Sign after sign after sign...

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Torrentum, Jul 30, 2014.

  1. djmoforegon

    djmoforegon Powers

    And yes, I do have heaven on earth because the ocean is so beautiful and the waves always remind me of God's breath. The water gently comes in and covers the sand and then rolls back out to the deep-God taking a breath and exhaling on me and my beloved coast.
     
    Dolours likes this.
  2. Dolours

    Dolours Guest

    I'm picturing it in my mind. Strange that such an ideal place doesn't get the same attention as, say, California. No doubt you hope it stays a secret.

    According to NASA, the effect of earthquakes on the Earth's axis is nothing to worry about. It would take a gravitational change from the Sun, moon and planets to cause us any problems. http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/japanquake/earth20110314.html
     
  3. djmoforegon

    djmoforegon Powers

    Thanks Dolours, that's one less thing for me to worry about .
     
  4. CrewDog

    CrewDog Guest

    I, truly, believe that having Plans-n-BugOut Bags is just plain common sense ... "These Days" ... and throughout History which is replete with examples of those who ignored the Warning Signs .... with some actually living to regret their foolishness .... the Summer of 39 ... anyone!??

    GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!
     
  5. Adoremus

    Adoremus Powers

    Someone posted this on Facebook, sums it up nicely.

    View attachment 4807
     
  6. Mario

    Mario Powers

    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/weather...on-area-storm-drenches-harris-country-n557451

    An unusual jet stream effect called an Omega Block is preventing storm systems from moving from west to east. Basically, a massive storm front is sitting over Houston, Texas, and dumping over 20 inches of rain in a 30 hour period. It's more personal to us, now that Houston is the home of my future daughter-in-law's family. The wedding will take place there on June 18th. I will "flood "the Throne with prayer!

    Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!
     
  7. FatimaPilgrim

    FatimaPilgrim Powers

    Interesting in that Houston has been a hotbed of liberal progressives attacking Christians in recent years. This was the city where they tried to pull the plug on that little boy who was in a coma (the one that Charlie championed, right?). And the openly gay mayor and district attorney running amok:
    http://www.allenbwest.com/allen/chr...ay-houston-mayor-demands-pastors-turn-sermons
     
  8. Andy3

    Andy3 Powers

  9. kathy k

    kathy k Guest

    Sad, but not surprising...these things must come...
     
  10. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    Yeah as I mentioned a few days ago that Vanuata Island was getting quite a few they just got three more mag 6
     
  11. Fatima

    Fatima Powers

    Anyone here around in 39? :eek:
     
  12. andree

    andree Powers

    Sam likes this.
  13. AllyinNY

    AllyinNY Angels

    Target Says Transgender People Can Use The Bathroom That Fits Their Gender Identity
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/target-transgender-bathrooms_us_5716ad32e4b0018f9cbb8593


    I just saw this. I am sure other major stores will follow. I am calling Target corporate headquarters to express my disgust. If anyone already has, please share the number.

    As a mother of two girls, and survivor of sexual assault I cannot wrap my mind around this. If there has ever been a war against women, this is it. Jesus come soon.
     
  14. sparrow

    sparrow Powers

    Watch this awesome video by Fr. Mike Schmitz.. I intend to post it under every article that crosses my page on facebook. :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-9_rxXFu9I
     
    josephite and AllyinNY like this.
  15. Fatima

    Fatima Powers

    I stopped shopping at Target when they started flaunting their rainbow colors all over their stores a few years back.
     
    Totus tuus and sparrow like this.
  16. miker

    miker Powers

    DeGaulle likes this.
  17. AllyinNY

    AllyinNY Angels

    :( The list of the so- called "inclusive" is going to continue growing. I'm so sad for the state of this country (and world).
     
    DeGaulle likes this.
  18. DonnaS

    DonnaS Guest

    wow, God is going to be so mad....
     
    Booklady and DeGaulle like this.
  19. Sanctus

    Sanctus Guest

    torrentum likes this.
  20. Harper

    Harper Guest

    That reminds me of this incident at Brandeis University in Massachusetts a while ago. The Catholic Chaplin there, Fr. Walter Cuenin, hoisted the rainbow flag in the chapel as a sign "all are welcome." Fr. Cuenin was among those who lead the effort by a group of priests to oust Cardinal Law after the sex abuse scandal broke. http://www.thejustice.org/article/2014/10/chapel-displays-gay-pride-flag
     
    DeGaulle likes this.

Share This Page