Signs

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by themilitantcatholic, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

Not 100% but about 80%. My great grandfather was born in Kerry. Michael Haley. My name is Kathleene Haley Falls. Yes, my mother added the e on the end, she was trying to be creative. haha . . .He wrote down the name of the town as 'Chreever" but we could never locate it. One of the members of the Gaelic league in Detroit thought it was probably Cahircaveen. They went by Haley and Healy . . .don't know which is the correct spelling. And have a whole lot of other Irish ancestors, am not sure where they were from, maybe Cork. Hanlon, Murphy, Lynch, Weir, Waldron, still working on the family tree. It's interesting!

2. So he is also a believer in a chastisement that is drawing near...

Mary's child and DeGaulle like this.
  3. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

I am not surprised by this at all, unfortunately all of this is not only believable but very common across the US. Just run an image search for masonic state police badge or patch for your state. They are very common. I remember seeing one when I was a teenager on a WA State Patrol officers uniform and thinking why would the police be members of the Masons... If only all members had to wear them that hold public office.
    Personally, I believe any secret order such as theirs should be outlawed and treated as potential threats to the security of the state and nation.

Sunnyveil, Sam, Tanker and 4 others like this.
  4. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Yes, it reminds me of the book of Revelation chapter 12 when Satan and his angels are cast out of Heaven as well as when Jesus told the Scribes in Mark that;

[27] No man can enter into the house of a strong man and rob him of his goods, unless he first bind the strong man, and then shall he plunder his house. [28] Amen I say to you, that all sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and the blasphemies wherewith they shall blaspheme: [29] But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost, shall never have forgiveness, but shall be guilty of an everlasting sin. [30] Because they said: He hath an unclean spirit.

[7] And there was a great battle in heaven, Michael and his angels fought with the dragon, and the dragon fought and his angels: [8] And they prevailed not, neither was their place found any more in heaven. [9] And that great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, who seduceth the whole world; and he was cast unto the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. [10] And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying: Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: because the accuser of our brethren is cast forth, who accused them before our God day and night.

[11] And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of the testimony, and they loved not their lives unto death. [12] Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you that dwell therein. Woe to the earth, and to the sea, because the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, knowing that he hath but a short time. [13] And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman, who brought forth the man child: [14] And there were given to the woman two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the desert unto her place, where she is nourished for a time and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. [15] And the serpent cast out of his mouth after the woman, water as it were a river; that he might cause her to be carried away by the river.

Sunnyveil, Sam, HeavenlyHosts and 2 others like this.
  5. Not only in America but in other countries as well. Police who are Freemasons have a faster promotion just like my old uncle, unfortunately he and his wife no longer living together, and their children have broken families too. That is the spiritual price for being a Freemason says Fr. Chad Ripperger

6. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Sam, Tanker, HeavenlyHosts and 3 others like this.
  7. AED

AED Powers

I've got some Murphys in the family tree.:) no idea where they were from. Also O'Connors and Cullitans and Considines.

HeavenlyHosts, DeGaulle and Katfalls like this.
  8. AED

AED Powers

This is what Fr Michael Scanlin and Ralph Martin spoke of as prophetic words in 1975. Everything we rely on will be gone.

Sunnyveil, Sam, HeavenlyHosts and 2 others like this.
  9. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

It's beyond pathetic when someone can only put their hope in maybe returning as an earthworm.

This pathological, nay ontological, fear of death has been very obvious with the COVID crisis.

The best kick I got during lockdown was talking to a 75-year-old man giving out about having to give up his job (with a builder!) and being forced into cocoonment. He was also critical of the Church for abandoning people.

How are you, yourself, these days?

Katfalls and AED like this.
  10. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

Healy would be the correct spelling. The name in Ireland is mostly pronounced phonetically, but some people, mostly older, would still pronounce it 'Haley', this pronunciation deriving from what remains of our Gaelic language.

There are two parishes in Kerry by the name of Creeveen, if that's any help.

HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  11. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

It would be in the interests of a subversive, secret society that the population in general would believe them to be in decline. Just as the devil is delighted that most people reject his existence, now.

Sunnyveil, Sam, Tanker and 3 others like this.
  12. Is it any wonder that the police hat has the black and white checkerboard incorporated in it? [​IMG]

Sunnyveil and DeGaulle like this.
  13. Prayers of protection needed:

Muslim Black Lives Matter Activist Umar Lee Organizing Mob to Target Home of St. Louis Archbishop — Is Leading Efforts to Rename St. Louis City

[​IMG]

A radical Muslim Black Lives Matter activist in St. Louis is calling for a mob to target the home of Archbishop Mitchell Rozanski in the middle of the night.

In an event page for the “home visit,” organizer Umar Lee is urging people to go to the Archbishop’s home at 1 a.m. on Wednesday.

[​IMG]

Lee was also responsible for the violent mob that showed up and assaulted Christians who were praying the rosary at the statue of King Louis IX which was organized by the Gateway Pundit. He had falsely claimed that it was a “KKK rally” in order to get people to show up and scream in the faces of clergy and assault innocent people who showed up to pray.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ganizing-mob-target-home-st-louis-archbishop/

Sam, ESanti and DeGaulle like this.
  14. If you think that your ancestors were freemasons, there are solemn prayers that should be prayed to break the ties and attachments from those oaths that have an effect on you and children. http://www.sensustraditionis.org/Freemasonic.pdf
    The opening prayer is this:

Father God, Creator of heaven and earth,I come to Thee in the name of Jesus Christ Thy Son. I come as a sinner seeking forgiveness and cleansing from all sins committed against Thee, and others made in Thy image. I honor my earthly father and mother and all of my ancestors of flesh and blood, and of the spirit by adoption and godparents, but I utterly turn away from and renounce all their sins.I forgive all my ancestors for the effects of their sins on me and my children. I confess and renounce all of my own sins. I renounce and rebuke Satan and every spiritual power of his affecting me and my family. I renounce and forsake all involvement in Freemasonry or any other lodge or craft by my ancestors and myself. In the name of Jesus Christ and by the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, I renounce and cut off Witchcraft, the principal spirit behind Freemasonry, and I renounce and cut off Baphomet, the Spirit of Antichrist and the spirits of Death, and Deception. I renounce the insecurity, the love of position and power, the love of money, avarice or greed, and the pride which would have led my ancestors into Masonry. I renounce all the fears which held them in Masonry, especially the fears of death, fears of men, and fears of trusting, in the name of Jesus Christ and by the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary. I renounce every position held in the lodge by any of my ancestors or myself, including "Master," "Worshipful Master," or any other. I renounce the calling of any man"Master," for Jesus Christ is my only Lord and master, and He forbids anyone else having that title. I renounce the entrapping of others into Masonry, and observing the helplessness of others during the rituals. I renounce the effects of Masonry passed on to me through any female ancestor who may or may not have felt distrusted and rejected by her husband as he entered and attended any lodge and refused to tell her of his secret activities. I also renounce all obligations, oaths and curses enacted by every female member of my family through any direct membership of all Women's Orders of Freemasonry, the Order of the Eastern Star,or any other Masonic or occultic organization.

then specific prayers are given to break the oaths from different rites of freemasonry which are given in http://www.sensustraditionis.org/Freemasonic.pdf
    then we are asked: if it be opportune, all participants should now be invited to sincerely carry out in faith the following actions:
    (1) Symbolically remove the blindfold (hoodwink) and give it to the Lord for disposal;
    (2) in the same way, symbolically remove the veil of mourning;
    (3) Symbolically cut and remove the noose from around the neck, gather it up with the cabletow running down the body and give it all to the Lord for His disposal;
    (4) Renounce the false Freemasonry marriage covenant, removing from the 4th finger of the right hand the ring of this false marriage covenant, giving it to the Lord to dispose of it;
    (5) Symbolically remove the chains and bondages of Freemasonry from your body;
    (6) symbolically remove all Freemasonry regalia and armour, especially the Apron;
    (7) Invite participants to repent of and seek forgiveness for having walked on all unholy ground,including Freemasonry lodges and temples, including any Mormon or any other occultic/Masonic organizations.
    (8) Symbolically remove the ball and chain from the ankles.
    (9) Proclaim that Satan and his demons no longer have any legal rights to mislead and manipulate the person seeking help.

Lastly, a final prayer is offered (shown in http://www.sensustraditionis.org/Freemasonic.pdf )

Muzhik, Sam, Katfalls and 1 other person like this.
  15. Once again the allegedly compromised Chief Justice claims that what actually is in the Declaration of Independence, is NOT somehow assumed in the Constitution. The only thing that he violates here are the rights of the child and backing the lie that the child while in the womb, is not a person.

Section 1 of the 14th Amendment says a state can’t “deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.”

Clearly, people do have a Constitutional right to life, and they don’t have to be 18 to enjoy it. And if a fetus is a person, then that right should protect her or him as well. Who said that? Justice Harry Blackmun–the guy who gave us Roe v. Wade.

Blackmun got around this by deciding a fetus simply isn’t a person.

https://www.liveaction.org/news/the-constitution-mentions-the-right-to-life-abortion-nope/

TURNCOAT: Roberts Joins Liberal Justices As Supreme Court Strikes Down Abortion Restrictions

Chief Justice John Roberts joined liberal justices on the Supreme Court on Monday in a 5-4 ruling that struck down Louisiana’s tough restriction on abortion, saying it violates the Constitution.

The ruling invalidates a state law passed by Louisiana’s legislature in 2014 that required doctors that provide abortion services to have “admitting privileges” at a hospital within 30 mile from their offices. The court ruled that the law placed an undue burden on women seeking abortions.

Two doctors and a medical clinic in the state sued to overturn the law, which has been in limbo for nearly six years.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-supreme-court-strikes-abortion-restrictions/

In dissent, Justice Clarence Thomas wrote, “Today a majority of the Court perpetuates its ill-founded abortion jurisprudence by enjoining a perfectly legitimate state law and doing so without jurisdiction.”

https://truepundit.com/supreme-court-strikes-down-louisiana-abortion-clinic-law/

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2020
  16. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

Thank you for asking about me. My journey with the non malignant brain tumor (epidermoid brain cyst). I haven't made any formal statements yet because I am not due for another MRI until next December. BUT . . .I think I might have had a 'miraculous healing'. And one of the forum members, I won't name names, had a special Mass said for me with the Capuchins. I immediately started asking for the intervention of Father Solanus Casey, who was from Detroit. I have visited his memorial and grave in Detroit when I lived in Michigan. BUT, I went to visit my neurologist in March, just before the covid hit. My headaches had gone away, but was having hearing problems. She pulled up my MRI and was looking at it again, and said "I don't see anything, just an empty space". Well, before there WAS a tumor visible on the MRI, about the size of a sardine. I didn't say anything . . .I didn't know what to say actually. Except when I left, I was thanking God and Father Casey that I have been feeling so much better. Ear issues I think are caused by allergies. Started taking Claritin and feel better. Soooo, for now I am just taking one day at a time. I will tell you last fall I was in horrific pain, and now I haven't needed a tylenol only maybe one a month for quite a few months. I am keeping a journal of all of this and will see what the neurosurgeon says after my next MRI. And I know all the prayers from the MOG forum members have been a huge help, too. I am so grateful to all of you. God is Good, God Bless You!

17. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

One of the reasons that I am not worried about freemasonry in my immediate family. My great grandfather and grandfather on my mother's side were Masons, and my mother belonged to the women's group before she married my Dad. My father, Irish Catholic, was raised in a Catholic orphanage in upper NY State. Five months before my Dad was born, his father was accidentally shot in a deer hunting accident by his best friend. In the woods, in the winter, he asked for a Priest. His friend was able to go through the deep woods and travel five miles to a neighbors farm. They got back several hours later with the Dr. and the Priest and my grandfather was still alive. Shortly within hours after that he died. Five months later, when my father was born (he had five older sisters), at the Baptism the Priest gave a special blessing to my father. That no harm should come to him, his children, and their children. He blessed us down to three generations. My Dad always told me about that special blessing and I believe it to be true. I don't think Priests do that anymore, it was kind of an old custom. I do know my father was a marine in WWll, in the battle of Iwo Jima, wounded in action and survived it. So, I really don't think the influence of the Masons would have affected us or had any kind of curse on our family. But that is good information to have . . .

Pray4peace, Mario, DeGaulle and 6 others like this.
  18. I am happy for you, Katfalls, for your healing and good outlook. Praise God!

19. AED

AED Powers

Powerful Katfalls. Amazing miraculous family history. Thanks for telling us.

20. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

:):love:(y)
    Thank God!

Pray4peace, DeGaulle and Katfalls like this.