Share Your Dreams and/or Visions

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Andy3, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Thank you for sharing all this Lynn especially the words you were given interiorly. I think they are very important and relevant to your vision. Did you take note of this in your diary the same time that it came to you in October? Have you shared any of the others or do you remember them?

It seems important the side it came from as well. We are in a precarious situation because the waters are becoming turbulent in the church. Now, there are many on the "right" in the church as well who are raising the alarm. I think we have to be careful and stay objective so we don't get thrown overboard through all this.

Jo M, AED, RosaryWielder and 2 others like this.
  2. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

It’s interesting to me that I am now seeing with my own eyes what I have seen and been told years ago. I’m not sure of the purpose for giving these graces to me, but God has the plan as they are His things and not mine, so in the proper time He will reveal them. Once in awhile I feel urged to post a few on MOG - sometimes in answer to other posts or questions. God knows who to answer, and He lets me know, so I will continue to post as I am urged to. I will say to all reading this that a few years ago I asked Jesus what is happening to His Church and He replied, “Watch and pray!” This is what I feel we all need to do. God bless you.

Fatima, Jo M, AED and 5 others like this.
  3. AED

AED Powers

Watch and pray is what we need to do. And keep oil in our lamps.

RosaryWielder and Jo M like this.
  4. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Powers

I remember reading 1st Kings 19:11-17 in my Douay-Rheims Bible, in it Michol uses an image and disguises it as David lying in bed, to help him escape Saul. In the Douay-Rheims version, the image is identified as just that, an image; but in most modern translations of the Bible, the image is identified as a "teraphim." If you know what the Rabbinical tradition has claimed, and modern archeology has confirmed these Molech-ish abominations to be, there is no way that Michol was using a "teraphim," to disguise as David in bed!

So yeah, that's just one example of how the Catholic Church has accurately preserved the authentic texts of Sacred Scripture.

Sam, Don_D and AED like this.
  5. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

When I was a young boy and was learning the Lord's prayer I had a dream that one day a man would change some of the words of it. I remember nothing else about it other than this. I told my mom about it because I was confused by it. All my life however I have never understood the wording of this "do not lead us into temptation" because I could never comprehend God ever leading us into anything to hurt us.
    Imagine my surprise when pope Francis announced that he was correcting the words of the prayer a few years back in the new Italian missal. I learned that Spain and Portugal were the first to actually make this change to the translation which was then followed by France and now Italy as well. Anyway, I thought it was interesting when it happened but I was afraid to share it.

Mary's child, AED and RosaryWielder like this.
  6. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Powers

:eek:

7. AED

AED Powers

The actual translation is " lead us not to hard testing" as I understand it. Jesus was led into the desert by the Holy Spirit to be tested. So God does sometimes lead us to hard testing.

8. Sanctus

Sanctus "Pray, pray ,pray!"

Had a dream recently. There were new age practitioners in a room practicing a ritual. There were other factors to the dream also. In the dream I angrily said "Lord Jesus Christ, send your Holy Spirit down on this room"- directing the anger at the people in the room. Then they all started covering their ears and hiding away. One of the people in the dream I know in real life and had alot of difficulties with the person spiritually over the years. it was like what Malachi Martin said "you might not know them but they know you". He performed neuro-lingusitic programming to bring me in and try and control me. Some New Age practitioners perfom NLP to hypnotize their "followers". Be careful.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
    WTW, RosaryWielder and AED like this.
  9. lynnfiat

This morning during the reading of the Mass, Samuel 8:4-7;10-22, I thought about how Our Lord is still being rejected as our King. He tells Samuel, “It is not you they have rejected, they have rejected me from ruling over them.” I was reminded of what I experienced back in Feb, 2003 while living near the Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament: After receiving Holy Communion, I saw within my soul Jesus sitting upon my heart as if on a Throne, His back toward me, looking out, with something like a rod in His right hand (later I was reading something bout Jesus holding a “scepter” in His Hand – perhaps this is what I saw). He spoke to me saying, “It is from here I will reign!” Jesus then turned into a little child of about 4 years old, but remained sitting upon my heart with the rod remaining in His Hand. Jesus then said to me “I will reign in those who love me”

"O Jesus, King of All Nations, may Your reign be recognized on earth!”

10. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

You were right about Jesus holding a rod. At the time of King David kings would have a long rod or staff made of polished wood. When he was passing judgement on someone, he would use the staff to touch the person, like a judge bringing down the gavel. Revelation says "He will rule with a rod of iron." Imagine being "touched" very firmly with that rod!

Over time the rod shortend and became more ornate becoming what we now call a scepter.

RosaryWielder, AED, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  11. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

It all comes back to that decision of wanting an earthly king and not God to rule over us. For that one would have to love earthly things more than God I would think. What a wonderful vision.

RosaryWielder and AED like this.
  12. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

I think much of our popular music today is engineered for this purpose and directed toward the young. Dark arts.

13. Sanctus

I agree Don D. I remember back in 2006 and hearing Rhianna and knowing something wasn't right. Then there was Lady GaGa and I felt the Holy Spirit warning me about her. The Pop music industry is riddled in satanism along with many other types of music. It took me years to accept this and see it for what it was, the level of deception was so great.

14. Sanctus

In Rhianna's song Umbrella in 2007 the lyrics "going down like the dow jones" were mentioned. Not too long after there was a recession. Everything is orchestrated in my opinion.

15. lynnfiat

I feel that it is time for me to begin posting what has been given to me in the past - now is the time. They will be posted as God Will's them to be.
    Offered for your discernment:

Attached Files:

Fatima, maryrose, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  16. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Fire or a great encompassing passion for God who is Love. Wonderful lynn, thank you.

There is a great fire that is raging all over the world right now as well but not one which is Godly but demonic. The passions of mankind for manmade solutions. Earthly things. It is devouring our children and young people especially.

17. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

I think so as well. This is why I think it is imperative to keep this in mind regarding the Pope. They have much to suffer has been repeatedly told to us. I think that the church and popes have been long held in a state of perpetual siege by secret societies due to these orchestrations and threats of global genocide on an unimaginable scale. Beginning in the early 20th century with WWI and truly taking shape in the nuclear age and through to our time as well.

18. lynnfiat

This morning at Mass while listening to the Gospel (MT 11:28-30) I thought about Jesus' words, "For my yoke is easy and my burden light." This brought to mind something I experienced many years ago just after coming into the Church:

One night just after going to bed, while still very awake, a brilliant light suddenly appeared next to my bed to my left side. The light was sort of transparent and very bright although I could look directly at it. A feeling of great peace came over my entire body and I felt such an incredible love! It was as though I went into a different world and yet I still was aware of my surroundings, in fact I remember thinking that I hoped I did not wake my husband, but this may have been after the "light" left and not while it was with me. I have no idea now long it remained with me as I was totally unaware of time. I never heard a voice, but interiorly I knew I was being asked something and immediately I replied with three "yes's" said out loud in a long drawn out way. There was no feeling of fear - only great joy and peace. I remember that as the light went to leave me, it moved along the side of me and went upward very slowly and I tried by raising my arm towards it to keep it with me. Right after it left, I got up got out of bed. The day after this, I began wondering what this all meant and thought to myself, "I hope God does not make me give up my horses" (this was my life at that time and I was quite obsessed with my horses and riding). To make a long story short, that is exactly what He did! My reason for telling this is that Jesus made it very easy for me to give up these things, and I experienced a wonderful freedom (His burden is light). He never gives us more than we can handle, even if things seem to get tough. Just give Him your "yes" and He will take care of everything freeing you from the burdens of this earth.

DesertStar7, MMM, Sam and 8 others like this.
  19. lynnfiat

I have previously posted this, but I do so again for your discernment. Note: Interiorly, I did not believe when seeing this vision that the third person was Pope Francis.

Dec. 6, 2017
    This morning just after waking, I was shown very clearly three people (interiorly I knew they were men) dressed in long black robes with hoods over their heads and faces. Two of the people disappeared leaving one of them standing there. As I looked, I saw appear over his head large bright letters that said, “His Holiness”. Then it disappeared.

DesertStar7, Mary's child and Don_D like this.
  20. lynnfiat

Written 9/3/17 - A dream I had two nights ago:

My husband and I were walking into a large building for Mass. I assumed was a Catholic Church but it seemed very different as it was filled with many people and was quite noisy. My husband turned to me saying that there was another Church right next door where a Priest we know well (Fr. Orr) was celebrating a Latin Mass. We ran next door to a tiny building hoping not to miss Mass and saw that there were no pews or kneelers – only sofas and chairs. I realized somehow I was not in a Church, but a house. There were only about 5 or 6 people there. I saw the Priest sitting in a corner in a chair and I sat down next to a lady on the sofa waiting for Mass to begin. Suddenly I found myself completely alone. I ran from the building and was followed by men with weapons but somehow got away from them. I understood interiorly that this happened because of something the Pope had said, and I also understood that those left behind had been killed. What I understood from this dream was that the Latin Mass was going to be suppressed and the large Church next door was a replacement for the Catholic Church.

Written 9/4/17 - I dreamed that I was alone with no others around me, and I sensed that all the others I had been with were killed. I looked up and in front of me on top of a hill I saw about eight to ten men with weapons who I understood were after me. I ran down a hill and then had to run up a steep hill that was quite far away to reach a patch of trees that I thought would hide me. I asked Jesus as I ran to help me as I was not able to run that far and up a steep hill, but I made it to the top and into the trees. When I got to the trees I began to feel guilty and thought to myself that perhaps I was to stay where others were killed – that it may have been God’s Will, but that I ran in fear of those who were after me.

Then I awoke and realized how this seemed to be a continuation of the dream from the previous night. Today someone posted on a Catholic blog the picture of all the dead at the foot of the hill with Our Blessed Mother standing at the top (I think this was a vison from Lucia at Fatima). I wonder if this represents what I was shown in my dreams – my climbing a large steep hill and Our Lady being the safety of the trees!

DesertStar7 and Sam like this.