Signs

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by themilitantcatholic, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Mario

Mario Powers

Praying!

Beth B, Mary's child and Sam like this.
  2. padraig

padraig Powers

Praying tonight:)

'Mourning and weeping in this valley of tears...', we really have been put out of the Garden of Eden.

Beth B, AED, Carol55 and 3 others like this.
  3. padraig

padraig Powers

There's nothing worse than someone telling you, 'I told you so'. But I dd say sell shares several months ago.

I hope you did so. it's going to get lot's and lots worse. Go defensive. What's going on in Ukraine is only a small part of it. It's the Central Banks and inflation. People like Biden borrowing too much money and spending it all like crazy.

Byron, Carol55, Mary's child and 4 others like this.
  4. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Praying for you too John Mary!

Sam and AED like this.
  5. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Yes, another next step in the Great Reset diabolical plan. But not just sell, because going to cash won't work when they crash the monetary systems to implement the beast monetary system. I highly recommend turning those stocks/bonds/cash into tangible assets such as land. Especially land that can be farmed and has access to fresh spring or well water.

Byron, Sam, Carmelite and 2 others like this.
  6. padraig

padraig Powers

Yes.

The bottom line.

Or maybe gold. But as Jesus said:

'Store your treasures in heaven'.

But I got fond of the Market for a while there. It was a hobby.

Mary's child and FatimaPilgrim like this.
  7. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Yep, store your treasures in heaven and and when it does crash, it'll crash for all of us together (except those pesky elites with their diabolical plans--they're in for a rude awakening when God implements His plan). But in Faith and trying to be wise as serpents it is prudent now to be defensive and prepare to help others who didn't feel this coming. It will a great service to those in need who are caught unaware if you have a place to shelter them and land to grow food together to get by until God intervenes and does the real reset :)

As my dad used to say "God's not making any more land" so it's a stable asset (when bought at the right price, don't want to pay inflated values for real estate in cities, for example) and it can be re-sold and turned back into stocks etc. down the road if things were to even out :)

8. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

I have been a high net worth investment advisor for 28 years. I am basically 100% cash and have been for some time other than a small about in silver that I can hold in my hands and some crypto currency as a hedge, but I do not own any bitcoin or ethereum. I wouldn't touch them with a 1000 foot pole. All my crypto is in XRP but seriously I only put $2,000 in it. I have a theory that XRP could become the dominant crypto one day because the Ripple system they trade on is the superior system for all crypto. XRP is at $0.58 these days. So you never know. If it becomes $1,000 some day, I will be a very happy investor lol. My stance on crypto is only ever put in what you can afford to lose. It is the wild wild west these days. I echo what FatimaP said. I would rather have land and stuff to trade and barter, but I can't do that at this stage of my life. I do have plenty of things to barter though. I have always been a bit of a prepper. My grandmother, who grew up in the depression, trained me well!

9. Mark1

Mark1 Archangels

….to illustrate how pathetic I feel, I don’t even understand half of this financial stuff (stocks, bonds, XRP, etc…), and literally don’t have a dime to my name as I’m unemployed and we rely entirely on my wife’s meager income and gift cards from our pastor. And what’s worse is, I haven’t a clue about farming or growing your own food. We have nothing much to trade, and are in no position to stock up in anything. God help us.

Byron, maryrose, Sam and 3 others like this.
  10. andree

andree Powers

And God will help you, pray daily to ask for this and for an increase in faith in this area if need be.

I was reflecting just recently about Joseph and Mary and their trip to Bethlehem which turned into an exile of several years. They knew no one in Bethlehem, had no where to stay and very little money and God helped them and provided for them. He will do the same for us too.

Byron, Sam, Andy3 and 3 others like this.
  11. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thank you, Andree.

Jo M and andree like this.
  12. andree

andree Powers

You're most welcome HH.

I will share something else that I hope is encouraging: I was listening to a podcast by Frances Hogan recently who said that God told her once to tell everyone that soon would come a time where His people would have to trust Him beyond reason. To me, that means in the face of what seems impossible in a worldly sense. I think we can see this time approaching.

Beth B, Sam, PurpleFlower and 3 others like this.
  13. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I think you are exactly right.

Beth B and Jo M like this.
  14. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

join the club :p
    Seriously, none of us can truthfully say we have it all together. None of us knows exactly what will happen and when. But we do know that we are going to need God. “His eye is on the sparrow.”

Byron, Beth B, Sam and 4 others like this.
  15. Carmelite

Carmelite Archangels

There's a lot of people who live in apartments in the middle of the city...I don't believe God will abandon them. Some are called to a little prepping and some can't afford to do that. God will show us the way. I once heard a nun say, " food isn't a problem for God." She saw miracles in that regard in her many years of religious life.

Beth B, HeavenlyHosts, Sam and 2 others like this.
  16. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Stressful times Mark 1, it's very hard to suppress our worries about surviving future calamities. God has provided for you now, and He always will. Your wife has a job and you are receiving assistance from your pastor, all blessings from God. Let Him take care of your tomorrows.

Byron, Beth B, HeavenlyHosts and 3 others like this.
  17. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

thankfully our Blessed Mother has awoken many of us for years now and we’ve answered the call and have prepared to help people in your situation. you know how to work right? Well then we’ll be working together to be part of the solution and I welcome your help, brother!

I firmly believe we will be going back to a very very much simpler lifestyle… And I believe that’s the way that God intends for us to live and how He will bring us back closer to him as our idols fall all around us one by one as they’re doing day by day until we all realize He is the only one we can truly rely on :)

18. Carmelite

Carmelite Archangels

Sr. Emmanuel from Medjugorje said something interesting in her talk about these times as well. She said," you won't starve to death, but you will know what it's like to be hungry." The West has feasted lavishly, while great portions of the world have so little. We have been very greedy. We need to be purified.

19. Jo M

Jo M Powers

I fear this is coming soon Carmelite. It is very true about the West, we take food for granted and so much is wasted.

20. Carmelite

Carmelite Archangels

Every time I go to Wal-Mart there's less and less on the shelves. It's eery for sure. I believe we are going back to a peasant like life as well. People still think it will get better ...