Signs

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by themilitantcatholic, Sep 3, 2015.

1. SteveD

SteveD Archangels

2. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

Be careful. In medieval times the unicorn was a Christ symbol of purity and became an important part of a number of myths/stories. Only a virgin most pure could approach and tame a unicorn.

HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  3. AED

AED Powers

Yes. This is true. But like the symbol of the rainbow the devil can twist symbols of great Godliness and distort them.

4. andree

andree Archangels

I didn't know this, thanks for sharing. If this is the case, then it would be very twisted to pervert the meaning of this symbol.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  5. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

[​IMG]

Combined with the black cat, that IS a pretty ominous image ...

6. Divine Mercy Rays Stream From Photo During Mass

October 23, 2020 by sd

[​IMG]

7. Americans Are Panic-Buying Military & Survivalist Gear Two Weeks Before Election

It's an alarming trend we've observed before throughout the anxiety-ridden summer of rolling COVID-lockdowns and pandemic 'uncertainty' as well as the chaos of race protests and riots: Americans are stockpiling weapons and combat gear like there's no tomorrow, or rather looking toward the near-term extreme unknowns coming post-election.

Surveying gun and tactical gear stores in cites especially across the south, for example Austin, a new report in Bloomberg finds that "Less than two weeks before Election Day, orders are rolling in. Since last year, online purchases have driven a 20-fold jump in sales of goods like the $220 CM-6M gas mask — resistant to bean-bag rounds — for Mira Safety of Austin, Texas."

[​IMG]

“It doesn’t matter who gets elected,” the tactical gear outlet's founder Roman Zrazhevskiy told Bloomberg as he sees products fly off the shelves. “They think that no matter who wins, Biden or Trump, there are going to be people who are upset about the result.”

FULL ARTICLE:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...ng-tactical-survivalist-gear-2-weeks-election

WTW likes this.
  8. About The Satanic Temple TV
    The Satanic Temple TV is a media-services platform owned and operated by Cinephobia LLC.

Launched in 2019, Cinephobia provides a wide range of video content relevant to The Satanic Temple including but not limited to: live-stream video of rituals, ceremonies, protests and other gatherings; original new media series written and created exclusively for The Satanic Temple TV; video footage of lectures and interviews; and documentary-style features about our campaigns, protests, and other activities.

MORE:

https://thesatanictemple.tv/about/

9. Ex-Witch Reveals the Ritual Satanic Abuse That Happens on Halloween

"I really don't like to give a lot of details about it because it's very hard to talk about and, quite frankly, I don't want to disturb (people completely)," Beth says in a new video.

Since her salvation in recent years and subsequent inner healings and deliverance, Beth came to realize she was abused in a satanic ritual on Halloween when she was just 3.

"We went to the (Mormon) church and what happened next made my blood curdle. I was given candy, but that was just a prelude to the sexual abuse that would happen in a satanic ritual," Beth reveals in her blog.

"On Halloween, Satanists use young children, such as myself, as sexual idols to worship. Other children receive a far worse fate. Death. I know for some this is more than you can even think to believe, but it is true. I can barely write these words because the pain of the truth is almost more than I can bear. If it wasn't for the grace and love of Jesus Christ, I would not even be here writing this at all."

https://www.charismanews.com/cultur...itual-satanic-abuse-that-happens-on-halloween

10. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

What concerns me is that the rays visible in the front of the altar do not go away or are "sliced" when people (the nuns and the priest) move in front of the image.

11. That's what I was looking for as well, but when the nun is in front of the image the rays appear to come right on top of her, habit being brown. But the priest, to be fair, wearing white, made it difficult to really judge since the altar cloth, also white, makes it hard to see where the rays are on its top. Pics are always difficult esp. when reproduced online. I guess it's one of those "you had to be there" events.!

12. Katfalls

Katfalls Archangels

Well here we go again! Weather service has just posted tropical depression alert for Wed. Hopefully not a hurricane, this is crazy. What a year.

13. AED

AED Powers

Just in time for the election.:(

Katfalls likes this.
  14. Fede

Fede Principalities

So a few day ago, I finally found a Bible app that I think I like.

look what appeared when I opened the app just now :

"Revelation:1

[3] Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of the prophecy, and blessed are those who hear and who keep what is written in it; for the time is near."

A sign?

Evenstar, Te Deum, AED and 3 others like this.
  15. Katfalls

Katfalls Archangels

Pretty scary out there tonight but we still have power. 100,000 are out of power around us. We had tornado warnings for awhile, had to sit it out in the bathtub! We don't have a basement. My cat decided to join me! Wind is whipping around, gusts up to 90 mph. It will be something to go out tomorrow in the daylight and see how it looks. I heard on the local FB posts lots of trees are down. It has been a crazy year. Should be calming down in another hour I hope.

Mary's child, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  16. AED

AED Powers

Praying right now.

17. Evenstar

Evenstar Angels

Praying for you Katfalls. It certainly is a crazy year and it's going to get crazier!

Mary's child, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  18. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Praying for katfalls and her kat:D

Mary's child likes this.