St Michael relic stone

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Don_D, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Chiara

Chiara Archangels

That's great Don_D! I still have not received mine yet, but I live in America so I expect it will take a while.

AED and gracia like this.
  2. Chiara

Chiara Archangels

Just wanted to give you an update Don_D, I finally received my stone today!

It came in a small relic container with a St Michael consecration prayer and also a card signed by the priest and the date.

Very excited!

Booklady, AED, Sam and 2 others like this.
  3. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

That is wonderful Chiara, great timing and a very good relic to have I think in these times. Thank you for letting me know, I too live in the US so I expect it to take a while as well. I am excited for you! :)

AED likes this.
  4. Pray4peace

Pray4peace Ave Maria

Just a reminder for those who obtained these stones, they provide protection from plague.

From the ATX article in the OP:

St. Michael the Archangel appeared again on September 25, 1656, during the famous plague, and he said to the bishop,

“I am the Archangel St. Michael. Anyone who uses the stones of this grotto will be liberated…”

Everyone who carried a relic stone from the cave on their person with faith was miraculously delivered from the plague.

Booklady, AED, Sam and 2 others like this.
  5. Claves.Sancti.Petri

Claves.Sancti.Petri Archangels

Hey are these still available anywhere?

6. Marykelly

Marykelly Principalities

sparrow and AED like this.
  7. Claves.Sancti.Petri

Claves.Sancti.Petri Archangels

I ended order ing off eBay with papers I believe. Since it's technically a sacramental. One of the only ones not overcharged. That site is out of stock.

8. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Yes, when I talked to them they said that there are limited numbers and to check back from time to time.

If there is anyone here who is working in a job deemed critical to the worlds infrastructure I will gladly send them mine for their continued protection. It is only the relic stone in a small pocket sized container. No paperwork with it. But it is a wonderful bit of kit to keep with you in trying times. Just ask and I will drop it in the mail.

Booklady, Sam, AED and 1 other person like this.
  9. AED

AED Powers

Don this is so generous of you.

sparrow and Sam like this.
  10. AED

AED Powers

Wonderful.

11. arnel dizon

arnel dizon New Member

Santuario San Michele
    02:12 (1 hour ago)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    to me
    [​IMG]

Dear Mr. Arnel Dizon,

We have received your generous donation. We cordially thank you. We will pray for you. May Almighty god bless you!

The 09/17/2020 will be sent a reliquary containing the stone of St. Michael.

Sincerely,

Fr. Ladislao Suchy

AED, Sam and Don_D like this.
  12. Donna259

Donna259 Powers

I am currently battling stage 3 cancer and begin some hefty chemo on Friday. Can I obtain a relic relatively quickly or do you have a 6 month wait? I am confused.

AED, Julia and Sam like this.
  13. andree

andree Powers

Well I am shocked about the talk or buying of selling these stones. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that such behaviour would constitute the sin of simony. Fr Ripperger talks about this sin in one of his talks, perhaps the one Don cited above, and I believe that he says that a purchase or sale of a blessed object also annuls the blessing on the object.

I was able to obtain one a few years ago directly from the monastery. It is FREE but there is the option of making a donation to cover the costs (mailing, relic casing, etc.) and also for the monastery itself. I don't have the website address of the monastery in Italy but hopefully someone can find it. If not, I'll search my records and post later.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
    AED and Sam like this.
  14. Marykelly

Marykelly Principalities

Hi Donna
    I have one I can send to you ..please God it will help you
    Private message me your address and I will send it tomorrow
    Mary

AED, Booklady, Te Deum and 2 others like this.
  15. Donna259

Donna259 Powers

I sent you a PM dear Mary.....

AED, Booklady and Sam like this.
  16. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Donna, bless you. I have been remembering you, since you asked for prayer. Will continue to remember you in prayer.

Donna259 and AED like this.
  17. AED

AED Powers

Me too Donna.

Donna259 likes this.
  18. andree

andree Powers

Based on the prayer of a 7th Century Irish Monk

Heavenly Father, Creator of the universe and Author of its laws.
    You can bring the dead back to life, and heal those who are sick.
    We pray for Donna, that she may feel Your hand upon her,
    renewing her body and refreshing her soul.
    Show her the affection in which You hold all Your creatures,
    and grant her an early recovery.
    In Jesus' Name,
    Amen. ​

19. andree

andree Powers

Here is the information about ordering directly from the Sanctuary in Italy for anyone interested.

Santuario S. Michele Arcangelo : www.santuariosanmichel.it

My relic stone came with a signed and dated certificate of authenticity and a prayer card from the sanctuary with prayers to St Michael and a photo of the grotto.

AED likes this.
  20. Donna259

Donna259 Powers

beautiful Andree, thank you! God Bless....

AED, andree and HeavenlyHosts like this.