Special Prayer

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by seekerofmary, Mar 31, 2018.

  1. seekerofmary

    seekerofmary Angels

    I haven’t been around much as we have had a lot of family drama and problems, my spouse’s health is declining,and now we just found out his oldest daughter has Stage 4 liver cancer. The doctors are giving her 10-12 months to live. Please everyone, please pray for my husband who is so devastated, and my stepdaughter and her husband. This has been a rough several months for my family.
     
  2. soldier of christ

    soldier of christ Archangels

    may God grant you and your family peace during this difficult time. You are in my prayers.
     
    HeavenlyHosts and seekerofmary like this.
  3. seekerofmary

    seekerofmary Angels

    Thank you soldier of Christ
     
  4. Pray4peace

    Pray4peace Ave Maria

    Many, many prayers for your family. May I ask how old your daughter is?
     
  5. josephite

    josephite Powers

    Will offer my next rosary for your family.
     
  6. seekerofmary

    seekerofmary Angels

    My stepdaughter is 59. I appreciate everyone’s prayers! I just found out today my good friend is in a real mess and I’m praying my heart out for her as well.
     
  7. Carol55

    Carol55 Ave Maria

    I am so sorry, I will pray for your stepdaughter and your friend and both of their families.
     
    HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  8. Rain

    Rain Powers

    Prayers going up.
     
    HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  9. AED

    AED Powers

    Putting you on my list Mary. Uniting my prayers to everyone on the forum praying.
     
  10. heyshepard

    heyshepard Archangels

    My prayers to you and your family!
     

Share This Page