St Expedite

Discussion in 'The Saints' started by seekerofmary, Nov 4, 2018.

  1. seekerofmary

    seekerofmary Angels

    so I was searching around for information on different Saints and I came across St Expedite. I didn’t know a thing about him before. Has anyone here ever prayed to him in a time of urgent need? I found a website devoted to him but it doesn’t seem to be active anymore? The last posts were back in May. I’m feeling a strong connection to this Saint and have started praying to him for my financial crisis to be straightened out. Of course I’m doing my part and picking up as much overtime at work as possible. Just wondered if anyone else has any experience with this Saint?
     
  2. Dolours

    Dolours Guest

    I have never prayed to St. Expedite because if I were worried about finances I would be more inclined to pray to St. Anthony or St. Martin dePorres whose feast day was yesterday, 3rd November. I had heard about St. Expedite. Perhaps there was something about him on the forum? I did an internet search for him and came across a website with a video by a Catholic Priest. The website has very recent messages of petitions and thanks for favours asked or received. A quick glance at some other videos on youtube that seem more like something from the occult so I would steer clear of them.

    Here's a link to the website with the video by the Catholic priest:
    https://www.thedivinemercy.org/news/Who-Was-St-Expedite-5950
     
    Agnes rose and seekerofmary like this.
  3. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    I have prayed a few times in my life to St
    Expidite and nothing happened :(
    Either he doesn’t know who I am or I asked for something that God did not want me to have.;)
     
    seekerofmary likes this.
  4. seekerofmary

    seekerofmary Angels

    I prayed to St Expedite to help me find a second job and he answered my prayers! I wanted to publicly thank him here as I was instructed on his website.
     
    sterph, Carol55, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  5. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Praise God!
     

Share This Page