Spiritual Bouquet for Mac’s family

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by HeavenlyHosts, Jan 28, 2020.

  1. AED

    AED Powers

    This is an excellent idea. Worth pursuing.
     
    josephite and Dolours like this.
  2. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Sent to Mac's wife and family a few minutes ago.
    Thank you all! I will let you know when I hear back.
     
  3. Shae

    Shae Powers

    Thank you HH!
     
  4. AED

    AED Powers

    Thankyou HH.
     
  5. Mary's child

    Mary's child Powers

    Rosaries for Mac and his family. He was a tough spiritual soldier for our General Mother Mary.
     
    josephite and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  6. Mary's child

    Mary's child Powers

    Bummer, just saw the thread HH. Hopefully you can still send?
     
    josephite, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  7. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    I can, and I will. No worries :)
     
    josephite, Mary's child and AED like this.
  8. Sam

    Sam Powers



    O good! I do remember Luke and Josephine and all the children everyday in my prayers! As Luke was and still is part of our family, so are Josephine and all the children. I wish we could hear from them now and again!
     
    josephite and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  9. Mary's child

    Mary's child Powers

    Thank you. :)
     
    josephite likes this.
  10. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    This is Josie's reply:

    Thank you so much for your email and link to the posts on the forum. I have to say I have been brought to tears by the beautiful charity that you all have for not only Luke's soul but for all our family. I thought I was going to hold strong and not cry today, but alas I am not as strong as I thought. Without the grace of God and your prayers I am sure I would have been a cot case by now after a whole year without Luke by my side. The multitude of prayers and sacrifices that people have made for us has been humbling to say the least.... again thank you all. And please be assured of our prayers for all of you. Everyday we offer our family Rosary for our friends and benefactors - you!



    This past year has been extremely difficult. We have had many sufferings due to illnesses and things breaking down, and issues with bank, lawyers and government agencies. Hopefully this coming year will be a little more settled, but I'm not so sure really! God seems to be asking a lot from us and He is probably not done until He gets us all to heaven. So, the way I see it is we just have to keep suffering, offer it to Our Lady, and leave all in her hands.



    I am on Facebook now...I have taken over Luke's account so if anyone wants to see a picture of the kids or message me that's fine. My profile name is Josie Nyssen.



    God bless you and keep you all,

    Josie and family ❤️
     
    jackzokay, Sam, RosaryWielder and 7 others like this.
  11. Booklady

    Booklady Powers

    Blessings to Mac's family. I will say a rosary and Divine Mercy chaplet for Mac's repose and for his family. But you can tell He is watching out for them. They are such beautiful souls. I am humbled by Josie's response, what courage she embodies. Thank you HH for sharing her post.
     
  12. AED

    AED Powers

    Yes. Truly.
     
  13. Carol55

    Carol55 Ave Maria

    Very well said Booklady and thank you.:love:
     
    josephite, AED, HeavenlyHosts and 2 others like this.
  14. Julia

    Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

    Just found out Mac had passed away. Eternal rest grant to Mac's soul O Lord, may he rest in peace. Amen. May his soul and may all the souls of the faithful departed, through the Mercy of God rest in peace. Amen.

    I will remember Mac and his family at Holy Mass today, Candlemas.

    Just to say although I had no bond or interaction with Mac on this forum in the past. I do and always will remember him for a post he put in some years back where he recommended we say the Magnificat after Holy Communion, especially if we are Consecrated to Jesus through Mary. His post inspired me to make it a regular habit of including the Magnificat after receiving Eucharistic Jesus. And I can remind everyone of Mac's advice to say Magnificat after Communion.

    Maybe the Lord and Blessed Mother were so happy with Mac for that post, they inspired me to return to this forum on account of Candlemas, which now turns out to be the Anniversary of Mac being born into eternal life. And to give a testimony of his influence on my life. Praised be Jesus and Mary.
     
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
    josephite, Shae, Carol55 and 4 others like this.
  15. Carol55

    Carol55 Ave Maria

    I also remembered Luke and his family at mass today. May he rest in peace and may his family find peace in 2020. May God bless them all. +
    upload_2020-2-2_10-41-57.png
     
    Sam, josephite, Shae and 3 others like this.
  16. Julia

    Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

    Remembered Mac and his family at the special Candlemas service followed by procession into the Church for Holy Mass yesterday, and a lovely sermon on the Presentation at the Temple and the promise God made to Simeon. I have heard that the saintly man who held baby Jesus when He was presented at the Temple is one of the incorrupt saints. Me thinks Mac would approve of the Priest who offered Mass in English from the Latin. I recognised the beautiful prayers Father used from attending Latin Mass and following in English. It was beautiful. Now I have a supply of holy candles to burn to my hearts content, and I think the Priest was amused at my bag of candles brought especially to be blessed. LOL
     
    Sam, HeavenlyHosts and Mary's child like this.
  17. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    :love::):p
     

Share This Page