Signs

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by themilitantcatholic, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Tanker

Tanker Powers

Evil always tries to indoctrinate our youth so it doesn't surprise me. The make everything games and fluffy fun things so we will, as parents, not pay attention and they get indoctrinated.

Truly creepy!

HeavenlyHosts, AED and DesertStar7 like this.
  2. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

It's a tarot card for children. In most tarot interpretations, "death" is not something evil or negative. It is to represent a great change coming in your life.

DesertStar7 likes this.
  3. AED

AED Powers

:eek:

4. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Ugh:eek:
    I suspected as much

5. From Dutch....the expert earthquake guy.....as if we don't have enough to worry about.....but then we have all the messages of Luz de Maria about same:

Watch "10/04/2020 -- DEW Directed Energy Weapon beams into NEW MADRID SEISMIC ZONE as 1,100F temps flare up" on YouTube

Booklady and Sunnyveil like this.
  6. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Yes, it is very serious. Civilian areas are being targeted with horrible destruction. What else will 2020 bring?

Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
  7. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

The Muslims immigration crisis in Europe is being used as a scapegoat to excuse radical changes to revoke freedoms for all.

https://caldronpool.com/france-moves-to-ban-homeschooling-protect-children-from-religion/

French President Emmanuel Macron has announced on Friday his intention to outlaw homeschooling in 2021 for all children unless they have a medical exemption that forces them to stay away from schools, Life Site News reports.

According to the report, the President said the government would also step up control of self-funded, private and independent schools, through inspections of curricula and by strong enforcement of a new law that requires private schools to teach a “common core” defined by the state.

The announcement comes as part of Macron’s plan to combat “Islamic separatism” and to “free Islam in France from foreign influences.”

“The goal of training and promoting in France a generation of Imams and intellectuals who defend an Islam fully compatible with the values of the Republic is a necessity,” Macron told an audience in Les Mureaux, Paris.

Although the President said he intends to end the system that allows Imams to train overseas, some have suggested he may be using “radical Islam” to garner public support for the move which would simultaneously undermine the freedoms and rights of Christian parents.

According to Macron, his aim is to “protect children from religion,” and that includes Christianity.

“School is the republican melting pot,” he said. “It’s what makes it possible for us to protect our children in a complete way from any religious sign, from religion.

“It is truly the heart of the space of secularism, and it is this place where we form consciences so that children become free, rational citizens, able to choose their own lives. The school is therefore our collective treasure. It is what allows us in our society to build this common thing that is the Republic.”

Macron went on to say:

On this subject, in the face of all these excesses that exclude thousands of children from education to citizenship, from access to culture, to our history, to our values, to the experience of otherness that is at the heart of the republican school, I have made a decision — and I realize this, and we have debated it a lot with the ministers — that is no doubt one of the most radical since the laws of 1882 and those ensuring school co-education between boys and girls in 1969. From the start of the 2021 school year, school instruction will be made compulsory for all from the age of 3. Homeschooling will be strictly limited, particularly to health reasons. We are therefore changing our paradigm, and it is vital.

The new law comes into force in 2021-2022 for children aged between 3 to 16. Parents who choose to educate their own children in France must register annually and undergo yearly inspections.

Control the textbooks, control the state.

8. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

Tarot cards for children?? Oh no:eek:

Jo M likes this.
  9. Jo M

Jo M Powers

I noticed that particular card had a unicorn on it. These mystical creatures have become another symbol used by the New Age movement. There has been an explosion in unicorns. I see them everywhere because I shop for young grandchildren. Unicorns have invaded toys, girls clothing, school supplies, animated films, etc. Very subtle indoctrination of our children.

HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  10. andree

andree Archangels

FYI, Truthstream Media did an interesting video about unicorns a few years ago. The unicorn is apparently also a symbol of the antichrist and is on the coat of arms of one of the world's richest families.

These links are also discussed in their video
    https://www.lucistrust.org/
    https://www.statnews.com/2017/06/11/crispr-jennifer-doudna-book/

Christians should avoid anything with this symbol. Everyone should avoid them!

Booklady, Indy, Sam and 3 others like this.
  11. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Good grief! I knew the unicorn symbol was not good, but I did not realize it was an antichrist symbol. I have tried to discuss the whole unicorn/New Age thing with family members but it falls on deaf ears, they think I'm nuts. :(

HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  12. andree

andree Archangels

I didn't know about the AC connection either until I watched that one. It's an insane world isn't it? Our Lady's said in Garabandal that people will come to believe but for many it will be too late. What else can we do but pray, do penance and offer up things for them? I guess we're in good company with respect to how our families view us: Noah must have be called a lunatic too, building a big boat on top of a mountain or wherever he lived.

13. Indy

Indy Praying

Being a father of three young girls, its nearly a full time job keeping unicorns out of the house. The ones that do get in I encourage the dog to play with. I am so sick of seeing unicorns at this stage.

14. AED

AED Powers

We must belong to the same club. :)

HeavenlyHosts and Jo M like this.
  15. AED

AED Powers

Me too! Grandchildren have them. Sigh.

16. AED

AED Powers

Yes! Great example. Noah!

17. Katfalls

Katfalls Archangels

We haven't recovered from hurricane Sally yet and Delta is on the way . . .looks like most of it will be to our west. We will decide tomorrow if we stay or evacuate.

18. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Unbelievable. Praying that you will not need to evacuate.

19. Booklady

Booklady Powers

I know Katfalls. On my side of Florida we have had constant rain. I 'm praying that the Hurricane doesn't land as a cat 4, those poor souls living on that coast have been dealt harshly this year. I too will pray you won't need to evacuate, and all are safe.

20. Jason Fernando

Jason Fernando Archangels

Sunnyveil likes this.