The Vatican Has Fallen

Discussion in 'Church Critique' started by padraig, Dec 31, 2016.

1. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

How can Truth be an apostle of fashion?

Beth B and Luan Ribeiro like this.
  2. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Archangels

I think that even if Francis interrupts this German synodal path; bishops may end up not obeying

Beth B likes this.
  3. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Amen! Guardian of the faith! Dear powerful St.Michael,
    Come to the aid of Mother church and to those are also seeking to defending Her.

DeGaulle and Julia like this.
  4. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Could this synod referred to in this article possibly be the synod that Conchita of Garabandal was referring to that stated that Our Lady said would bring on the “Warning” if I understood it correctly?

A quote from this article has me wondering,:
    CNA Staff, Feb 23, 2021 / 02:00 pm MT (CNA).- A German Catholic bishop has publicly defended his support for a book of blessings and rites for homosexual unions.

Quote:

“CNA Deutsch reported that Bätzing has repeatedly suggested that the forthcoming assembly in Rome of the Synod of Bishops on the theme of synodality could help to implement changes proposed by the German bishops and the country’s “Synodal Way” -- not just in Germany, but throughout the Catholic Church.

The “Synodal Way” is a process bringing together German lay people and bishops to discuss four major topics: the way power is exercised in the Church; sexual morality; the priesthood; and the role of women.”
    End quote

If I’m incorrect, would someone more familiar with this statement and the warning from Garabandal please advise me here.
    I don’t want to misquote anyone.

Thank you.

Luan Ribeiro and Byron like this.
  5. Carmel333

Carmel333 Archangels

I looked up the maker of this video, and they also have a few more videos of those that they claim are in hell. Budda and Rockefeller each have videos with the SAME voice and nearly the same words so this is not a paranormal recording of the Pope. There is nothing worse than humans using this kind of propaganda...it is despicable! I do believe the Pope needs prayers and is probably in great danger, but this is the kind of crazy judgement of others that turn people off from christianity.

6. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I just looked up info on the synod and Garabandal. This is what I’ve found. If any of this is either incorrect or a misinterpretation, please advise. Thank you.

http://www.garabandal.org/News/Synod_Before_The_Warning.shtml

DID YOU KNOW THAT
    OUR BLESSED MOTHER
    TOLD CONCHITA
    THAT SOON AFTER A SYNOD,
    THE WARNING WOULD COME???

This is a link to a article on The World Meeting of Families 2022/ USCCB:https://www.usccb.org/topics/marriage-and-family-life-ministries/world-meeting-families-2022

It is NOT labeled a Synod that I can see. Apparently they meet every few years, so the link with a synod and Garabandal may not be applicable.
    My memory tells me that Our Lady linked the warning with a meeting or some type of announcement about “ Families “....that the warning would occur in relation to this....?

Last edited: Mar 3, 2021
  7. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Yes, it is horrible that someone would actually go that low. :(

8. Byron

Byron Powers

I may be wrong, but during the Garabandal apparitions Synods did not exist. The next Synod sure sounds like it may be the Synod (Church event) prophesied, which deals with marriage and families. Mari Loli, according to a priest who spoke with her, said the Warning comes in an even year. It may happen after the Synod of October 2021, which can be in 2022. And within the year, the Miracle can happen.

9. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes, that makes sense!

10. Byron

Byron Powers

Just a small reminder - April 13, 2023 is the feast day of St Hermenegild. He was not Spanish, he was a Visigoth. And was a young martyr for the Eucharist. So, maybe....;)

Booklady, Jo M, Beth B and 1 other person like this.
  11. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Archangels

I was wondering if this synod on synodality in Rome is going to want to "democratize" some deliberative issue in the Church, such as, for example, the laity being able to elect their bishops by vote.
    there is a certain clamor for greater synodality in the Church (as it was in the early Church) yet today some liberal bishops could take the opportunity to create local churches with their own doctrine.

Beth B likes this.
  12. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Archangels

13. Mary P

Mary P Angels

Interesting article. Yes definitely more common. Articles seem to imply synods will allow more input from lay people. Also is it perhaps a response to some of the issues with the coverups of abuse and financial shenanigans? Divest some of the power away from a central authority?

I hope this does not blow up in our faces. This article lead me to other synod info. For instance the nun appointed to a assist the synod wrote on article about how the synod will lead to positive synodal outcomes and a synodally focused processes of synods in the synodally organized church (being funny here but she peppered synod words throughout without making much sense)

she helped with the youth synod so I took a look at Pope Francis Apostolic Letter to Youth based on the synod....it was not particularly inspiring or coherent. Need to keep hoping for the best.

Beth B and Sam like this.
  14. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Archangels

15. Mary P

Mary P Angels

16. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Archangels

Will this greater synodality in the Church diminish the power of the pope as a universal bishop? that question has been hammering my head (n)(n)(n)(n)(n):unsure:

Sam and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  17. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I think that’s the reason behind it. I think you have hit the nail on the head .

18. Mary P

Mary P Angels

It occurred to me, that the Pope is trying to prepare for the future where the See of Rome is empty for a time (various prophecies including Fatima). But honestly, I have grave concerns about this direction.

PurpleFlower, Byron, Te Deum and 2 others like this.
  19. Jason Fernando

Jason Fernando Archangels

Jim Caviezel's 'Be Saints' Speech

20. Adoremus

Adoremus Powers

I don't think I like the sound of this. I attended one of these "listening process" meetings in my diocese once. The blind leading the blind. One group complained that the Church places far too much emphasis on the Mass, and questioned whether the Mass is really the be-all and end-all of the faith. That young, busy families don't have time to spend 45 minutes at Mass on a Sunday and could it not be shorter. This kind of thing. Tragic.

Sam, Luan Ribeiro, Byron and 3 others like this.