Taking the Vaccine in Obedience to the Church

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by theflyingnun, Apr 27, 2021.

1. Byron

Byron Powers

Does anyone know what’s going on in India? Why so many deaths? Is this accurate?

2. BrianK

BrianK Guest

I can’t say for sure, but there’s this anecdotal evidence, where they’re obviously trying /lying to blame Covid instead of a leak: 22E39B1C-A5D2-4FC5-AB63-78088385EEDC.jpeg

3. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

And here is some amazing good news for you and everybody.

I watched a video here on one of the threads by a female research medical scientist in which she said she had researched the effectiveness of Ivermectin in the treatment of covid. She came up with remarkable positive results. I don't recall if she said on the video or one of the replies underneath stated that the research had been sent to the Health Minister, Matt Hancock here in the UK government, because it would appear serious attention is needed so as to put this treatment on the prescription list for doctors to prescribe it for patients who get the covid.

I saw there that Matt Hancock the government minister responsible for health etc did not even have the courtesy to acknowledge this womans letter and findings.

I SAW RED!!!!! the son of a she dog. So I wrote to our MP who is Alok Sharma and told him how disgusted I was with Mr Hancock, and the seeming indifference of our government in getting this plandemic under control as our lives and livelihoods go down the pan in the UK.

I pointed out to him, if this Ivermectin does not interest any manufacturers here in the UK on account of it's low financial return, there was nothing to stop this government importing the Ivermectin from another country who have manufacturers already producing the medicine.

I sent an email to him last week and imbedded the video I had watched here on the forum for him to see this was not some nobody talking about her findings, so he was not in any doubt as to how serious this is.

Today, in the post I got a reply from him, and I would like to quote the relevant information for all to feel as happy and hopeful as it made me feel. Of course if this does not follow through with positive results, I shall be onto him again in no uncertain terms. Extract from his letter dated 23rd April 2021 follows:

"I understand that the Department for Health and Social Care has monitored a collection of small studies which have now completed and provided some positive signals on the use of Ivermectin as a treatment for COVID-19. However, larger scale studies are sill needed to confirm the effectiveness and safety of this treatment.

The Government's Therapeutics Taskforce is aware that several more studies into Ivermectin are set to conclude in the next few months and will continue to monitor these ongoing trials to assess the evidence available on whether Ivermectin is an effective treatment for COVID-19. I will be following any developments closely."

And the letter suitably signs off after the above.

The above is highly positive and full of hope this nightmare will be able to be brought to an end, once they get off their butts and get on with allowing prescriptions for Ivermectin in the UK. No doubt America will follow close behind, and indeed the EU who are in a total mess with it all. Thank God.

In the meantime, we can continue to Keep Watch and Pray. May the good God encourage them to get this help to His people, especially the poor people in India. God help and save them.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
    josephite, Byron, Te Deum and 3 others like this.
  4. MMM

MMM Archangels

Don't recall Gov't health peeps suggesting experimental mRNA gene therapies should wait for larger scale studies to confirm the effectiveness and safety of this treatment. (I guess the study is happening now, sadly)

My guess, they will never widely push this successful drug since it can't be tied to immune passports. The elite have a plan and they don't plan to have it stopped.

5. Julia

The letter I quoted extracts from has nothing to do with vaccines or more correctly gene therapy injections offered at the moment.

Ivermectin is in use for forty or fifty years for the treatment of horses and other farm animals. Billions of doses have been administered with no ill effects whatsoever. The person who discovered Ivermectin got the Nobel Peace Prize for this discovery.

Ivermectin has been found to be effective in treating human patients who have contracted coronavirus. But it can only be got here in the UK by pretending you have a horse who needs to be treated for parasites or whatever animals get in their systems. I think they call them parasites that invade animals internally.

It can be got in tablet form in America on line, but in the UK, they get the treatment in a paste form in a tube and administer it based on their body weight since it is also administered to animals based on their body weight. I would not want to risk using the paste option, and want our government to make the tablet form available for doctors to prescribe. Ivermectin is not a gene therapy like the covid injections being used widely at the moment. Not to mention the cell lines from aborted babies used in producing these gene therapy experimental drugs in use at the moment.

The success of Ivermectin means the whole plandemic was a set up from the start, and no so called vaccines should ever have been imposed on anyone. Doctors in USA have already been treating patients successfully for coronavirus with Ivermectin, that is how it all came out.

I suspect if you live in USA it would be what we call a post code lottery, or zip code lottery as to whither you would be given the Ivermectin should you contract the coronavirus. It would depend on where you live and whither there are doctors in that area who are prescribing the Ivermectin for their patients.

My one criticism from the letter I got from Mr Sharma the UK's business secretary is, how come the experimental so called vaccines are administered without all the safety checks; but Ivermectin (not a vaccine) has to wait for further proof it is safe for humans after billions of doses already in animals had no ill effects.

Byron, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  6. BrianK

BrianK Guest

I just had a telehealth appointment with my doctor regarding my current Covid symptoms. He’s sending me for a PCR test at 1:30.

He knows I’m just a disabled foot surgeon (podiatrist) but we had a good chat during my electronic “visit.”

I specifically asked him if he was willing to prescribe Ivermectin given a positive Covid PCR test, and he said no. So even here in the USA we’re often reduced to the horse paste. At least that’s still over the counter in the feed stores here. At least for now.

padraig, Te Deum, Sam and 4 others like this.
  7. Julia

I was just wondering, did you think my letter extract was made up. I can try and get a photo of the letter quoted in my post and redact my personal identity so you can see it is a genuine letter, and I am not lying as your first response indicates. Apologies if I have misinterpreted your response.

MMM likes this.
  8. Julia

Thank God someone understands the implications for Ivermectin if only the governments would let the doctors do their job.

There are on line doctors in USA who will prescribe the tablet form Ivermectin for you. Keep up a high intake of vitamin D and Zinc, please God you will be fine. Keeping you in my prayers.

I too had a telephone pre op appointment yesterday. They will call me in for blood and urine and ECG, and another covid test in the coming days before I get a date for surgery. I hope your health issues are improving. All forum members are brought to on line Mass each morning, for God to bring us all safe through these times.

Te Deum, Sam, AED and 4 others like this.
  9. BrianK

BrianK Guest

Honestly it looks like you might have misinterpreted MMMs post. I don’t read it as challenging your post but as adding another point to it.

It’s SO hard to communicate adequately right now. Diabolical disorientation and eclipse of reason affects all of us right now, so we have to constantly be on guard and pray against it.

Byron, Te Deum, Sam and 5 others like this.
  10. Julia

Yes, thank you. I edited and put the apology incase I misunderstood, we have different ways of expressing ourselves in different communities. Hopefully no harm done.

I hope you have an Oximeter. You need to check your oxygen levels and if they drop get to a hospital urgently, as the drop in oxygen levels would be the start of a serious case of acute chronic coronavirus, if you have the virus. God take care of you.

Byron, Sam, AED and 3 others like this.
  11. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

I can't report these. I am a cousin, I am not the patient.

QUOTE="Joan J, post: 335881, member: 6100"]Repoting[/QUOTE]
    Go to the CDC website. There is a link for reporting adverse events or reactions!![/QUOTE]

12. Christy1983

Christy1983 Guest

Yes, I completely agree on the diabolical disorientation affecting everyone and everything around us at this time.

(Let me put in a plug for the website https://www.catholicexorcism.org/ which discusses how the devil worked in many specific cases. At one point, the priest/exorcist author wrote that he felt the atmosphere in Washington DC was demonically oppressive.)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2021
    Booklady, Byron, Mary's child and 2 others like this.
  13. BrianK

BrianK Guest

I get that feeling driving into ANY major metropolitan area now. I went to med school in Philadelphia. I will not go back there.

Booklady, Byron, AED and 3 others like this.
  14. I SO get this, Brian. I was born and raised, and have been living in NJ just 23 miles outside of Philadelphia and only recently went there for a funeral. It’d normally be quite natural to drive over to South Philly for something from the old neighborhood (Italian), or to Center City to an event or a restaurant, but the safety factor now plays a much bigger part when considering those things. And it’s a sorrowful shame. :(

Booklady, Byron, AED and 2 others like this.
  15. BrianK

BrianK Guest

I’m from a small town in west central Pennsylvania of about 15,000 people. I went to a college in a town of 8,000 people.

I lived at Eighth and Race in Philly the first six months I was there, in the schools apartment complex. I went to the registrar and said they MUST let me out of my lease so I could move out to the Jersey suburbs, or I was going to fail out. I just couldn’t take it. (Although academically I actually did quite well.) I lived in Collinswood then Mount Ephraim and took the high speed line over the Ben Franklin bridge the rest of my time there

Advocata Nostra likes this.
  16. Collingswood still retains a suburban town feel with lots of popular restaurants and pubs. (Oh, yes, you don’t have to tell me about your first location. It’s good you were able to relocate.)

But I’ll end the Philly discussion by saying that there are three great places that exist there to this day: the Cathedral Basilica of Sts. Peter and Paul on the Parkway (my parish has our annual TLM Assumption Day Mass there every year and it’s packed); the Shrine of St. John Neumann ( his body lies in the crypt church); and the National Shrine of St. Rita of Cascia ( her habit and a first class relic are there). I grew up in the shadow of the third.
    Peace!

Sam and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  17. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

From an entirely different perspective!
    Thank you

Advocata Nostra likes this.
  18. (y)

19. BrianK

BrianK Guest

I used to walk to noon mass when my schedule permitted at that Cathedral Basilica!

When my wife took RCIA at the time, we went to the Shrine of St. John Neumann. Her RCIA, which I always attended with her, was taught by Fr. Pasley, the associate at our parish in Mount Ephraim at the time. You should recognize his name because I think he’s still pastor of the Latin Mass Community in the diocese there. I learned more from him in one year of RCIA than my 12 years of Catholic schooling! Awesome priest!

I can’t say I’m familiar with the National Shrine of St. Rita of Cascia. Can I ask where it’s located?

I also used to frequent the Adoration Chapel in Haddenfield, or was it Hadden Heights? (I do remember passing a local garage that specialized in restoring deTomaso Panteras 6CACCA19-EFC3-4D35-A6F9-5C98DB58AD27.jpeg driving from my place in Mount Ephraim to that chapel and drooling over them every time!)

20. Recognize his name? Father Pasley has been my family’s beloved pastor all these years!!! What a small world! I will have to PM you (if that’s okay) at some point over the next few days about it. May I share your comment with him? I’ll see him either this evening or tomorrow morning for Holy Mass.

St. Rita’s Shrine is on the corner of Broad and Ellsworth Sts. In the heart of South Philadelphia.

Last comment: Men and their cars, oy! :LOL:

HeavenlyHosts and BrianK like this.