Temptation.

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by DesertStar7, Mar 10, 2022.

  1. Carolyn

    Carolyn Angels

    Dear DS, I can understand how alone and vulnerable you feel and, of course, that is guiding your decisions while it seems like the whole world has gone to Hades. I want you to know that I live just up the road from you in Albuquerque. If there is ANYTHING that I can do or help in any way please let me know. I will be here for you! God bless you and hold you in His loving arms. Seriously, you are not alone, let me know!!!
     
  2. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    I totally agree. Don't let anything earthly stand in your way of your state of grace and your relationship with God. Remember that when the devil tempted Christ in the desert, he offered Jesus the whole world if He would serve the devil. God in His Providence will provide for you and your husband. Emotional affairs are devastating.
     
    Sam, Carolyn, RoryRory and 1 other person like this.
  3. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    "For better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as we both shall live."
     
    Jo M, Carolyn and RoryRory like this.
  4. Mario

    Mario Powers

    DS7, your fluctuating due to the unexpected return of this male friend. No one here is throwing you under the bus. We are always here for you. Never fail to have Jesus first in your life! As the Lord says in Jeremiah:

    I have loved you with an everlasting love and am constant in my affection for you!
     
    Sam, Jo M, Carolyn and 2 others like this.
  5. RoryRory

    RoryRory Perseverance

    The above comments are all so true and so honest. Please DS cancel this meeting.
     
    Jo M, Carolyn and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  6. RoryRory

    RoryRory Perseverance

    I have adoration tomorrow and you will be prayed for. Think of all you have learned here and all the trials of the saints. Eternity is much more important.
     
  7. Beth B

    Beth B Beth Marie

    Any temptation like this is not good….and hurts both your souls. You seem to know that and it’s good you’re sharing it because you’re really looking for encouragement to end it. Just imagine standing before God and asking him….
    You know the answer. Praying that God fills that void with love from your husband.
     

Share This Page