stay put and his cancellations of his EU plans could wind up being the only "transparent" thing about him and his history. Will Merkel be willing to cover and protect him for such a visit in the current climate of the world? Should be interesting.

20. Dolours

Dolours Guest

What do forum members in the US make of Kushner? I've had an uneasy feeling about him ever since Trump won the election. He was a background figure during the campaign but it looks like his influence is growing very fast indeed and he's managing to get rid of some of the people who worked hard to get Trump elected at a time when most "respectable" Republicans were in the anyone but Trump camp. I suppose we should be grateful that Pence can't be replaced but I would be concerned that Pence and other social conservatives will be told that they should be satisfied with the appointment of Gorsuch and pulling the funding for foreign abortion providers.

My heart sank as I watched McCain smirking like the cat who got the cream on Meet the Press.

Byron likes this.