Thanks for helping with the job, but please continue to pray.

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Rain, Mar 2, 2018.

  1. Carol55

    Carol55 Ave Maria

    AED, I pray that your husband gets home safely. It is clearing up quickly now but I know that they cancelled several flights coming into Logan this morning. I am not certain of the current status there.

    I will be praying for all MOG members today.
     
    AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  2. Claves.Sancti.Petri

    Claves.Sancti.Petri Archangels

    God bless you Carol. You 2 will be in my prayers.
     
    Carol55 and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  3. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Praying for intentions of all members
    As well
     
    Carol55 likes this.
  4. AED

    AED Powers

    Thanks to everyone who prayed for my husband. He has safely landed in a blizzard. Only two flights made it into Boston. Everything else is canceled. So many many thinks. God bless you all!!!
     
  5. AED

    AED Powers

    Thank you Carol! He just landed safely in a blizzard. Only two flights made it to Boston today. He was one of them. God answers prayer!!! He will stay in Boston with our niece and get back here tomorrow
    Again many thanks for prayers!
     
    Carol55 likes this.
  6. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    This is fantastic news
    Only God can pull that off!
    God bless you guys.
     
    Dolours, Carol55 and AED like this.
  7. Dolours

    Dolours Guest

    Catching up on the prayer threads. Thank God, AED, that your husband is safe. Will pray that he makes it home safely to you tomorrow. Will also be praying for all of you to get safely through the bad spell of weather. What a weird winter this has been.

    Will also be praying that Rain and Claves will find good jobs with decent pay. Have you tried signing on with an agency?
     
    AED likes this.
  8. Rain

    Rain Powers

    Dolours: I have friends in the area who have been with temp agencies for a couple of years. They still haven't landed permanent jobs with benefits, so it make me leary.

    Claves: Praying for you, too!
     
    Dolours likes this.
  9. Rain

    Rain Powers

    The more people pray for me, the worse things seem to have gotten at my present job, but please don't give up!

    Due to very recent events things have rapidly declined. My perspective at work has changed from I can't afford to stay here forever, but the job itself is okay, and I like my coworkers. To growing resentment, I admit. My attitude is my own fault. Can't seem to overcome the bitterness I'm feeling. It's not just me though. My boss walked out of the job last week without notice. Purgatory can't be any worse than this place, I find myself thinking. Lord, please get me out of here!

    I've been busy getting my resume out to potential employers. All of your prayers, combined with me pestering Him throughout the day for help in the matter, surely He'll deliver.
     
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
    josephite, Sam, AED and 3 others like this.
  10. Mario

    Mario Powers

    Rain,

    You can add me to the list of pesterers! :D

    Safe Under Mary's Mantle.
     
    josephite, Rain and Dolours like this.
  11. AED

    AED Powers

    Still praying for you Rain. Don't forget to call on your Guardian angel to join forces with the other Guardian Angels at your place of work to change the atmosphere. I am sure you probably know this but blessed exorcised salt discreetly placed around your place of business and spiritual protection prayers said for yourself and the people and place you work can work wonders. God often moves to change the atmosphere. I've seen this myself in past years.
     
    josephite and Rain like this.
  12. Rain

    Rain Powers

    I received a call yesterday. It might be a job offer, but there are kinks to work out. The work itself is right up my alley, but there are negatives to consider. They need an answer today. Pray that the Good Lord guides the outcome.
     
    josephite, Sam, AED and 2 others like this.
  13. Mary's child

    Mary's child Powers

    Rain, you are in my prayers. Thank you for the update.
     
    Rain, josephite and Carol55 like this.
  14. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Blessed Mother and Jesus, please guide your child Rain.
     
    Rain, Mary's child and josephite like this.
  15. AED

    AED Powers

    Praying for you tonight.
     
    Rain, Mary's child and josephite like this.

Share This Page