The Great Reset

Discussion in 'Positive Critique' started by padraig, Oct 31, 2020.

1. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

2. Tanker

Tanker Powers

Well, if we are the generation for the Anti-Christ then we are. I am not convinced we are but I could be completely wrong.

I am not up on prophecy as I have stated many times before, but I think the AC will be Jewish perhaps? And come as the Messiah or some savior of the world somehow and even the elect will fall for it. I don't want to live during the reign of the AC but if it is, rejoice and trust in God!

3. AED

AED Powers

Good answer.

4. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

I sure hope the Warning comes first.

Advocata Nostra and josephite like this.
  5. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

He will be a great smooth talker, and charm the masses.

fallen saint and Tanker like this.
  6. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

Trump charms but not sure he’s a smooth taker. So, I guess he’OK.

:)

7. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Nay, he doesn't charm everyone! I hear a LOT of strong dislike for him. Many in my family are passionately against him.

He speaks off the cuff with no written speech. While I have not listened much, I have heard little of an agenda or solutions as I have heard from Biden.

Yet, Biden has his arms so open to the wrong players, it is truly evil & sinister. Very creepy!!!

The AC will say he's the messiah. We know from scripture what to look for! All will know the truth when HE comes to judge & REIGN.

We are safe in Mother's mantle.
    Now off to Mass:love:.

Clare A and josephite like this.
  8. andree

andree Archangels

Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
    AED and Mary's child like this.
  9. Advocata Nostra

Advocata Nostra Archangels

Michael Matt does an excellent job summarizing and helping bring this all more into focus. It’s a few months old but still very fresh:

Indy and garabandal like this.