Stories from Purgatory

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by padraig, Jun 16, 2012.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

Padre Pio says that at the point of death people get a chance to see God face to face and then to choose their final destination, for God or against God.

He was asked a question one time about this by a mother who had lost her son to suicide. He said that there is always hope, we should never give up.

AED, Agnes rose and Frank Markus like this.
  2. avina peter

avina peter New Member

3. avina peter

avina peter New Member

Yes true.
    That's how I got inspiration from St Padre Pio inspired me.
    At first I offered 9 masses then it started to weekly then monthly amazed!
    Many times I'm helped at the last minute and I know they will help me just my experience with this testing my faith i guess.
    You know what... i had a strange experience when i first went to offer 9 masses i was planning to change my mind
    from no where a person came into the office and stopped me then God spoke to me i made novena of 9 masses i felt that was
    a poor soul from purgatory who stopped me from changing my mind from 9 masses to 7 masses weird ! Within two minutes a person walked into the office
    and was listening to our conversation and advised me to offer the 9 masses i was zapped it struck me later that it was a poor soul from purgatory who intervened.
    I also saw faces of departed, dreams of people who died whom I've long forgotten and they tell me to pray for them.
    If their soul has not rest in peace i come to know........ I pray for their justice and relief.
    Its a very deep experience not everyone's cup of tea I feel they choose people and they know whom to choose.
    Avina Peter.

AED, djmoforegon, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  4. Agnes rose

Agnes rose Archangels

Thank God for that!!! My mom talked about predestination. That God knows every prayer ever Mass said for the person before they die. That is the importance of funerals.

AED likes this.
  5. padraig

padraig New Member

Padre Pio one time mentioned to a Friar that he was praying for his grandparents. The Brother said to Padre Pio that surely he was praying fro the souls of his grandparents. But no the saint said he was praying for his grandparents because they had both been so poor; that even praying for things in the past was fine as God was the Lord of Time.

Because we praying to an Eternal God our prayers are timeless. I someimtes pray for my own grandmother who really struggled with great poverty.

Denise P and AED like this.
  6. Agnes rose

Agnes rose Archangels

That is beautiful! Thank you. God is timeless.