Signs

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by themilitantcatholic, Sep 3, 2015.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

Fr Mark is so wonderful. He must have the deepest prayer life. So good.

Does anybody notice anything strange about his throat? I am a little concerned. :oops:

2. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

Sounds like Godzilla is getting restless.

Unless it's Mothra. I hate Mothra.

AED likes this.
  3. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

I think it's just how the light on his chin is shifting.

padraig likes this.
  4. padraig

padraig New Member

5. AED

AED Powers

I think it is the way the light hits him.

padraig likes this.
  6. Jason Fernando

Jason Fernando Archangels

7. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Beth B likes this.
  8. AED

AED Powers

Beth B, Mary's child and Sam like this.
  9. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

Sam, WTW, AED and 2 others like this.
  10. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

Oh, and don't forget sausages to make a proper toad-in-the-hole.

Julia and AED like this.
  11. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

Beth B, Sunnyveil, Sam and 4 others like this.
  12. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Thanks Muzhik, I will definitely do this. I hope the weather cooperates in my location so we can see this beautiful Christmas Star. :)

13. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Ditto

Mary's child and AED like this.
  14. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Jo M, Mary's child and AED like this.
  15. AED

AED Powers

Me too.

Jo M and Mary's child like this.
  16. Sam

Sam Powers

AED, Denise P, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  17. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Thank you for the link Sam, very helpful. :)

AED, Denise P and Sam like this.
  18. dcana

dcana Principalities

OK, I'm going to share what may be the lamest "sign" ever posted here, but that's just the way it is with me and God. I have no visions, locutions, or dreams (like the vast majority of us). It's also about as non-specific as you can get. Maybe it's a "sign" just for me. Anyway, here it is. It was yesterday, the night of the planetary conjunction. I went out and saw the conjunction but there was still some a tiny bit of light in the sky so it was kind of hard to see Saturn. Since the night before I'd been considering what might happen next year. There are just so many prophecies out there and so much going on in the world it feels like anything could happen. I came to the conclusion that I have no idea. I went in and took the laundry out of the dryer and started folding it. It was a load of whites so there were some kitchen items in with the clothes. I folded one kitchen towel and placed it on the counter. I folded another and placed it on top of the first one. Then I looked down and saw the words, "It's beginning". The towel has the first words of the Christmas song "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas" on it and I was looking at the first two words. I have no idea what "it" is. The only thing that's clear to me and it seems also to millions of other God-fearing people is that 2021 is going to be a momentous year. Things will happen, maybe things that all the world can see have God for their only explanation. We'll have to wait and see. I have been praying so much this Advent. God truly gave me the grace to start doing that again - to be consistent in prayer, not hit-or-miss from one day to the next. And I've been doing some fasting. All I know is we need to pray. Most of all Our Lady's Rosary, and that 'every' day.

After I finished folding the clothes I took out the trash and went back out and it was pretty much completely dark. I looked at the beautiful conjunction one more time through my binoculars, prayed the Pater Noster slowly and with a feeling of really imploring God with each line, and went inside.

God bless all here.

Clare A, Julia, Dolours and 12 others like this.
  19. Adoremus

Adoremus Powers

"It's beginning" sounds about right to me, dcana.

Julia, Sam, Mary's child and 2 others like this.
  20. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Definitely not lame. God bless you and your family.