Temptation to give up- latest Mark Mallet blog

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by miker, Sep 3, 2021.

1. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Archangels

Dear AED and dear all here on this forum, Thank you kindly. The Jesus prayer, yes and Jesus Mary I love you, save souls. Thank you so very much.
    Yes, prayers needed, weary, but this forum, all you here give me so much strength!
    GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
    prayers for Miker too, and for all here who are struggling, pretty much everyone.

Sam, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  2. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Archangels

Beautiful sharing on this thread, I can't mention all the names of you all the time, just remember we are one family, one family in faith. Great idea to think of the tabernacle at night when I awake, according to the Cure d'Ars St. Jean Vianney, thank you all. GOD BLESS!
    Let us also pray for Sanctus and Rosary Wielder and Beth and Brian and Quis and Ellen and all here that are struggling. I can't mention everybody, but you know well.
    And then the quiet readers. Many of them will be greatly helped by our input here. Prayers for them, too.

Sam, HeavenlyHosts, AED and 1 other person like this.
  3. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

Oh how wonderful! Thank you for sharing this. It's so amazing to know God is so generous with our small, simple prayers!

Sam, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  4. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

It's something I've prayed often ever since I was a child and my mom told me it would save one soul each time! I think the "coincidence" of me posting it was probably a nice little sign from God to you. :)

Sam, HeavenlyHosts, AED and 1 other person like this.