Something big is about to happen

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, May 20, 2015.

1. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

I'm afraid that if we knew how many demon possessed or satan's useful idiots are Out-There most of US would have heart failure. Some demonic spirit has to get the "ball rolling" :( All the more reason to get your spiritual/personal affairs in order and ID those to weather The Storm with you!
    LORD! DELIVER US FROM EVIL!!

Beth B likes this.
  2. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Beth B likes this.
  3. Pijon

Pijon Principalities

It'll be so.

4. garabandal

garabandal Powers

The countries most exposed to debt and in the chain of collapse are:

GREECE followed by

ITALY followed by

SPAIN followed by

PORTUGAL followed by

UK followed by

USA

At the beginning of this year I said this year would be the year of collapse. It was a strong word I got from the Lord and told my wife. Last night the news was all about Greece and the impending Grexit so we got talking again. I still don't think she understands what is coming because all seems relatively normal on the outside.

2015 may well be the turning point in terms of visible collapse.

Soon, very soon there are going to be huge increases in prices of basic foodstuffs and utilities like electricity because governments are going to increase taxes like VAT. But this will only be the beginning of the economic woes.

These things must come sometime as we are under judgement.

This is what I wrote on 25th January 2015 under predictions for 2015.

Please discern - the Lord wants us prepared for this year - in prayer I have heard it will be the year of 'collapse':

Here is a little prophetic prayer from the heart of one who loves the One who loves.

Turn to the Lord with all thy might
    Trust in Him whilst He is still near
    Call upon Him and He will answer
    For He knows your every need

For Days are coming, days of collapse and judgement
    Days of sifting and winnowing fire
    Tell the wicked to turn back to Me
    For I am coming to renew all things and set the paths straight
    Behold I stand at the gates

No longer shall evil be called good nor good evil
    For I shall break the back of this generation
    In their misery they shall turn to me or perish
    I shall dispel the darkness of sin
    In the hearts of all who love Me
    My people shall be anointed with power and the Holy Spirit
    The hearts of my children will be enflamed
    before the days of tribulation
    In the darkness they shall be the lamp stands
    Mighty Cedars of Lebanon in all of their glory
    Before the coming days of wrath
    I shall shake every foundation
    And Judge the hearts of all men
    Thus, my people - seek the Lord in the depths
    For there is only One God, Holy is His name

Trust then in the Lord and the power of His might
    Lean not on your own understanding
    But in all thy ways Acknowledge Him
    For He is your sure hope and Salvation
    Your anchor in times of sorrow and distress

Mercy upon mercy has been offered this generation
    But today I have heard the plea of the oppressed,
    The orphan and widow's cry,
    I who Am will come to their Rescue,
    I shall be their refuge and salvation
    For Great is Your God, from age to age.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
    Heidi likes this.
  5. garabandal

garabandal Powers

PROPHECIES GIVEN AT ST. PETER’S BASILICA DURING THE CLOSING EUCHARIST ON PENTECOST MONDAY—MAY 1975

Because I love you, I want to show you what I am doing in the world today. I want to prepare you for what is to come. Days of darkness are coming on the world, days of tribulation….Buildings that are now standing will not be standing. Supports that are there for my people now will not be there. I want you to be prepared, my people, to know only me and to cleave to me and to have me in a way deeper than ever before. I will lead you into the desert…I will strip you of everything that you are depending on now, so you depend just on me. A time of darkness is coming on the world, but a time of glory is coming for my church, a time of glory is coming for my people. I will pour out on you all the gifts of my spirit. I will prepare you for spiritual combat; I will prepare you for a time of evangelism that the world has never seen…. And when you have nothing but me, you will have everything: land, fields, homes, and brothers and sisters and love and joy and peace more than ever before. Be ready, my people, I want to prepare you…” (Given by Ralph Martin)

“I speak to you of the dawn of a ‘new age’ for my church. I speak to you of a day that has not been seen before….Prepare yourselves for the action that I begin now, because things that you see around you will change; the combat that you must enter now is different; it is new. You need wisdom from me that you do not yet have. “You need the power of my Holy Spirit in a way that you nave not possessed it; you need an understanding of my will and of the ways that I work that you do not yet have. Open your eyes, open your hearts to prepare yourselves for me and for the day that I have now begun. My church will be different; my people will be different; difficulties and trials will come upon you. The comfort that you know now will be far from you, but the comfort that you will have is the comfort of my Holy Spirit. They will send for you, to take your life, but I will support you. Come to me. Band yourselves together, around me. Prepare, for I proclaim a new day, a day of victory and of triumph for your God. Behold, it is begun.” (given by Bruce Yocum)

I will renew my church. I will renew my people. I will make my people one. I am calling you to turn away from the pleasures of the world. I am calling you to turn away from the desires of the world. I am calling you to turn away from seeking the approval of the world in your lives. I want to transform your lives….I have a word for my church. I am sounding my call. I am forming a mighty army….My power is upon them. They will follow my chosen shepherd(s)…. “…I Be the shepherds I have called you to be….I am renewing my people. I will renew my church. I will free the world.”

Know that I, your God, brought Peter and Paul to Rome to witness to my glory. I have chosen you also and have brought you to Rome to bear witness to my glory, confirmed now by your shepherd. Go forth to the healing of the nations. Know that I am with you; and though you may pass through tribulation and trial, I will be with you even to the end. I am preparing a place for you in glory. Look to me and I will deliver you form the power of the evil one. Behold I am with you now, all days, even till the end of time.”

“You have known the truth these days. You have experienced the truth these days. It is clear to you at this moment what the truth is. It is the truth of my kingdom, my kingdom that will prevail….I want you to take that truth, to rest in that truth, to believe in that truth, not to compromise it, not to lose it in confusion, not to be timid about it, but to stand simply, in love, but to stand simply, firmly rooted in the truth as foundation stones upon which my church can have new life and new power.”

6. padraig

padraig Powers

Another Word

World Revolution

7. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

As we know Blessed Elena Aiello said "Russia and her hidden armies will overrun Europe and COMBAT AMERICA.

8. Peter B

Peter B Powers

Both Rick Wiles of www.trunews.com and prophetic minister Terry Bennett have been mentioned on and off on this forum over the last couple of years. Although Rick W. can sometimes be something of a loose cannon in terms of a tendency to socio-political rant and some dubious theology, Trunews has nonetheless emerged as a source of great value for the quality of his interviewees - both Christian (e.g. Mark Mallett) and secular - and his general approach at the 'intersection of Biblical prophecy and contemporary events'. As for Terry Bennett, having now listened to literally hundreds of hours of his preaching and had some personal exchanges with him, my sense is that, bearing in mind the obvious theological colouring of the Pentecostal/charismatic tradition from which he comes, very few prophetic voices out there at the moment exhibit his spiritual depth and the sheer accuracy of his predictions dating back to a supposed angelic visitation from 2001 as published on his website www.terrybennettministries.com . Predictions which appear to have been unfolding like clockwork over recent years. Much of Terry's purported spiritual experience is familiar from the Catholic mystics, with whom his alleged revelations are also highly convergent (it seems that he also met with Fr Cantalamessa in Rome at one point some years back). For those of you following Charlie Johnston, the similarities ought to be obvious.

Rick Wiles and Terry Bennett just had a conversation which was released on the June 17th Trunews broadcast, the latter portion of which (i.e. the latest material as opposed to a recapitulation of previous visions etc.) is summarized below, with particularly significant points emphasized. 'For your discernment', as ever, but I wouldn't bet against any of this...

SUMMARY
    http://www.trunews.com/wednesday-june-17-2015-terry-bennett/
    An angel supposedly came to Terry Bennett last week with revelations concerning the latter part of this year. Terry B. was shown the handwriting on the wall concerning the US: 'we have been weighed in the balance' and 'our time has come'. The angel showed what appeared to be a calendar of 2015 and had marked off the first seven months. When the angel came to August and the next five months to the end of the year, he said 'it will begin'. There will be shakings and 'eruptions' - which he saw in another encounter - of various kinds coming up from this nation (not just volcanic, but also anger, chaos), a 'cauldron of chaos' will be released in the United States. August 2015 will be the beginning, not the culmination. There will be great disruption and chaos in cities. Terry has been praying specifically for Memphis, Tennessee as a city being targeted by the enemy. According to Terry B., Baltimore is a significant sign for the nation (he points out it erupted during the Civil War, with massive riots) of impending civil unrest. Terry stresses that the enemy seeks control of the US at the highest level, using human vessels: he was told several years ago that there is a demonic plan either to completely control the US or else to destroy it.
    Terry believes that we will see a progression going into 2016 and onward: economic difficulties will become increasingly severe, and there will be chaos for a timeframe in our government. Terry sees drought, eruptions of fires (e.g. lightning strikes), various disruptions. He claims that he was told years ago that in this timeframe some of the judgments of God would also begin in the US, with a mixture of the judgments of God and humanity in chaos/panic mode. The third phrase given to Terry concerned 'Lawlessness' [Peter B. this would appear to be confirmed by a recent message to Glynda Linkous, another non-Catholic prophetic voice relayed by several Catholic sites internationally]
    Rick Wiles claims that the Lord has shown in his spirit that judgment would strike negligent Church leaders and will start in the house of the Lord.

Asked about other parts of the world, Terry states that the US is the trigger mechanism internationally as in 2008, both economically and governmentally, particularly in Europe. He claims that the European political landscape will change as nations come up that we presently do not see and the arising of a government that we don't want to see but will do. We are headed for a European superstate. Terry returns to the notion in his 2001 angelic visitation of Greece, Italy, Spain, France being 'signposts' for what is to come.

However, there is good news for the True Church. Although 'we will face the unprecedented in every arena' as the Enemy releases evil, we will also be part of the unprecedented of God if we wish to be. We will see God move in his authority (even more so than in his power), in Biblical ways including the multiplication of food, water, resources etc. He will begin to confront the powers of darkness through his authority in his people. There will be the arising of a fearless army young and old who will be completely given over to the Lord and whom evil will fear. The ministry of divine authority (as with Elijah who shut up the heavens so that it would not rain) will be back in the earth with the arising of this group. The angelic arena will be heavily involved in an 'invasion of heaven into this earth'. We must be moving in submission and obedience to God. Both Rick Wiles and Terry Bennett agree that IMMEDIATE obedience to God will save our lives: the fear of God and no fear of man. If this costs us our lives, so be it.

ON CHANGES TO THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM
    Rick Wiles and Terry Bennett both speak about the current time as being one not just of economic collapse but 'wealth transfer' as God replaces the current corrupt system with his own. Terry Bennett (49:30) 'We are about to see the release of the Josephs [...] who are going to be carrying a promise that He would offset this world's financial-economic system with His own system. The Josephs are going to carry some of that and they are meant to fund ministries like yourself. [...] They are about to come out of the dungeons.[...] The resources will be fully released to them and then fully released through them.'

Rick Wiles and Terry Bennett end their discussion by offering a positive interpretation of the dramatic changes occurring to the world's economic system, with reference to the liberating aspect of the Year of Jubilee :
    Terry B: 'This is God freeing his people from slavery. That's what's going on. We should be applauding and joyful at the Lord stepping in and moving and raising up a system.'
    The new system 'will not be greed-based. It will be based around a heart to allow the people to reach their fullest potential. It will be meant to bless them personally unto the fullness of God's desire for them'

Watch and pray!!

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
    Jeanne, Fatima, Leo and 2 others like this.
  9. Peter B

Peter B Powers

Bl Elena Aiello naturally needs to be taken seriously as an approved mystic, so I agree that her words should certainly not be ignored. What is more difficult to judge is whether her prophecies referred to her own time in terms of potential threats which were subsequently defused by intercession and/or the 1984 Fatima Consecration (which surely brought great and undeniable fruits, whatever one's position on its completeness), or whether they refer to events still to come. However, even if we opt for the first interpretation with Jonah's message to Nineveh being our Biblical template, it is still worth pondering the fact that Nineveh was ultimately destroyed later...

Jeanne, Katfalls and Joe Crozier like this.
  10. padraig

padraig Powers

Thanks Peter facinating.

I wish I had a voice I could shout these things to the entire world. But who would listen. I wonder Peter if you would consider posting this on Charlie Johnston's site were more people could read it? It is so relevant to your countymen and women.

The more people that read this the better in the USA especially.

11. padraig

padraig Powers

This is only a very small site really. Charlie's is much bigger and is read mostly in the USA.

12. padraig

padraig Powers

I feel so sorry people do not know....

13. padraig

padraig Powers

What just happend in that Church in South Carolina fits in perfectly

[​IMG]

14. Peter B

Peter B Powers

You're not the only one asking 'who exactly is Alexis Tsipras?', Padraig. There was some discussion on this in the Luz de Maria message thread after her alleged locutions appeared to call him out specifically a few months ago as someone to watch for all the wrong reasons... What's certain is that his ambitions go far beyond Greece; the European Left grouping nominated him as their candidate for the European Commission presidency back in December 2013 when he was still under 40...

15. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

16. Peter B

Peter B Powers

Here's a reminder of what I posted back then on the Luz de Maria thread:

In a message dated February 21, Our Lady allegedly says the following:

'Do not let the one who refuses to swear on the Word of My Son go unnoticed, as in refusing to recognize My Son as true God, the enemy will open absolutely all his way [before him] in order that he should make a good impression in the eyes of the world, while behind its back he is preparing the great onslaught'.

Given the date, this almost certainly seems to be referring to new Greek premier Alexis Tsipras of the far-left SYRIZA party, who caused a great stir by becoming the first ever Greek prime minister not to swear on the Bible.

For our discernment, of course, but there have recently been two other possibly supernatural pointers to Tsipras that give pause for thought, to say the least:
    a) an icon of Christ supposedly began weeping in a Greek church on the day of his election. The site has been visited by the Orthodox Bishop of Corinth and scientists have been called in to investigate, so the local church authorities are taking this seriously.
    b) American prophetic minister Terry Bennett (much of whose prophecy overlaps with that of Luz de Maria) has been claiming that in one of his angelic visitations the Angel Gabriel who told him that 'Greece is going to want another Alexander the Great [Alexis...]. Italy is going to want an emperor. Spain is going to want a king and queen. France is going to want another Napoleon. Satan is going to offer that to them in one person. They will say yes. Through chaos they will gain control.' (Tsipras undoubtedly has international ambitions, having already been the European Left Party's candidate for the European Commission presidency in 2014:
    http://www.european-left.org/fr/4th...-denounce-policies-troika-european-commission)

In addition to this, information has recently emerged through political analyst Anton Shekhovtsov concerning the SYRIZA party's surprising connections to the Russian neo-fascist ideologue Aleksander Dugin, whose 'Eurasianism' - a blend of pseudo-Orthodox mysticism, 'National Bolshevism', racism (among his friends is David Duke of the Ku Klux Klan) and occultism (Aleister Crowley) - is one of the most alarming political phenomena on the current European horizon:
    http://www.rferl.org/content/greek-syriza-deep-ties-russian-eurasianist-dugin/26818523.html
    http://anton-shekhovtsov.blogspot.fr/2015/01/aleksandr-dugin-and-syriza-connection.html

What is going on here? While I would not yet go so far as to proclaim Tsipras the 'son of perdition' as some Evangelical websites are already doing on the basis of an exegesis of the book of Daniel, he definitely seems to be someone who needs to be monitored with extreme vigilance.

Watch and pray!!

Fatima likes this.
  17. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

Earlier I had posted speculation that the recognition of "Palestine" by the USA would trigger a disaster upon the US, where 24% of the US would be "split off" from the US. (This is because the creation of "Palestine" would split off 24% of the land of Israel.) However, this recognition could not occur without the cooperation by major states of the Eurozone (which is part of the EU, but not every EU state is part of the Eurozone.) In particular, Great Britain is not part of the Eurozone.

So, adding up the area of the member states of the Eurozone, not counting Great Britain and excluding Portugal (because I recall a prophecy from Fatima that stated Portugal would be preserved from error), if Greece, Italy, and Spain were to withdraw (split off) from the Eurozone, that would be 28% of the total Eurozone area. I don't know if that's close enough to 24% to count -- it's over by about 135,000 sq. km.

We shall see.

18. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

Can you tell me when Terry Bennett released that message? I'm curious because Spain already has a king and queen. To quote from the LA Times of June 19,2014 (a year ago):

19. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I left out France by mistake in an earlier post in the order of financial chaos.

GREECE followed by

ITALY followed by

SPAIN followed by

PORTUGAL followed by

FRANCE followed by

UK followed by

USA

American prophetic minister Terry Bennett (much of whose prophecy overlaps with that of Luz de Maria) has been claiming that in one of his angelic visitations the Angel Gabriel who told him that 'Greece is going to want another Alexander the Great [Alexis...]. Italy is going to want an emperor. Spain is going to want a king and queen. France is going to want another Napoleon. Satan is going to offer that to them in one person. They will say yes. Through chaos they will gain control.'

Amazing times we live in.

Funny enough I am not afraid in the least. I sincerely believe in the power of Divine Providence. I sincerely believe God has his chosen ones ready for combat response. I sincerely believe He will act in a sovereign manner. I sincerely believe in His power and protection.

Soon, I will no longer be the religious nut in the family but people will be coming to me in panic and asking for advice.

Fatima and Pray4peace like this.
  20. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

"Funny enough I am not afraid in the least. I sincerely believe in the power of Divine Providence. I sincerely believe God has his chosen ones ready for combat response. I sincerely believe He will act in a sovereign manner. I sincerely believe in His power and protection."

I also do not feel afraid in the least and have been thinking about that lately. Instead, I feel very calm even as the signs continue to show where we are headed. My prayerful consideration is that through Grace, God has removed that fear from us so He can use us to respond.

All I can say is that I'm ready and willing here, Lord. Show me the way and you have a faithful servant.

PotatoSack, Fatima, maryrose and 2 others like this.