Some Dreams

Discussion in 'Welcome to New Members' started by padraig, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Adoremus

Adoremus Powers

Found it.

Sam, Luan Ribeiro, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  2. AED

AED Powers

Oh my. Yes. First time I am reading some of these posts. Your dream (and the picture) are amazing. So hopeful. I love both the glory of it and the ordinariness. Taking Jesus around to meet family and friends ...so beautiful.

Luan Ribeiro and Jo M like this.
  3. AED

AED Powers

WOW.

4. AED

AED Powers

Yes. I read that post. St Joseph is the protector of the universal Church! And the story of the Franciscans is so connected. It is like a direction to who to pray to in these times. A spiritual dream for sure.

Luan Ribeiro, Jo M and Adoremus like this.
  5. padraig

padraig Powers

I had a dream last night that I was in a house with several others and we were doing up a large house and decorating it. Eventually I was left alone in the house painting the walls on my own.

At morning when I had nearly finished my dead mother and father appeared and I asked her what she thought of what I had done. She pointed out several spots that needed redoing and some that needed even replastering. She even said I needed to put on a second coat of paint!

I was a bit deflated as I thought it was all fine, but then my Father stepped forward with several other dead relatives and said they would help me redo it all.:)

This reminded me of the words of St Paul , that we are surrounded by a great crowd of witnesses on every side urging us on to the finish.

Hebrews 12:1

The Call to Endurance
    1Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off every encumbrance and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with endurance the race set out for us. 2Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.…

The house I think represented my soul and the painting my spiritual efforts. The faults found , my sins. and the second coat of paint and repairs the things needed for heaven.

It is coming up to the month of the Dead so a good reminder that the dead take an interest and help us , just as we must pray for them right back.:)

[​IMG]

bflocatholic, Jo M, Adoremus and 3 others like this.
  6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

This is a very inspiring post. I completely see your point and agree with your interpretation. I have some dreams of houses myself. They do represent our souls.

AED, Jo M and padraig like this.
  7. padraig

padraig Powers

Its the Feast Day of St Teresa of Avila.

Her most famous and best book was...

[​IMG]

Carmel333, AED and Jo M like this.
  8. Adoremus

Adoremus Powers

I found the above post I wrote back in 2013 further back in this thread. I had a vague recollection of this dream but wasn't sure where I had posted about it. To say it is chilling in light of what's currently happening in La Palma is an understatement :eek:

AED, padraig and Jo M like this.
  9. padraig

padraig Powers

There is something about what is going on in Las Palmas that just draws our attention.

According to at least one visionary what is going down there will spread all over the world...even to places with no recent record or volcanoes or earth quakes.

AED, Jo M and Adoremus like this.
  10. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Powers

Could this be an increase in demonic activity in the world with the climax of volcanic activity in la palma that would mark the beginning of the Tribulation?

AED, Jo M and Mary's child like this.
  11. Adoremus

Adoremus Powers

I was thinking along the same lines.

What's odd is that my son and I were both having a nightmare about an earthquake at the same time, just with different details. Mine included the location, Spain, his included hot lava (volcano) and the pale demons.

Luan Ribeiro, Jo M and Mary's child like this.
  12. AED

AED Powers

Wow. You both had the dream in a sense. Very significant.

Luan Ribeiro and Mary's child like this.
  13. AED

AED Powers

Sounds like it.

Luan Ribeiro and Mary's child like this.
  14. padraig

padraig Powers

I wonder if it is possible if, as I suspect Hell really is physically in the center of the world (as the Church long proclaimed and many saints have stated) that our sins have opened the gates to hell ? Hence the huge rise in seismic activities.

The Three Days of Darkness are all about the Gates of Hell springing wide open and all the demons getting out to do as they please. So as we head closer and closer to the Three Days we might expect more and more volcano's and Earth quakes?

Looking at the volcano in Las Palmas it is hard not to think of hell.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
  15. padraig

padraig Powers

One of the Signs of the Three Days of Darkness is the Great unnatural cold that will precede it:

AED and Mary's child like this.
  16. Adoremus

Adoremus Powers

Absolutely.

What Fr Mark says there about the 3 days of darkness and the volcano is exactly what I was thinking when it was mentioned that the volcano in La Palma could be connected to a very deep and large magma source

Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
    Shae, Luan Ribeiro, padraig and 2 others like this.
  17. padraig

padraig Powers

Such strange, strange, strange times. It's hard to know what to make of it all. Sometimes I find myself wishing Padre Pio was alive so I could ask him.

Then I recall that he is alive, it's just that's he is alive, :) in heaven.

Seagrace, Shae, Luan Ribeiro and 3 others like this.
  18. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

For those who prayed for Lisa with ALS her funeral was today but we could not attend as we were not vaccinated . Our daughter did attend. I rarely dream but I had a very vivid dream of her 3 nights ago and she was in a wheelchair with the Biggest Smiling face. I will have another mass said but she looked So happy.

Indy likes this.
  19. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Sorry I forgot I had posted it here and then posted on another thread.

Muzhik, Katfalls and AED like this.