The Vatican Has Fallen

Discussion in 'Church Critique' started by padraig, Dec 31, 2016.

1. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

Body dysmorphia and paedophilia are all essential components of the Culture of Death. They are wicked and insane fantasies in a world in which the zeitgeist is almost completely insane and fraudulent.

Julia, Byron, Mary's child and 4 others like this.
  2. Adoremus

Adoremus Powers

Beth B likes this.
  3. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

Beth B, HeavenlyHosts and Jo M like this.
  4. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Beth B and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  5. Adoremus

Adoremus Powers

Yes, not to mention coerced vaccination is a human rights abuse.

6. Mario

Mario Powers

Andy3,

The answer is no.

I am personally against taking the vaccine because it is either developed from a cell line that was derived from fetal tissue some 50 years ago or the vaccine was tested on a cell line derived from fetal tissue some 50 years ago. I think we need to be clear on this, especially if vaccines are eventually made mandatory. And I freely share my position with anyone who asks.

There are no aborted fetal cells in the vaccines themselves. To properly stand against any future mandatory requirement it is important to have the facts straight. The association with fetal cells is remote, but real; that is enough for me. And as for myself, I may not agree with a Catholic who accepts the Church's position on remote culpability in regard to this issue, but neither will I judge or condemn them.

Safe in Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
  7. Adoremus

Adoremus Powers

8. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Something tells me that their 'alternative solutions' will be no better. What were they thinking when they said that those, who for health reasons, could not get the vaccine would be given other positions, or even 'demoted ' with the same pay. Who wants to be demoted? It doesn't seem fair to punish an employee who most likely worked their way up the ranks to get that position. Sigh. :(

Julia, Beth B, Te Deum and 2 others like this.
  9. andree

andree Archangels

The Vatican is part of the alliance with the Council for Inclusive Capitalism and health initiatives are part of their major objectives. So as the world's smallest tax-free nation, employees there may have to accept the shot as the price to pay for keeping the privileges in that state. This subject is probably not closed!

When this alliance was announced, I was reminded of something that I learned about the phrase "Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the AC" as in the prophecies of La Salette. There was a devout French man, a lawyer named Amédée Nicolas, who is said to have presented his comments to pope Leo XIII on Melanie's secret while she was alive. The Pope was said to have congratulated him on it and encouraged him to publish it so that the faithful could understand the secret. And Melanie is said to have asserted that the interpretation was accurate. His interpretation was the following: at the time of the AC, the AC will come live in Rome and the Pope (who is the ruler of faith) will have to flee Rome and hence, "Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the AC".

The alliance of the Vatican seems to open the door for someone powerful to come legitimately to live in The Vatican. I wonder if the players who figure in the alliance (guardians, stewards, allies) are contenders?

[​IMG]

Julia, Beth B, Byron and 6 others like this.
  10. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Interesting. I never thought about the possibility that this 'alliance' could play a role in this prophecy. Scary thought. :eek:

Beth B, WTW, Te Deum and 2 others like this.
  11. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

The “zombie” Church is fast becoming one with the world.
    As Padraig calls it, the zombie church.

Beth B, Byron, WTW and 4 others like this.
  12. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Beth B, Byron, WTW and 5 others like this.
  13. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Saint Michael, Holy Archangel, defend us in the day of battle.
    Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
    May God rebuke it we humbly pray, and do thou Prince of the
    Heavenly Host, cast satan down to hell and with it all the wicked
    Spirits who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls.
    Amen

Beth B, Byron, Te Deum and 5 others like this.
  14. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

WTW, Te Deum, Sam and 2 others like this.
  15. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Archangels

the study of the possible Amazonian rite that was proposed at the 2019 synod had been entrusted to this cardinal, if this project continues we may have another cardinal in this role.

Julia and Sam like this.
  16. Jo M

Jo M Powers

:cry::(

Julia and Sam like this.
  17. picadillo

picadillo Powers

God bless all! I have not posted lately because I am waiting for the swamps to be drained in both Washington DC and the vatican.

Ann Barnhardt has put out a piece on how PF wears the same pectoral cross as the late satanic Cardinal Joseph Bernadin. The distinct feature of Christ on it with one leg backwards is particularly disturbing. Satanic to be exact. Are they both worshipping the anti-Christ? What does it mean? Who am I to judge.

18. Te Deum

Te Deum Principalities

Terrible news. Even though he's reached retirement age, I wonder has his announcement anything to do with refusing the vaccine, rather coincidental timing....

Julia, Beth B, Byron and 3 others like this.
  19. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Archangels

20. Booklady

Booklady Powers