Signs

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by themilitantcatholic, Sep 3, 2015.

1. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

If temperatures start dropping, so will their narrative.

Yes, back to spuds and turnips.

[Ironically, it might have been a return to warmer, wetter weather that was the main trigger for potato blight in an Ireland in which the peasantry had become overly-dependent on a potato crop that had served them well in the colder earlier decades of the nineteenth century].

Last edited: May 19, 2020
  2. Tanker

Tanker Archangels

You know the media and globalists though. They will come up with some fear story

"Oh my gosh the world will be covered in ice and we will all die and it is humanities fault" :rolleyes::p

There was fear mongering from the media in the 70's I have read that said we were entering into an ice age and we would all die....lol. And then global warming happened :rolleyes: It will never end.

Beth B, AED, HeavenlyHosts and 2 others like this.
  3. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

I actually think these reports are plausible, because they are quite modest. Also, it is not surprising, being part of an undeniable pattern that has occurred for centuries. Having put so much of their credibility upon the global warming scam, it is not going to be easy for them to turn around and declare the diametric opposite. It would imply that all the fantastically costly efforts to prevent global warming would prove to exacerbate global cooling.

Beth B, AED, garabandal and 2 others like this.
  4. garabandal

garabandal Powers

If the powers that be tell you something go with the opposite. It often works out to be more accurate than their scare-mongering opinions.

The world is over-populated -- No there is a demographic winter coming to Europe

There is Global Warming -- No there will be global cooling (lack of sunspot activity).

China handled the Covid-virus well --- no China is responsible for allowing the spread to worldwide by their incompetence.

Beth B, DeGaulle, SgCatholic and 2 others like this.
  5. Tanker

Tanker Archangels

Living in Arizona a global cool down is on my wish list :)

I agree with you as the science is actually more rational than the global warming thing. The earth is bigger than we are so I think the earth cycles climate like it is supposed to balance itself. I am positive it was designed that way. :)

Beth B, DeGaulle, AED and 2 others like this.
  6. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

images.jpeg.jpg

Ah the heroes of the ecology movement!

He's now a guest of honor at the Pontifical Academy of Science.

Beth B, AED, HeavenlyHosts and 2 others like this.
  7. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

Any truth in the rumour Neil Ferguson (predictor of millions of Xi Virus deaths, tens of thousands of human mad cow victims, hundreds of millions of Bird Flu deaths and whose only successful model to date has been another man's wife) will be joining him?

Beth B, Blizzard and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  8. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Brilliant find Blizzard. It is great to see that the scaremongering has been going on for some time.

And even better it is proof that were are dealing with 'made up hotch-potch doomsday hocus-pocus science'!

Beth B, Blizzard, AED and 2 others like this.
  9. AED

AED Powers

Absurdity has many admirers it would appear. I remember those dire predictions from the 70's. Now on the ash heap of history. But not Dr Erlich apparently.:)

Beth B and Blizzard like this.
  10. Blizzard

No. The Vatican rescued him from limbo. As it did Emma Bonino. As it did Leonardo Boff and the liberation theologians who were suppressed by Pope John Paul. But hey who am I to judge.

11. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

That’s wonderful....the good example must be you Indy, especially since the devision in our own church at this time is causing Catholics to unfortunately leave the one true faith. Converts usually appreciate the faith more than a lot of cradle catholics. My father sure did.

12. AED

AED Powers

:eek::eek::confused:

Blizzard, HeavenlyHosts and Beth B like this.
  13. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

This one really outrages me: Emma Bonino. She should have been offered confession, not congratulations! Why would any abortionist end their murder of the unborn while this national figure was hailed by the Vatican as a “ forgotten great”. Please dear God, let your justice reign.

14. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

ohhhh greeeezzzz.... shows you how left the Vatican has gone. Relying on Individuals that have been historically wrong....but ok as long as they parrot the leftist bottom line. This guy, Jeffery Sacks and the whole Global Vatican corhort. Analogy intentional....

Blizzard likes this.
  15. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I think this was everyone's wake up moment 'the Bonino' moment a realization that we are living in the midst of diabolical disorientation.

Don't think I have every got over that 'forgotten great' comment. I actually felt nauseous at the time.

The Bicycle Pump abortionist and the Pope.

Future generations will not forget.

16. AED

AED Powers

No. History--sacred and secular-- will have much to say.

HeavenlyHosts, Blizzard and Beth B like this.
  17. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes...look at the date of this article...1970! You would think even these bogus historical predictions would speak for themselves...but of course the leftist media conveniently ignore these Proven rediculous fear mongers....as apparently the Vatican does as well

AED, HeavenlyHosts and Blizzard like this.
  18. Blizzard

Not only was she publicly praised but, thanks to that she started giving talks in churches.

https://www.ncregister.com/blog/edw...t-speaks-in-church-catholics-ejected-silenced

HeavenlyHosts and Beth B like this.
  19. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Blizzard and SgCatholic like this.
  20. Mario

Mario Powers

upload_2020-5-20_8-57-25.jpeg This was me scraping the windshield of my car just a week ago. This morning in the 60s!:ROFLMAO:

AED, HeavenlyHosts and Beth B like this.