Signs

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by themilitantcatholic, Sep 3, 2015.

  1. Sanctus

    Sanctus "Jesus I trust in you!"

    Thanks Agnes
     
  2. padraig

    padraig Powers

    My Spiritual Director did an exorcism one time. It was a young drug dealer one of two young men who had sold their souls to the devil. In return he had offered them protection for their drug dealing operation. But the priest made one comment about this is true. Why would anyone think that the devil would keep his word since he was a liar from the beginning ? Then he laughed. It is quite true. There is a kind of bizarre madness about it all. It is not logical.
     
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2026 at 5:03 PM
  3. padraig

    padraig Powers

    One thing strikes me about Jesus when He talks about or encounters demons. He treats and talks about them as real beings.
     
  4. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Praying now. I see a local Archbishop went out and prayed for protection. I just think that is wonderful . I did not think there were any Bishops left with it in them.

    That storm has a really, really strange name!

    https://www.fox10tv.com/2026/10/08/...-over-mobile-bay-hurricane-isaias-approaches/

     
  5. padraig

    padraig Powers

    You can read a Scripture a 1000 times and only see it the 1001st.
     
  6. DeGaulle

    DeGaulle Powers

    I think some of them do these things to annoy people. Their unbelief blinds them from the reality that they are shooting themselves in both feet. We believers might be shocked, but we can discuss it among ourselves and we can pray. They aren’t upsetting us as much as they think, but they’re really playing with fire for themselves.
     
  7. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Playing with fire literally and figuratively
     
  8. miker

    miker Powers

  9. Mario

    Mario Powers

    More prayers for you, Peter.:notworthy:
     
    Agnes McAllister and Sanctus like this.
  10. Sanctus

    Sanctus "Jesus I trust in you!"

    Thanks Terry
     
    DeGaulle likes this.
  11. DeGaulle

    DeGaulle Powers

    Watching BBC right now-thanks to the wife, I only watch hurling on TV-unsurprisingly, on what is seemingly a ‘humorous’ programme, it was laden with the most unconvincing anti-Russian propaganda. Would I cry if an Oreshnik went astray and landed on BBC HQ? Can’t say I would, for sure. In the meantime, the missus has changed over to a programme featuring pigs and Frisian cows-reality, thank God!
     
    HeavenlyHosts and Sanctus like this.
  12. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    A view into the DeGaulle household, lol
     
    Mario likes this.
  13. Mario

    Mario Powers

    :)(y)
     

Share This Page