The Vatican Has Fallen

Discussion in 'Church Critique' started by padraig, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

CFA1DCCE-3B91-4445-BD21-4CA5E6E3F5CF.jpeg KATY PERRY! The VATICAN INVITED HER?
    Katy Perry Casts a Spell, Jumps in the Fire in Grammys Performance
    Katy Perry conjured up a different kind of awards-show performance at the Grammys tonight, following her smoky and strange, geisha-themed performance of “Unconditionally” at the American Music Awards in November. For her Prism track “Dark Horse,” the pop star emerged from a crystal ball and a sea of smoke. Perhaps taking a cue from the witchy latest season of American Horror Story, she danced with brooms as ghastly creatures cast their well-choreographed shadows around her. Juicy J came out and delivered a fiery rap, but it still didn’t match the performance’s finale: Perry dancing in a circle of flames, holding a broom as she immolates. Maybe the staging was meant to be an unconditional apology for what people took as a dicey performance last year
    https://www.rollingstone.com/music/...ps-in-the-fire-in-grammys-performance-184685/

2. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

This image is so, so painful to me. I thought last night that they'd put a glove on God's hand, which felt blasphemous and devastating, but I guess they actually just replaced God altogether? :cry: I'm trying to make reparation for it. How much more can we offend God and break Jesus' heart?

Mary's child and Beth B like this.
  3. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Kerry Kennedy : Vatican conference speaker??? Seriously?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB123086375678148323

How Support for Abortion Became Kennedy Dogma

Ms. Kennedy's commitment to abortion rights is shared by other prominent family members, including Kerry Kennedy Cuomo and Maryland's former Lt. Gov. Kathleen Kennedy Townsend. Some may recall the 2000 Democratic Convention when Caroline and her uncle, Sen. Ted Kennedy, addressed the convention to reassure all those gathered that the Democratic Party would continue to provide women with the right to choose abortion -- even into the ninth month.

4. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

5. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Guest

And they wouldn't be alive if their mothers had chosen to abort (if it'd been a legal option at the time of Bill and Hillary's gestations). :whistle:

These people are making tons of $$$$$ from harvested baby tissues. :( Most secular (and some religious!) people DO NOT CARE about the well-being of others; this is about MONEY.

Jo M, Mary's child and Beth B like this.
  6. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

:eek: Really think I am going to be :sick:!
    How far down the pit can we go, before our Lord lifts us up?
    Dear Sweet Jesus come soon.

Sam, Jo M, Adoremus and 2 others like this.
  7. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Maybe the Vatican should not be paying for conferences like this : Anthony Fauci, Chelsea Clinton to speak at Vatican health conference.? We, with our contributions, are actually paying for this outrage!

Jo M, DesertStar7 and Mary's child like this.
  8. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Vatican speaker Anthony Fauci.....

Anthony Fauci Praises Ending Anti-Abortion-Funding Mexico City Policy

https://newbostonpost.com/2021/01/2...ing-anti-abortion-funding-mexico-city-policy/

Dr. Anthony Fauci praised abortion late this week as a right and good for women’s health.

Fauci, 80, who remains the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, also received a new distinction under President Joe Biden: Chief Medical Advisor to the President.

On Thursday morning, Fauci spoke at the World Health Organization executive board meeting and offered praise for ending the Mexico City Policy.

“And it will be our policy to support women’s and girls’ sexual and reproductive health and reproductive rights in the United States, as well as globally,” Fauci said Thursday, January 21, according to a press release from the United States Department of Health and Human Services. “To that end, President Biden will be revoking the Mexico City Policy in the coming days, as part of his broader commitment to protect women’s health and advance gender equality at home and around the world.”
    C784BF80-03CD-4B22-90E2-C3E5BA66E92A.png

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
  9. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

10. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Mary's child and padraig like this.
  11. padraig

padraig Powers

I can hardly bear to look anymore.

Horrific. Is this a nightmare or what? Cringe, cringe.

It is just so humiliating. What must our fellow Christians, like for instance the Eastern Orthodox be thinking of us? Awful.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    Mary's child and Beth B like this.
  12. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

https://www.ncregister.com/

Vatican Conference to Focus on Mind-Body-Soul Connection to Health Care

The Cast of Characters:

https://www.ncregister.com/news/vat...s-on-mind-body-soul-connection-to-health-care

But the floor will mostly be given to more than 100 speakers from a wide variety of backgrounds, some of whom hold views diametrically opposed to core Church teachings. They include New Age guru Deepak Chopra, whom the conference describes as a “world-renowned pioneer in integrative medicine and personal transformation” but who has also been criticized as a promoter of pseudoscience; Dame Jane Goodall, the world famous conservationist and chimpanzee expert but also an ardent population control advocate who said last year the world’s population should reduce to what it was 500 years ago; and Chelsea Clinton, the daughter of Bill and Hillary Clinton, who holds a master’s degree in public health but who suggested in 2018 it would be un-Christian to ban legalized abortion.

4956840A-FFE7-419A-BE0C-EE7FF526640F.png

13. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

We cannot ignore this....it is a nightmare than we could never, ever imagine. It needs exposed!

Mary's child and DesertStar7 like this.
  14. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

This is not THEIR church! It is OURS! We are obligated to defend our faith before any individual that is either in it or heads it!
    These speakers are the antithesis of OUR FAITH! We do not allow these godless individuals to speak for OUR faith without objection!

Mary's child, Jo M and DesertStar7 like this.
  15. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Guest

Amen!! :(

Beth B and Mary's child like this.
  16. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

17. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Beth, when I first heard about this Vatican conference I thought it was fake news because it was so outrageous. I had to check other sources to confirm it was actually happening. :eek: The list of speakers tells the story, it's all about 'the agenda'. Fauci, Clinton, Chopra...this is a circus, and an insult to Our Lord. They are dragging our Church through the mud. :cry: Continued prayers for Pope Francis. May Jesus bless us with the strength to persevere.

Beth B, Mary's child, Sam and 2 others like this.
  18. AED

AED Powers

Yes. We all need the grace of perseverance! The Church is being crucified. ...it is happening before our eyes. In real time. It was prophesied and it is happening!

Mark Maiocco, Arantxa, Beth B and 4 others like this.
  19. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

JoM,, I though too that it might be fake news...because it is so outrageous. Sadly, it’s all true....and considering all the past scandalous behavior at the Vatican, I’m not surprised. They are not even trying to disguise their agenda....and their agenda is not catholic...it’s new world order. In your face....and in my opinion, evil.

Mary's child and Jo M like this.
  20. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes AED...in real time. And as prophesied. All we can do is pray for our church and remain faithful to THE FAITH.