The Propaganda Has Started

Discussion in 'Positive Critique' started by padraig, Nov 14, 2020.

1. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Never heard of this, wonderful.

AED likes this.
  2. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

We don't know enough about the partner company BioNTech. I'm very suspicious of how unique this vaccine is. Such has never been made in history. That gives me great pause.

My other concern is the pilgrimage I have planned in April. I have spoken with my tour Director about our group taking hydrochloroquen as a preventative b4/during/after. He likes that idea.

Indy and AED like this.
  3. Dolours

Dolours Powers

So, are all the positive tests a scam because there's something wrong with the test? I'm totally confused after watching this interview. Who is telling the truth? It will be interesting to see if his law suit goes anywhere.

Jo M and AED like this.
  4. padraig

padraig New Member

We may see film of various leaders taking the vaccine but how do we know it is the vaccine they are pumping in and not warm water.? But perhaps I am too cynical.

I have decided to donate my own dose of vaccine to the Vatican , to our Holy Father to make sure he gets plenty.:):);) From all I know of him he will be keen as mustard that everyone and everything in the Universe takes it. Dogs, cats, birds, fish, anything that moves. :)

We shall no doubt have a firm statement to him to this effect shortly saying that anyone who does not take it is a Doodlydump and not in his good books..

Suzanne and Julia like this.
  5. Dolours

Dolours Powers

I'm sure the Vatican will get all the vaccines they want free of charge. They earned it.

How would you feel about an update in the Commandments to take account of the sensus fidelium? Thou shalt not use fossil fuels could replace the 6th since everybody ignores it anyway and mentioning it could get the Bishops banned from Twitter.

We Catholics have to do our bit for the great reset. If Moses were around now, he'd have an electronic tablet with Windows and Chrome. A blue screen would be the wages of sin now that we have a reasonable hope that all men are saved and we have it on the authority of the Jesuit chief bottle washer that Satan was an early Christian construct invented to scare people. The seven deadly sins could do with a revamp. Pride could be replaced by nationalism. And lust is past its shelf life. Now what could replace lust? Visiting Catholic websites on Bishop Barron's naughty list? No doubt the "God of surprises" revealed all in St. Gallen and we'll find out soon enough what's in store - most likely via some pervert or atheist or whoever is most likely to provide the fallback cover of plausible deniability. The pattern is well establishes now.

Suzanne and garabandal like this.
  6. padraig

padraig New Member

The way things are going at the moment George Soros has much more chance of being canonised than any of us old behind the times can't keep up with it all fuddy duddy's

[​IMG]

Poor old Mother Teresa would have stood no chance. Too politically incorrect.

Suzanne, Donna259 and AED like this.
  7. AED

AED Powers

The pattern is indeed well established.

Donna259 likes this.
  8. Jo M

Jo M Powers

I don't know if the claims in this video are true, but I do know that the COVID tests are still not accurate. Speaking on a local level, I know many people who have had multiple COVID tests. One individual was tested four times; two tests came back positive, and two were negative (n). I could go on and on, but the testing for this virus is not always reliable. :(

9. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

I didn't watch the video, but I can tell you that here in the US the problem has been with test amplification. The standard for the test is that you run the test, and if you don't get a positive response, you up the sensitivity of the test (amplification) and run it again. The problem is that you're only supposed to repeat the cycle no more than 30 times, yet frequently, especially in New York State, results were cycled 40 times. At that level the tests were finding virus fragments and incorrectly calling them positive .

10. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Posh. (y)

AED, Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  11. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Worse still if the Vatican updates their new Catholic doctrine to say No vaccine No sacraments. :eek: Only kidding

Suzanne likes this.
  12. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Idk, I've had 2. Both negative.

13. Indy

Indy Praying

From all that I read hydrochloroquen seems like a very good measure to take along with Vitamin D and good healthy food, exercise, all the healthy stuff that boosts our immune system. Oh ya and reducing sugar intake.

AED, Jo M and Donna259 like this.
  14. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

Vitamin D, Lypo Spheric Vit C 1000 to 3000mg per day, B vitamins, zinc, glutathione, tumeric, and a really good probiotic to keep gut healthy.....

AED, Indy and Jo M like this.
  15. garabandal

garabandal Powers

This is the real problem. Cycles over 30 are useless indicators of covid.

A source I read says standard of 45 cycles in place for some PCR tests

If that's true there is a PCR created pandemic not a covid pandemic.

Donna259, AED and Jo M like this.
  16. garabandal

garabandal Powers

[​IMG]

Normally it takes 5-10 years to produce a vaccine. The quickest ever was 4 years.

So with Coronavirus -- 2 vaccines within months --

The Pfizer vaccine was trialled in July 2020 -- 4 months after the pandemic.

Notic above the new Vaccine by Monderna has storage potential of 6 months. How do they know that unless it has already been stored for 6 months so that means this vaccine was ready in May 2020 -- only a couple of months after the pandemic.

THIS IS VERY SUSPICIOUS!!

17. Dolours

Dolours Powers

He talks about that in the video. He gave the name of a test which is says is deliberately set to produce as many positive results as possible. I wouldn't blame anyone for not watching the whole video. Much of it was over my head. The part about the number of cycles is at about the 23:30 mark on the video.

AED likes this.
  18. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

NO! NO! DEAR LORD, ANYTHING BUT THAT!! :eek: :cry:

AED and Jo M like this.
  19. Jo M

Jo M Powers

I have to agree, something is off.

AED likes this.
  20. AED

AED Powers

Yes.