The Third Secret of Fatima and Corruption in the Church.

Discussion in 'Church Critique' started by padraig, Sep 15, 2018.

1. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Like most of us. Good point.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
    Christy1983, AED and WTW like this.
  2. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

If one reads Fr Malachi Martin on the machinations within the Vatican, it seems extraordinary that Pope Benedict managed to achieve what he has. There might well be direct intimidation in specific cases, but the place is so infested with modernists that indifference, foot-dragging and other forms of subtle non-cooperation make it very difficult for a good Pope to do what he wants.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
    Booklady, Mary's child, Sam and 4 others like this.
  3. AED

AED Powers

Exactly! We have no idea how treacherous the Vatican is. Padre Pio said the masons were so thick they were up to the Pope's shoes! Also I remember someone close to BXVI saying they were under siege.

Booklady, Mary's child, Sam and 4 others like this.
  4. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Guest

"... why does the Pope not simply govern the Church directly, restoring good order in keeping with the Power of the Keys that is his, and his alone?

The answer is revealed by an incident of which I was reliably informed during a recent Ignatian retreat at the Retreat House of the Society of Saint Pius X in Ridgefield, Connecticut. During an audience with the Pope, Bishop Fellay found himself alone with the Pope for a moment. His Excellency seized the opportunity to remind the Pope that he is the Vicar of Christ, possessed of the authority to take immediate measures to end the crisis in the Church on all fronts. The Pope replied thus: “My authority ends at that door.” (Castel Gondolfo August, 2005)"

https://www.remnantnewspaper.com/Archives/2012-0615-ferrara-vatileaks.htm

+

Joan J, AED, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I take that with a grain of salt and as coming from one Pope.

6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Bishop Fellay is a part of the crisis. It’s magical thinking that a problem of this magnitude would be wiped away so easily. There are always two sides or more to any conflict. All sides of the street have to be cleaned off by all participants. I think the Pope’s answer was a gentle way of saying just that to Bishop Fellay.

Don_D, Christy1983 and DeGaulle like this.
  7. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

According to Malachi Martin, Pope St John Paul did not wish to excommunicate Archbishop Lefebvre for consecrating those bishops, but actually wanted to go to the Abp. and consecrate them himself, but was prevented from doing so by the bureaucracy.

Suzanne, AED, SgCatholic and 4 others like this.
  8. thomas21

thomas21 Archangels

I don’t know where to dump this evidence but I’ve recently stared archiving and keeping links to noteworthy articles, lest people accuse me of being a conspiracy theorist. We can se strange things taking place in the Vatican, most of it being just this month:

New ecumenism handbook opposes Catholic teaching:

https://archive.is/nEH6l

Pope uses “build back better” slogan:

https://archive.is/i7N21

Living chapel in Rome:

https://archive.is/An4TJ

Faithful bishop silenced for “being against the pope”:

https://archive.is/GRw6B

Cardinal calls for reinterpretation of Pope Leo XIII for the sake of ecumenism:

https://archive.is/tzTyQ

Suzanne, DeGaulle, Booklady and 3 others like this.
  9. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Thank you Thomas! Things are speeding up. Of course, it seems archive.is is offline for some reason. Have you used archive.org?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
    Suzanne, Mary's child and AED like this.
  10. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Bear in mind, there are alternative censor free sites.

DeGaulle likes this.
  11. thomas21

thomas21 Archangels

I did not use it because the way back machine is now being censored.

Booklady and WTW like this.
  12. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Ah I see. You know I wondered about that because some things I saved in the past have gone missing.
    Well, I can't get any of those links you posted to work. Every one come back unable to connect. Do they work on your end?

13. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Guest

They work for me.

+

Sam likes this.
  14. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

'Build back better' is a slogan that implies that those who uphold it believe that they are superior in knowledge to the combined wisdom of all the great minds of the ages. This not only includes Jesus Christ and His Mother, but also Moses, Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, the best of the Ceasers, Augustine, Aquinas and any other great civilisational mind one cares to think of, all combined together.

This monumental folly, echoed by the messianic Obamian platitude that 'we are the ones we have been waiting for', is utterly luciferian in its arrogance. If unconstrained, it will deliver infernal levels of chaos and destruction.

May the Lord God have mercy on us all and deliver us from these enlightened ones.

WTW, Don_D, Mary's child and 2 others like this.
  15. thomas21

thomas21 Archangels

16. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Thank you for going to the trouble Thomas. It s definitely a problem on my side, for some reason none of the computers attached to my home internet will resolve it but it comes up fine on my cell network. Makes me wonder if the provider has it blocked for some reason.

Jo M, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  17. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Yes and these enlightening slogans are the brainchildren of meetings such as the WEF's yearly meeting at Davos where billionaires go to lecture each other about what is best for their interests and ours the Lilliputians they perceive to be under their charge.
    I think that the popes were well aware of this threat when men such as Klaus Schwab began rising up and at the age of 33 and founded the WEF in 1971 at Geneve, Switzerland as an NGO. It's meteoric rise since that time is also a bit baffling as well as how little information exists regarding this man's life before this age outside of acclaims over holding 5 degrees by the age of 27 and becoming the youngest professor in Switzerland at 31. Since then the awards, honorary doctorates, royal knighthood and honors he has received are a bit mind boggling. His long held practice of vegetarianism is no surprise either considering one of the food goals of the WEF is to cut by 90% the consumption of meat and dairy in the world.
    I think the frantic and shocking ecumenical assault by the clergy in Rome to bring Christendom back together at any cost has served more than one motivation. For some within the clergy who are among the most modernist and wish to sweep away the past of the church and apologize for what the world perceives as her sins it is their dream come true. These are IMO likely men such as those who met in St. Gallen Switzerland. They are overseeing the dismantling and casting aside of millennia of tradition for the promise of an earthly solution. One can only speculate but when they are called to publicly pledge allegiance to the AC men such as these will likely be jubilant.
    Then there are those who are not just clinging to tradition but also fighting to bring it to others who might never have been exposed to it. People like me and I dare say I am but one of many. I entered the church when Pope Francis made his declaration of the year of mercy having no real notion of the storm which has been simmering in the church for ages. It took little time to see that there was something very wrong happening and led me straight away to seek out traditional church teaching and catechism like many others. Thankfully there are men still present in the clergy who point the way. Glory to God.
    Giacomo Cardinal Biffi Archbishop of Bologna before his death lectured on a Russian mystic who died at the begging of the 20th century named Vladimir Soloviev. His insight was somewhat of a predecessor to the book praised by both Pope Benedict XVI and Pope Francis; Lord of the World by Monsignor Robert Hugh Benson published in 1907. I think others might find Soloviev interesting and also Cardinal Biffi who used his pen and sharp intellect after his retirement to speak of these warnings at a Lentin retreat for Pope Benedict and members of the curia which the press of course criticized. There is more happening here than we the laity are aware.

A short article with a brief talk he gave regarding Soloviev.

https://catholicism.org/ad-rem-no-25.html#Vlad

Suzanne, SgCatholic, Sam and 2 others like this.
  18. AED

AED Powers