The Vatican Has Fallen

Discussion in 'Church Critique' started by padraig, Dec 31, 2016.

1. andree

andree Powers

Totally agree. We should pray that the priests making the decisions be concerned with salvation of souls, that's their mission in life. Financial considerations needs to get out of the Church. It contaminates everything. A priest who puts this consideration above the concern for salvation risks his soul. It would be a blessing if the Church lost it's exemption. Any time the Church accepts money from the state, it loses its freedom.

2. xynn

xynn New Member

Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI in a 1969 talk before he was pope said:

"From the crisis of today the Church of tomorrow will emerge—a Church that has LOST MUCH...
    The Church will be a more spiritual Church, not presuming upon a political mandate, flirting as little with the Left as with the Right.
    It will be hard going for the Church, for the process of crystallization and clarification will cost her much valuable energy. It will make her POOR and cause her to become the Church of the meek."

Mary's child, AED, Denise P and 3 others like this.
  3. indaiatubano

indaiatubano Archangels

Jason Fernando and TinNM like this.
  4. indaiatubano

indaiatubano Archangels

This is the letter Pope Francis wrote to Fr. James Martin if you can't read the article

Dear brother:

Thank you for your mail and for the photos. Please thank your nephew for his kindness to me and for having chosen the name Francisco. And congratulate him on the socks. He made me laugh. Tell him that I pray for him and ask him to do so for me.

Regarding your P.S. [about the Outreach LGBT Ministry Conference], I want to thank you for your pastoral zeal and your ability to be close to people, with that closeness that Jesus had and that reflects the closeness of God. Our Heavenly Father approaches with love every one of his children, each and everyone. His heart is to open to each and everyone. He is Father. God’s “style” has three aspects: closeness, compassion and tenderness. This is how he draws closer to each one of us.

Thinking about your pastoral work, I see that you are continuously looking to imitate this style of God. You are a priest for all men and women, just as God is the Father for all men and women. I pray for you to continue in this way, being close, compassionate and with great tenderness.

And I pray for your faithful, your “parishioners,” and anyone whom the Lord places in your care, so that you protect them, and make them grow in the love of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

Please don’t forget to pray for me. May Jesus bless you and may the Holy Virgin protect you.

Fraternally,

Francisco

Last edited: Jun 27, 2021
    TinNM likes this.
  5. Mary Crowder

Mary Crowder Archangels

Where is the part about Repent, and sin no more? God have Mercy on us, and the whole world!

xynn, Sam, Denise P and 3 others like this.
  6. Ananchal and Sam like this.
  7. AED

AED Powers

Michael Pio, Sam and Jason Fernando like this.
  8. KyleHancock

KyleHancock Principalities

I agree with everything he wrote but disagree with calling Pope Francis "Bergoglio." I feel that weakens the spirit of charity that should be attached to the message.

AED and Sam like this.
  9. TinNM

TinNM Guest

Look, this is today's news:

Archbishop Roland Minnerath of Dijon told a group of protesters, in explaining his decision, ‘you will have a new motu proprio’ in the coming days or weeks.

DIJON, France — A French archbishop who plans to expel a traditional priestly fraternity from his diocese because they won’t concelebrate Masses has said he took the decision in anticipation of a new decree, or motu proprio, that Pope Francis is reported to be preparing to publish.

“You will have a new motu proprio in the coming days or weeks,” Archbishop Roland Minnerath of Dijon was filmed telling a group of faithful who were protesting against the archbishop’s decision outside the city’s archdiocesan offices on June 26.
    So, to Concelebrate is to say Mass with other Priests, also, I think this is local to that Archdiocese or Diocese, make what one wants of the story.

It might be a case where one thinks, there must be more to the story.

10. indaiatubano

indaiatubano Archangels

11. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Powers

Cardinal Kasper's Statements
    JUNE 23, 2021
    SOURCE: FSSPX SPIRITUALITY
    [​IMG]
    Cardinal Walter Kasper
    Cardinal Emeritus Walter Kasper gave an interview to Passauer Bistumsblatt, the diocesan newspaper of Passau which ran a special on the Synodal Path, but also on the situation of ecumenism today.

After having praised Pope Francis’ decision regarding the convocation of a “synodal path” for the whole Church on the occasion of the next Synod of Bishops convened for the fall of 2023, Cardinal Kasper needs to answer an original question from journalist:

“The Roman Catholic Church in Germany is on the synodal path. … Harsh words can be heard. …The speech brings to mind a passage from the book of Acts: ‘Now some cried one thing, some another. For the assembly was confused, and the greater part knew not for what cause they were come together’ (Acts 19:32). How is it possible to find a common denominator with the universal Church?”

The high prelate replied with humor: “You have accurately described the German synodal path, which is very different from what one can perceive in the media.” Then he clarifies: “I am very worried.”

Realistically, he adds: “I dare not imagine that demands such as the abolition of celibacy and the ordination of women to the priesthood could one day find the majority of two thirds of the episcopal conference or be consensual in the universal Church.” But he hopes “that the prayers of many faithful Catholics will help orient the synodal path on Catholic rails.”

He then proceeds to an analysis: “The Synodal Way is structurally on fragile foundations. This is neither a synod nor a simple process of dialogue. At the beginning, there is a process of dialogue, then the Episcopal Conference had the floor and finally, with regard to the requests of the universal Church, it is the pope’s turn, and each bishop is free to resume in his diocese which seems suitable to him.”

From which he concludes: “It is difficult to imagine how all of this can be brought down to a common denominator, given the obvious disunity of the German bishops. In addition, there is an even more serious birth defect in terms of content,” a sort of birth defect according to the title of the interview.

“Why did the Synodal Path... not consider critical issues in the light of the Gospel? Of course, we have to take into account recent human scientific findings, but the norm is Jesus Christ alone. No one can lay another foundation (1 Cor. 4:7).”

This has the merit of being clear: science is not a theological place, contrary to what the preparatory documents of the Synodal Path say, and many German bishops with them.

The cardinal finally warns the German Church for its arrogance: “I observe that other nations react with irritation when we give the impression that we want to set the course for them according to the motto: 'German society will regenerate the world.' This Nazi slogan had terrible consequences that have not yet been forgotten.”

Let us point out to Cardinal Kasper that this slogan predates Nazism: it is due to the pen of Emanuel Geibels, and concludes his poem “Deutschlands Beruf.” It is at the heart of German nationalism of the time, which was that of Kaiser Wilhelm I. But this is the concept that runs behind the scenes of the Synodal Path.

https://fsspx.news/en/news-events/news/cardinal-kaspers-statements-67113

TinNM likes this.
  12. SteveD

SteveD Powers

If you can stomach this, it's worth watching and seems to provide confirmation that the 'gay cabal' is well and truly 'running the show' and not merely in the US. No wonder the US hierarchy are 'gunning for' CM. They are hanging in there and getting to the bottom of things (unintended pun!) when no-one else seems able to do so.

Spotlight: NY’s Cdl. Dolan Exposed - YouTube

TinNM likes this.
  13. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Guest

Praying.

Michael Pio likes this.
  14. TinNM

TinNM Guest

15. TinNM

TinNM Guest

I saw Martin had an article on celibacy.

So I am unsure of what his ministry to gays is about.

Rainbow flags, colors in church would be unacceptable if they do that.

At the same time, the Church administers to inmates and lepers for example.

16. TinNM

TinNM Guest

AED likes this.
  17. AED

AED Powers

Yes.

TinNM likes this.
  18. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Powers

Pope’s biographer: Upcoming synod will transform Church in line with ‘St. Gallen mafia’ goals
    Ivereigh’s description of the synod’s goals resembles what he has previously said the ‘St. Gallen mafia’ long envisioned: a ‘balance’ of authority between the ‘local church’ and ‘universal church.’

[​IMG]

Sunnyveil, HeavenlyHosts and DeGaulle like this.
  19. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Powers

20. sparrow

sparrow Exitus ~ Reditus

No doubt left in my mind that we have an anti-pope who will stop at nothing to re-form the Church in this New World Order style. :(

Michael Pio, Suzanne and DeGaulle like this.