The Tribulation is Upon us.

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by padraig, Jan 10, 2020.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

Fascinated by what they will say on EWTN. Poor Pope Benedict he is very old to be going into battle again. He resigned to get away from all this. Now he is back in the thick of it. He must feel it is really, really urgent.
    I get tired nowadays often just walking the dogs.:)

Poor Benedict. The worlds media will crucify him for this as will the heretics and apostates in the Church.

Pope Francis must be throwing a fit.

No hugs and kisses for the cameras next time they meet.:)

Booklady, AED and Jo M like this.
  2. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Thanks, HH. Feeling much better. It was an interesting two weeks, grandson and me were 'flu buddies'. Thankfully the rest of the family was spared.

3. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

:) Couldn’t help but smile at this ghastly
    description.

AED and Jo M like this.
  4. AED

AED Powers

Oh no did you have the flu? I am so sorry to hear it. I am coming out of it and the after effects. So is my husband. It wasnt fun. I am glad you and your flu buddy :) are doing better.

Beth B, Byron, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  5. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Thank you AED, it was rather ugly. The two of us set up our flu camp in the den with the TV; we were an unlikely pair. Grandson was very unhappy with the fact that he caught the flu despite having the flu shot. Yes, the after effects do hang on. Good to hear you and your husband are on the mend as well.

AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

The effectiveness of the flu shot is rampant with inaccuracies. UGH But you had a good thought to set up a camp. Glad you are on the mend.

Byron, AED and Jo M like this.
  7. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Archangels

Padraig is your eschatological view that we are close to the coming of the Antichrist and the subsequent return of Christ? Or do you believe we will soon have an era of peace that precedes the coming of the Antichrist by a few years?

padraig likes this.
  8. padraig

padraig New Member

The view that the anti Christ is upon us with the Second Coming of Christ is one that many of our Protestant Sisters and Brothers take. What I think gives us a deeper and better understanding comes from Mary and Mystical sources.

What we are going through and will go through mirrors the End Times but simply as a Shadow. Most will indeed think it is the End of Times as it reaches its peak.

But it is not the End of the World. It is the Tribulation. The End Times Come at the End of Era of Peace.

As to the Word, 'Soon', that is relative for as St Peter tells us. Note St Peter mentions fire ..as Our Lady also did at Akita

2 Peter 3:8

The Day of the Lord
    …7And by that same word, the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men. 8Beloved, do not let this one thing escape your notice: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. 9The Lord is not slow to fulfill His promise as some understand slowness, but is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish but everyone to come to repentance.…

Beth B, Carol55, Byron and 3 others like this.
  9. padraig

padraig New Member

I think if we look at everything we see happening now as a foreshadowing of the End of the World.

But only a Shadow.

Beth B, Carol55, Byron and 3 others like this.
  10. Sanctus

Sanctus "Pray, pray ,pray!"

How long can we expect what is coming to last in terms of months, years etc.?

11. padraig

padraig New Member

My best guess is thirty to forty years. At least as long as that. I always squirm a little at precise timelines. But that is my best guess.

We're talking about huge global events which transform the entire planet.

FatimaPilgrim likes this.
  12. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

I concur, but I believe that it's already begun and we're halfway through the tribulation. The worst of it will last the often speculated 3.5 years but I am prayerfully hopeful that the final Triumph is within this next decade :)

AED, Indy, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  13. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I agree with this, FP.

AED likes this.
  14. Katfalls

Katfalls Archangels

I can understand Pope Benedict's frustration over the book. Publishing companies take it upon themselves to change covers of books etc. I think someone at the publishing company saw the Pope's name and ran with it. I feel sorry for the Cardinal, he is caught in the middle. He merely wanted to write a book, and the publisher 'assumed' it was co-authored. Too bad this had to happen, the Pope and Cardinal were victims of an over zealous publishing company looking for a big headline. I am glad they caught the mistake.

AED likes this.
  15. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

There’s more to it, though, Katfalls. There’s more info on the Vatican Has Fallen thread. There’s a statement from Cdl Sarah.

Jo M and AED like this.
  16. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Generally i would agree with you on weekday evening Masses. Fortunately my parish is very blessed to offer both 8am & 5:15. There are a couple in the area which offer 12 or 12:30.

Also men entering Seminary is increasing, in spite of or maybe because of the filth for the right reasons.

Keep up with our prayers!!

Beth B, jackzokay and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  17. Sanctus

Sanctus "Pray, pray ,pray!"

Padraig, do you mean the Tribulation will last thirty to forty years in your opinion? Or are you referring to the era of peace?

padraig likes this.
  18. padraig

padraig New Member

The Tribulation. We are only entering the fullness of the Tribulation. Some good signs you are in it would be if you are living as the people in Syria are living at the moment.

No Supermarkets, no internet, no electricity and so on.

You are not in the Tribulation if you are watching other people suffering on utube or TV . You are only in it if you are in the waters up to your neck yourself.

This period will last around forty years.

The period of Peace will last very, very long. Some say a thousand years.

Which is why we call it an, 'Era'.

Its like the Tide coming in from the sea. Some enter it sooner some later. But we will all enter it.

The people with the Bush Fires in Australia are a good example

But we will all enter it.

There is no avoiding it. No hiding place.

It will be different in intensity according to the region in which we live. As Our Lady of Fatima stated, 'Certain Nations will be annihilated'.

The nature of the Tribulation will very from region to region. According to the evil and the nature of the evil therein.

But in all cases it will be very,very, very severe indeed.

Very,very,very severe indeed.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
    Beth B, Sanctus and AED like this.
  19. AED

AED Powers

I think we have to factor in coersion against BXVI.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  20. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

I can confirm that it takes an hour.
    This year was the first time I was there at the tiny chapel where the priest (who regularly celebrates the TLM in Singapore) blessed salt and water, on the day before the feast of Epiphany. There were maybe 100 people there, overflowing outside the chapel, most of us having to stand throughout.
    We brought our own packets of salt and containers of water and placed them in the chapel.

At mass on the Feast day itself, the priest blessed incense and chalk.

It was wonderful to do the house blessing with Epiphany water and incense, with the chalking of doors - " 20+C+M+B+20".

The C, M and B stand for the three Wise Men: Caspar, Melchior, and Balthazar.
    They also stand for the Latin phrase, Christus mansionem benedicat: “May Christ bless the house.”

:)

+

Suzanne, djmoforegon, Sam and 4 others like this.