So many signs point to September

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jul 27, 2015.

1. padraig

padraig Powers

2. Peter B

Peter B Powers

Whether it's September/October or not, there have been plenty of references to imminent events coming from Catholic sources too, so we have convergence here across denominational boundaries. Javier Viesca's message specifically talking about the second half of 2015 is one example, but we also have the prospect of impending financial collapse as a theme in the messages of Sulema in Canada and Luz de Maria Bonilla in Argentina. Additionally, the latter mention the Blood Moons (they also feature in Antonio Yagüe's 'Sacred Astronomy', which can perhaps be seen as a Catholic pendant to the investigative work of Mark Biltz and Jonathan Cahn in Evangelicalism), of which the final one of the current cycle coinciding with the Jewish festivals falls on September 28. There will not be another such Tetrad for hundreds of years... Lunar and solar eclipses are of course a phenomenon visible to all people irrespective of religious affiliation, and if Joel 2 is not referring to such signs in the heavens as the prelude to the Day of the Lord - understood in the broadest sense as a sequence of events in world history - then it is difficult to know what the Biblical prophecy does signify. Our Lord told us directly that there would be signs in the sun, moon and stars...

In this whole context, consider too Our Lady's alleged communication of May 13 to Edson Glauber in Itapiranga:

The Blessed Mother also invited us and told us to do the first five Saturdays of the month starting from June until October, as if they were the last monthly Saturdays that we had to do in our lives - with much love, zeal, dedication and the offering of ourselves to God, offering reparation and begging his forgiveness and mercy for poor humanity. Doing them well with the desire to make reparation for sinners.

Or go back and read the entries on Peli's blog (pelianito.stblogs.com ) since the start of 2015, of which the latest dated July 27 is typically urgent, even if no specific timetable is referred to:

Isaiah 11:11, 12:1 On that day the Lord will extend his hand yet a second time to recover the remnant that is left of his people [. . .] You will say on that day: I will give thanks to you, O Lord, for though you were angry with me, your anger turned away, and you comforted me.

Beloved child I am about to do what has been foretold since the days of antiquity. Be not afraid. Always, what I allow is for the greater good of my children. For your part, remain steadfast. Do not waver to the left or to the right but cling to the Truth with all your might. Let your will be firm and do not be swayed. The enemy knows your weakness and will use it against you. Remain steadfast. Lock arms with those who also wish to remain steadfast. Together your resolve is strengthened and is indeed greater than the sum of its parts. The time is upon you when you will be tested and tried in ways unimagined. Be firm. Pray for strength. Remain humble and let our Mother lead you. There is a strength in humility that cannot be gained in any other way. Imitate me as I stood trial. Everything I did had purpose and meaning—even my silent submission to the cruelty of others. Live in my will and you will not be put to shame. I am near to all who suffer on my account. Trust in me and you will see my glory.”

Whether we're talking about September or not (and bear in mind that the Shanghai Stock Exchange just suffered a bigger percentage fall in one day than Wall Street at any point in 2008), make no mistake - this is all going to be very intense...

3. maryrose

maryrose Powers

I'm currently trying to create a garden that will be a place of peace, meditation and prayer. Beyond that I'm not doing anything. Maybe I should but I'm not feeling any urge. This week I am doing a week of Ignatian guided prayer with a team of Jesuits who have come to our city and the feeling I am getting from that 'be still and know that I am God' so I am leaving it all in His hands and no worries.

Pray4peace likes this.
  4. Peter B

Peter B Powers

I certainly understand what you're saying here; the anti-Papal bandwagon is indeed extremely tiresome (just yesterday I found myself in a three-hour discussion with an undoubtedly sincere but misguided Protestant fundamentalist who had swallowed the whole narrative being hawked by the likes of Alex Jones/Tom Horn/Steve Quayle about the Popes being Luciferians and Vatican astronomers looking for the coming of their satanic god in the skies) and there is definitely an element of appealing to a certain tribal market...

However, among those who are predicting the imminent demise of the US as a global superpower and the collapse of the global financial system there are undoubtedly also more serious and responsible charismatic Evangelicals, many of whom are also vocal in their opposition to the notion of a pre-tribulation Rapture of the entire Church. Within their own constituency these voices are a distinct minority, and largely screened out by prominent sites such as the 'Elijah List' which seem concerned not to appear negative. They're not the money-grabbers: the type of 'prophetic' ministry that makes megadollars in Evangelicalism is much more concerned with prophesying personal 'blessing' in a Prosperity Gospel kind of way.

My sense is that the fact that the current welter of messages, visions and prophetic dreams specifically concerning America has largely appeared within non-Catholic circles has to do with geography rather than anything else. Remember that, contrary to the impression we may have reading this forum, the vast majority of Christians, whatever their denominational allegiance, have little or no interest in contemporary prophecy and view it as being for religious nuts. Given such a situation, it is surely logical that the Lord will work with whoever is prepared to listen in the geographical area most to be affected by the events whose imminence He is revealing. In the case of North America that would appear to mean primarily using Pentecostal/charismatic Evangelical prophetic voices (warts and all) in the US - Charlie Johnston and John Martinez notwithstanding! -, primarily Catholic ones in Quebec. Think demographics here...

Mario and Indy like this.
  5. Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus Archangels

reading this thread my knees were knocking but then you read those psalms- God's merciful love endures forever, and now i feel joy. whatever punishment there will be is going to be an expression of merciful love, like being grounded instead of being allowed out with bad company. Lord be merciful, make us holy.

Jeanne, Patty and Pray4peace like this.
  6. padraig

padraig Powers

Yes its breath taking, really. I feel as the three MAgi must have felt when the Star came to rest over Bethlehem.

I wonder if the Cardinals and the Holy Father have picked up on this?

I am sure some of them must have. How could they not?

[​IMG]

7. padraig

padraig Powers

Patty and BrianK like this.
  8. Loretta Prescott

Loretta Prescott St. Monica

3 hours? You have way more patience than I do. "Alex Jones/Tom Horn/Steve Quayle"....I would add many more to that list i.e. John Hagee, Benny Hinn, Hal Lindsey, David Jeremiah, Tim LaHaye, Jack Van Impe.... They peddle a false health and wealth gospel, mean while they lead millions astray, believing they will suddenly be flying through the air, while the rest of us "pagan catholics" suffer the tribulation. This leaves millions of people unaware and unprepared for the AntiChrist and Tribulation. This is exactly what Satan wants, so out of desperation they will give into him. This does not prepare Christians to be ready to die as a martyr for Christ if you are walking around thinking God will bless you materially/financially and wisk you away at the first sign of trouble.

Patty and Infant Jesus of Prague like this.
  9. Lily

Lily Angels

Is there anyone else out there that thinks maybe our government is preparing for the Warning and NOT to enslave us in concentration camps? The cities will be complete chaos, look what happened with Katrina. They know more than we know and maybe they are preparing to HELP people and of course to stop looters and criminals. Where would the survivors of the coastal areas stay? Maybe I'm being naive.

10. Don't forget the "Locutions". Last September she said that by the next September (this coming one), "Much will have shifted".

Here are some excerpts of messages given for this year of 2015.

Last December 23rd, 2014 she said:

2015 will be quite different. Even in the first six months of the year, new and different events will break through. However, not to the extent that life is totally disrupted.

In the Fall, however, the great problems will break forth and all will see that human life has seriously changed. This will be the mood as the year comes to an end.

December 24th, 2014:

Such will be the coming year of 2015.

I will plot out this year for you. In the early months, new flood waters will break through. There will be human responses that seemingly work for a time limiting the effects. It is only in the latter months of the year that the great floods come and continue for the first half of 2016.

By July 2016, the world will see what has happened. On July 13, 2016 will begin the one hundredth year of my speaking about the consecration of Russia. How important will be that year, leading up to the one hundredth anniversary of my appearing at Fatima (2017).

December 27th, 2014:

The early days of the New Year will flow as if it were 2014, but not for long. 2015 will be much different. There will not be continuity but a breaking off. There will not be a smooth flow but troubled waters. There will be war in places that are now enjoying peace and instability, in nations that seemed to be strong.

A shaking will take place, followed by a settling. Then a second shaking that will be more serious. By the end of the year [ 2015], life will be much different. Even as 2016 opens, the full battle between Satan and the Woman will not have been fought.

As the new year begins [2015], the events will happen slowly. Most important, people will not recognize their importance or how these events prepare the way for others...

December 28th, 2014:

Only toward the end of the year will the events take place that will seriously change the existing structures. Even in these cases, people will not see clearly. They will believe that the change is temporary and can be rolled back.

Only as the year ends, will people see the decisiveness of these events. Even here, their full force will not have been released, for there will be the years leading up to the 100th anniversary of Fatima.

Our Blessed Hope: http://blessedhope.yuku.com/
    Overview of the Great Storm: http://blessedhope.yuku.com/topic/244/Preferred-Print-Version-Overview-Of-The-Great-Storm

Pijon and Patty like this.
  11. Loretta Prescott

Don't kid yourself that the government cares too much about anyone. I do remember what happened with hurricane Katrina..... They waited to long to do anything to help anyone.

12. Lily

Lily Angels

Maybe Loretta they learned from that experience. I would agree with you that the government may not care too much about anyone, but I would MUCH rather live here than Syria or many other places in the world.

13. Lily

Lily Angels

Efrain Rodriguez prophecies talk about an astroid/comet that breaks up into 3 pieces and devastates the Eastern United States coastal areas, Puerto Rico and the Caribbean area including the Gulf of Mexico.

14. Loretta Prescott

Oh, I completely agree with you....we may have our share of problems here in the US, but I consider it a blessing to be a citizen of the United States. I'm just afraid that what we see going on overseas in the Middle East will be right here. I'm really worried about that, especially when the government is making deals with countries like Iran. I wouldn't even want to live in Europe right now, I'm afraid they are on the verge of a Russia / Mohamaddean invasion. I don't know....maybe they feel that way about the US.

Lily likes this.
  15. Indy

Indy Praying

My reading for today is St James Chapter 5

It seems very suitable for our times and if there is a possible large financial upheaval, were stocks and shared are wiped out. Also good advice on prayer.

16. Pijon

Pijon Principalities

Still 5 months to go, and finally we'll know if the Locutions are authentic or not. At the moment, I think they're reliable, with a chance of 60%. The first shaking, in the first half of 2015, has been the Greece crisis, followed by the actual settling. Next? Global economic collapse, starting from this September/October. I had a feeling about this since September 2014, when I didn't know about blood moons/Shemitah or anything else yet, and I've been warning people about this. Obviously, I hope to be wrong.

17. BrianK

BrianK Guest

This may or may not be related...

The Planned Parenthood videos are horrendous. They are difficult to watch at best. I just read one comment where the poster exclaimed how great these videos are and what a success for the pro-life movement, and how the groundswell of indignation will finally help shut down Planned Parenthood.

I wish that were the case.

I fear the public exposure of these crimes that cry to heaven for vengeance is simply a way for The Lord to put America on notice. We've permitted this with our votes and our apathy and by diverting our gaze from this reality for decades now.

We've been judged and found wanting. We have been warned, put on notice.

The Lord has heard these cries for vengeance and will act.

Soon.

18. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

• I concur, Brian. The curtain has been pulled back on PP for all to see the evil for what it is

19. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Lets put it this way. If you were waiting for God to knock on your door and inform you to head for the hills, well...you need a bigger door knocker

20. Fatima

Fatima Powers

The good thing is that we can still do the will of God and not be afraid. Such as, this Saturday is another opportunity to do as our Lady of Fatima requested and take in Mass, confession, rosary and praying for the pope. We can find great comfort in knowing that if we are trying our best to do our Blessed Mother will take care of the rest.

Andy3, Verne dagenais, Beth B and 2 others like this.