Something big is about to happen

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, May 20, 2015.

1. padraig

padraig Powers

I am afraid.

I have seen terrible things in the past but nothing compared to this.

But I think to myself, 'Lord we will get through this thing together You and I. We have been through the works in the past we will do this together'.:)

Yes, I must be honest I am very afraid.

Miriam and maryrose like this.
  2. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

just keep reminding yourself of this fact, Padraig. It says 365 times in the Word, one for each day of the year, some form of "Be Not Afraid".

There are no coincidences, it's there the exact amount as there are days in the year for a reason.

Trust God and let Him lead you to the next right step, one at a time. No need to worry about yesterday, tomorrow, or September, next year, etc. Just be here now with Him and fear not :)

3. padraig

padraig Powers

I have seen in prayer the collective terror and death gasps of entire cities. Before the fire touched them.

I have a good idea why the kids screamed at Garabandal and Medugorje.

They screamed.

I am not screaming but I am afraid.

Andy3, maryrose and BrianK like this.
  4. Infant Jesus of Prague

Infant Jesus of Prague The More you Honor Me The More I will Bless Thee

Last July of 2013 I was very afraid of what is to come!
    I made a list of what I thought would be needed to survive the future...1000's of dollars!!! one day in prayer an overwhelming peace came over me and I threw the list away.Im in hard times right now and am afraid for my immediate future, but for the longer future, I have so much peace inside.I know its a total contradiction and I really cant explain it....Im just trusting right now our Lord will provide for all of us in the times ahead....a fool for Christ!!!

Booklady, Fatima and Krizevac like this.
  5. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Infant, I was also anxious and somewhat fearful last year. No longer, I think God's Grace is pouring down on us as He needs us to do some things? What exactly? Not sure, just going to concentrate on what he wants me to do right now, then take tomorrow as it comes :)

Padraig, that must be hard to bear sometimes, having those visions. I will pray for peace to come upon you, you are blessed as you have done so much good for so many of us by starting and maintaining this forum and allowing us to help one another find the peace the garabandal, Infant, and I are experiencing. God bless you, Padraig!

6. garabandal

garabandal Powers

One needs to be prepared for death. The salvation of our souls is priority according to Jesus.

Let us all pray for a Holy Death. No one knows the day or hour but we need to convert and prepare. I could be called home even before the chastisements, only God knows.

And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul?

Booklady, Mac, Miriam and 1 other person like this.
  7. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Incredible message - January 25, 2001
    "Dear children! Today I call you to renew prayer and fasting with even greater enthusiasm until prayer becomes a joy for you. Little children, the one who prays is not afraid of the future and the one who fasts is not afraid of evil. Once again, I repeat to you: only through prayer and fasting also wars can be stopped -- wars of your unbelief and fear for the future. I am with you and am teaching you little children: your peace and hope are in God. That is why draw closer to God and put Him in the first place in your life. Thank you for having responded to my call."

8. padraig

padraig Powers

All things being equal, I would rather far, die now than taste the cup.

But to save souls, relieve the Holy Souls and please God and serve the Virgin, if needed for this I would choose to stay.

Other than that I would want to leave here right away.

9. padraig

padraig Powers

Sigh .

I have a lot of work to put in. ;)

10. Infant Jesus of Prague

Infant Jesus of Prague The More you Honor Me The More I will Bless Thee

If I saw what you have Padraig, I would have no peace at all!
    offer it up dear sir ! easier said than done, I know.
    I send my guardian dear to bring peace to you! Padre Pio ,protect Padraid and us all!!!

Booklady and Beth B like this.
  11. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Padraig. You are converted, praise God. Your role is much greater than you could ever imagine. Incredibly, our Lady needs us to enact her plans!

But what is coming is a cup of suffering that has never been inflicted on humanity before and will be much worse than the deluge.

The survivors will find themselves so desolate that they will envy the dead.

Andy3 and Beth B like this.
  12. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Amen Janice....

13. maryrose

maryrose Powers

Just for the record I'm glad I don't have any visions or dreams of future events. I'm hoping that I will be able to hide away in my little corner of the world. I just started to pray 24 hours of the passion as given to Luisa Piceretta. Louisa says 'the fruits of the hours are incalculable. God will give untold graces and benefits to those who do them; many, many souls will be saved; the Divine Justice will be placated, many families and villages and towns will be spared, at least in part, the many chastisments deserved.'
    Seems too good not to do.

Bella, Beth B, Joe Crozier and 2 others like this.
  14. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

Thank you Maryrose for posting this about the Hours of thenPassion. It is so very important in these times. Jesus says His justice will be placated in part in those places where the Hours are prayed. Continue to pray and ask others to pray. We must make the writings of living in the Divine Will known - especially to Priests. May our dear Lord bless and protect you.

15. padraig

padraig Powers

The forum has been going for some years now but in all that time I have never ever had such a sense of things coming together right at the one time.

The British Prime Minister, David Cameron said last night that ISIS was a formidable enemy and a great danger. For the very first time he publically said leaders of the Muslim Community were supporting ISIS.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/isis-crisis-david-cameron-says-5909697

Greece is about to go bankrupt, no one knows the effect

,,and a mass racist shooting at a black Church in the USA

All in the space of a day. Incredible. It is as if the Signs of the Times no longer talked to us but shouted at us.

Beth B, Bonaventure, Mac and 2 others like this.
  16. Mary Ann

Mary Ann Guest

I pulled up a copy of this devotion and I want to pray it. I will probably pray the form of one hour per day for 24 days. However, the author also suggests that groups of people could pray the devotion. Would you be interested in organizing a forum 24 hour prayer since people post from all over, maybe 24 people could cover all the hours of the devotion?

Andy3, Julia, maryn and 1 other person like this.
  17. maryrose

maryrose Powers

I'm praying an hour per day at the moment but if 24 people sign up I would certainly take part in that. So any takers

Julia and Joe Crozier like this.
  18. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Who was this message from?

19. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

Mary Rose, I try to pray every awake hour I can ... but... I'm old ;-( .. and if I commit to pray and forget .. I get upset/depressed 'cause I failed on a promise ;-( ... Sooo ... How 'bout I just Pray for the Padraig's Gang and All My Comrades in Faith every day!??

LORD!, Save ALL of Padraig's Gang ... Don't forget me!!! AMEN!!!

Beth B, PotatoSack, Julia and 5 others like this.
  20. I am too Padraig.
    I am afraid because I know what people are capable of and I know that it is only geography that has kept me safe from persecution so far.
    I am afraid because I know I am no more "special" than the least of those who have been persecuted for their faith; they have humbled me.
    I am afraid of pain.
    Afraid of my own weakness.
    Afraid of disappointing God.
    I just pray for strength and mercy, I dont know what else to do.
    God bless,
    pcj

Beth B, PotatoSack, Andy3 and 3 others like this.