Signs

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by themilitantcatholic, Sep 3, 2015.

1. AED

AED Powers

Me too.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  2. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Me three

Sunnyveil likes this.
  3. Katfalls

Katfalls Archangels

No, this is her quote" No I have not seen my Dads Grave, I am strange like that. I don’t want to see where his body is buried. I prefer to think of him as he was, not stuck in a hole in the ground...things like that freak me out. I believe in reincarnation ". I have a feeling she is an atheist, and probably afraid of death. She left her homeland and has lived in the US for 40 years. Running from something I guess . . .I don't really want to know!

4. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

No Jesus, No peace.
    Know Jesus, Know peace.

Katfalls, I did not know you were Irish!:)

DeGaulle likes this.
  5. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

6. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

“We Offered the Prayer of Exorcism – Because Evil is Present Here” – San Francisco Archbishop Cordileone Holds Exorcism at Site Where Leftists Desecrated Statue of St. Junipero Serra

[​IMG]

Archbishop Cordileone: We offered the prayer of exorcism, the St. Michael Prayer, because evil is present here. This is the activity of the evil one who wants to bring down the Church. Who wants to bring down all Christian believers… I’ve been feeling great distress and sort of a deep wound in my soul when I see these horrendous acts of blasphemy.

Dr. Taylor Marshall in today’s video discusses the direction of these rioters and evildoers. “First they are going to go after the statues of the saints. Then they’re going to go after the statues of Our Lady. Then they are going to go after the statues of Jesus. We already saw an activist talk about that last week. And the crosses. Then they’re going to come to the churches and attack the churches and they’re going to disrupt our worship. Our masses. Then after that they’re going to attack us.

It always works that way in every communist revolution.

Dr. Taylor Marshall has an excellent video out tonight on the current leftist assault on the Church.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...leftists-desecrated-statue-st-junipero-serra/

Sam, DeGaulle, Don_D and 1 other person like this.
  7. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

A close friend recently told me that she was embroiled in a very ugly court situation with her ex husband that involved several of her kids. A good friend of hers whose deceased father was a high level freemason offered to pull a few strings. My friend knows nothing of freemasonry and accepted. She said that she was amazed at how smoothly the court case went for her and that everything was ruled in her favor. Having been to court a number of times with her ex husband she was blown away at how easily this situation was resolved. Her friend also told her that almost 100% of their county sheriff's officers are freemasons. Gee, they sure don't advertise that membership.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
    Sam, HeavenlyHosts and DeGaulle like this.
  8. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

That's right, Masonic attitudes have been widely adopted most likely because they infiltrated the schools, media, and political sphere many years ago.

This is new to me that their numbers are declining. More information would be interesting

HeavenlyHosts, DeGaulle and AED like this.
  9. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

Wow, he slammed "an extremely popular bishop" for saying that everybody goes to heaven. ---That has to be Bishop Barron. He calls guys like him heretics, clowns and liars.

Father Altier also said only a few months until everything we count on is gone.

As the 2nd letter of Peter states the purification will begin in the Church and then go out to the rest of the world.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
    Sam, Tanker, Mary's child and 2 others like this.
  10. Katfalls

Katfalls Archangels

Not 100% but about 80%. My great grandfather was born in Kerry. Michael Haley. My name is Kathleene Haley Falls. Yes, my mother added the e on the end, she was trying to be creative. haha . . .He wrote down the name of the town as 'Chreever" but we could never locate it. One of the members of the Gaelic league in Detroit thought it was probably Cahircaveen. They went by Haley and Healy . . .don't know which is the correct spelling. And have a whole lot of other Irish ancestors, am not sure where they were from, maybe Cork. Hanlon, Murphy, Lynch, Weir, Waldron, still working on the family tree. It's interesting!

11. Jason Fernando

Jason Fernando Archangels

So he is also a believer in a chastisement that is drawing near...

Mary's child and DeGaulle like this.
  12. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

I am not surprised by this at all, unfortunately all of this is not only believable but very common across the US. Just run an image search for masonic state police badge or patch for your state. They are very common. I remember seeing one when I was a teenager on a WA State Patrol officers uniform and thinking why would the police be members of the Masons... If only all members had to wear them that hold public office.
    Personally, I believe any secret order such as theirs should be outlawed and treated as potential threats to the security of the state and nation.

Sunnyveil, Sam, Tanker and 4 others like this.
  13. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Yes, it reminds me of the book of Revelation chapter 12 when Satan and his angels are cast out of Heaven as well as when Jesus told the Scribes in Mark that;

[27] No man can enter into the house of a strong man and rob him of his goods, unless he first bind the strong man, and then shall he plunder his house. [28] Amen I say to you, that all sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and the blasphemies wherewith they shall blaspheme: [29] But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost, shall never have forgiveness, but shall be guilty of an everlasting sin. [30] Because they said: He hath an unclean spirit.

[7] And there was a great battle in heaven, Michael and his angels fought with the dragon, and the dragon fought and his angels: [8] And they prevailed not, neither was their place found any more in heaven. [9] And that great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, who seduceth the whole world; and he was cast unto the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. [10] And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying: Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: because the accuser of our brethren is cast forth, who accused them before our God day and night.

[11] And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of the testimony, and they loved not their lives unto death. [12] Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you that dwell therein. Woe to the earth, and to the sea, because the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, knowing that he hath but a short time. [13] And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman, who brought forth the man child: [14] And there were given to the woman two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the desert unto her place, where she is nourished for a time and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. [15] And the serpent cast out of his mouth after the woman, water as it were a river; that he might cause her to be carried away by the river.

Sunnyveil, Sam, HeavenlyHosts and 2 others like this.
  14. Jason Fernando

Jason Fernando Archangels

Not only in America but in other countries as well. Police who are Freemasons have a faster promotion just like my old uncle, unfortunately he and his wife no longer living together, and their children have broken families too. That is the spiritual price for being a Freemason says Fr. Chad Ripperger

15. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Sam, Tanker, HeavenlyHosts and 3 others like this.
  16. AED

AED Powers

I've got some Murphys in the family tree.:) no idea where they were from. Also O'Connors and Cullitans and Considines.

HeavenlyHosts, DeGaulle and Katfalls like this.
  17. AED

AED Powers

This is what Fr Michael Scanlin and Ralph Martin spoke of as prophetic words in 1975. Everything we rely on will be gone.

Sunnyveil, Sam, HeavenlyHosts and 2 others like this.
  18. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

It's beyond pathetic when someone can only put their hope in maybe returning as an earthworm.

This pathological, nay ontological, fear of death has been very obvious with the COVID crisis.

The best kick I got during lockdown was talking to a 75-year-old man giving out about having to give up his job (with a builder!) and being forced into cocoonment. He was also critical of the Church for abandoning people.

How are you, yourself, these days?

Katfalls and AED like this.
  19. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

Healy would be the correct spelling. The name in Ireland is mostly pronounced phonetically, but some people, mostly older, would still pronounce it 'Haley', this pronunciation deriving from what remains of our Gaelic language.

There are two parishes in Kerry by the name of Creeveen, if that's any help.

HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  20. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

It would be in the interests of a subversive, secret society that the population in general would believe them to be in decline. Just as the devil is delighted that most people reject his existence, now.

Sunnyveil, Sam, Tanker and 3 others like this.