Signs

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by themilitantcatholic, Sep 3, 2015.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

So scary.:rolleyes:

AED likes this.
  2. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

Will everyone who sees this please say a Hail Mary and ask for St. Joseph, Terror of Demons to protect my pro-life state of Texas? The backlash against our near-outlawing of abortion will be fierce from the evil powers-that-be.

jackzokay, Clare A, Beth B and 11 others like this.
  3. Shae

Shae Archangels

Praying for Texas.

4. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Praying for Texas

Beth B, PurpleFlower and AED like this.
  5. Byron

Byron Powers

Praying for Texas.

Beth B, PurpleFlower and AED like this.
  6. Ananchal

Ananchal Vigilans

My first Reaction prior to him saying anything was WOW that is ONE BIG SUN o_O

Beth B, Mary's child and AED like this.
  7. thomas21

thomas21 Archangels

8. padraig

padraig New Member

Don_D likes this.
  9. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

Ok, as the stakes are getting higher and higher, I have doubled down on my prayers, spiritual reading and fasting. Fasting especially is something I've always struggled with, but it's beyond time to stop being spiritually lazy. I spent time talking to God the Father last night, really wanting to hear His Will...and I have been experiencing His answers today. I think that it's harder to hear His voice without fasting. And I don't know about y'all, but I'm tired of floundering around in the dark, battling my fears and uncertainties, knowing I am not as connected to God as I should be because I'm still dragging my feet on enough quality prayer time and fasting. No more excuses; God is going to be first in EVERYTHING, that includes before my vices like too much time on the internet talking and buying cute clothes for my kids.

I have emailed both my governor and my state's congregation of bishops today. I asked my governor (he and his wife are Catholic) to pray the daily rosary for their protection and that of us Texans, and I asked my bishops to consecrate Texas to the Hearts of Jesus, Mary, and St. Joseph during this year of St. Joseph.

Throughout history, the prayers and sacrifices of a holy few have appeased Divine Justice and brought down mercy and protection upon the people around them. Remember God was willing to spare Sodom and Gomorrah if there were only ten God-fearing people among them. I want to be one of those people.

jackzokay, Clare A, Beth B and 8 others like this.
  10. padraig

padraig New Member

Texas is doing so well at moment. A light to the Nations. May God bless her and keep her. :)

[​IMG]

jackzokay, Beth B, Sam and 5 others like this.
  11. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

Sam and Jo M like this.
  12. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

13. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

(n) I can't either

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  14. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I can't even zoom into details on my pc. It really doesn't look like anyone I recognize. PF, you have to tell us!!!!!

15. Jo M

Jo M Powers

I am on my tablet so hard to be sure, but it looks like Lady Liberty is wearing a mask.

Sam, DeGaulle and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  16. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

Attached Files:

Sam likes this.
  17. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

Yep

Sam, HeavenlyHosts and Jo M like this.
  18. luz

luz Angels

Here is the full picture for those who cannot zoom on their PC.
    My guess is the order is from right to left, the last horseman (on the left) being death.
    The 3rd character would then be the 2nd horseman, representing war.
    It's true that his helmet looks like the crown of the Statue of Liberty. On this drawing he is coming from Europe though.

[​IMG]

Then again, nothing "prophetic" on here in my opinion. It's just a drawing as we can see dozens everywhere.

19. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

Hmm. Maybe so. What did you think of the whole article and that magazine cover?

20. padraig

padraig New Member

'...and Blessed is the Fruit of thy Womb...'