Share Your Dreams and/or Visions

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Andy3, Jul 2, 2014.

1. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 + To Jesus through Mary @-}--

I wrote the following (in an e-mail) to sister-in-law (in El Paso, TX, with its terrible COVID situation and she works in a hospital there) just now:

"Last night I dreamed you'd come to a nearby pecan farm complex which, in the dream, also had a winery. _____ (husband) and I had just arrived when here you come from having been inside the winery. You were happy, saying "What delicious wines; you go inside and the wine comes to you." Staff going around with trays filled with samples, I guess. You mentioned both red and white wines, and I mentioned disliking the bitterness of white wine but then I don't like any wine. But you were happy, enjoying it all. It was a sunny day and the groves were very green.

I'm hoping this dream is a sign of better times ahead soon."

Julia, RosaryWielder and AED like this.
  2. Fede

Fede Archangels

About 4 years ago our niece passed away from cancer. It happened so fast that we didn't even have her biopsy results back when she died. We prayed so much for a miracle that the person next to her in hospital thought my brother in law was a priest. Unfortunately it was not God's will. About a week after she passed away, she came to me in a dream and told me the prayers worked for her and that she didn't need the other prayers for the other thing. I was so happy ! Especially because I had wondered what happened to all our prayers. I guess they worked but not the way we had thought or asked. But to this day I don't know what the "other prayers for the other thing" means...

And

I was having a lot restless sleep in early spring when covid began and since I've started saying this prayer and also calling upon my guardian angel for protection I sleep very well and my dreams are no longer disturbing.

Jesus Christ, my God, I adore You and thank you for all the graces You have given me this day.
    I offer You my sleep and all the moments of this night, and I beg of you to keep me without sin.
    Therefore, I put myself within Your sacred Side and under the mantle of Our lady, my Mother.
    Let Your holy angels stand about me and keep me in peace; and let your blessing be upon me.

Sean Dowling, Sam, Julia and 9 others like this.
  3. Shae

Shae Archangels

Love this prayer Fede. I pray it most nights before I go to sleep.

Fede, Mary's child and AED like this.
  4. padraig

padraig New Member

I had a very vivid dream this morning after I got home from work from the Night shift.

I dreamt I had just gotten off a plane with a party of other gentlemen and that the leader of this group was very,very rich and powerful indeed and the rest of us were simply part of his entourage. I dreamt going through the airport I was discussing President Trump approvingly with one of the men when some young people overheard me and began screaming at me, one woman in particular very loudly indeed, abusing me. The other men hustled me away when I began shouting back (the Irish temper :))

I dreamt then that I heard urgent announcements from the TV's on the forecourse and a large crowd gathered looking out at the city. I saw groups of F15 fights fly past in formation. I then saw large groups of passenger planes quequing overhead and understood tha tthey had been refused permission to land for safety reason. I had a huge feeling of fear of waiting for something to happen , of holding my breath.

The entourage hustled me down the stairs to a basement which was like the most expensive hoel I have ever seen. We are security checked in very strictly and I dreamt at the end I sat down to talk with fairly young man who was part of the elite. I thought he was snide and very evil. He had a perpetual sneer.

lynnfiat and DesertStar7 like this.
  5. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Yikes

Sam and Jo M like this.
  6. AED

AED Powers

Yikes (right along with Mary's Child)

7. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

Dec. 6, 2017
    This morning just after waking, I was shown very clearly three people (interiorly I knew they were men) dressed in long black robes with hoods over their heads and faces. Two of the people disappeared leaving one of them standing there. As I looked, I saw appear over his head large bright letters as if that said, “His Holiness”. Then it disappeared.

RosaryWielder and DesertStar7 like this.
  8. AED

AED Powers

Hmmmm. What do you make of it?

9. lynnfiat

Unless Our Lord reveals these experiences to me through telling me or revealing through my heart, I try not to figure them out as I could be totally wrong. I can only say what I have seen or been told, and most times leave the discernment for others. This one of those times.

10. lynnfiat

What a beautiful bedtime prayer. I will borrow it from you!

Fede and Sam like this.
  11. lynnfiat

F15s are American fighter planes. Could some of our government personnel been trying to land for safety and been refused? There will be much upcoming chaos coming to the US - worse than what has already happened in our cities., so I can see that many will flee to safety. Jesus, we trust in You!

12. AED

AED Powers

That is wise.

RosaryWielder likes this.
  13. padraig

padraig New Member

Prayers for the USA. War is a terrible thing. The thing too for the rest of the World is that if the USA is knocked out of the International Game players like Russia and china and Iran will move in . Like hungry wolves.

I don;t think Europeans realise just how vulnerable they are. Europe would be a very, very rich meal for hungry predators, long jealous of them.

Also Europe is totally, totally decadent, decadent nations are always super weak.

Mary's child, Jo M and AED like this.
  14. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 + To Jesus through Mary @-}--

A dream image last evening was of a loaf of bread wherein the slices were thin but large, and shaped like snowflakes. :unsure: I noted this to a friend in the dream; "The slices are shaped like snowflakes, don't you think?" He did.

Weird. Unlike any dream I've yet had.

The only interpretation I can come up with (might not be correct) is "Manna from Heaven."

RosaryWielder, Jo M and AED like this.
  15. Luiflower

Luiflower New Member

I had this dream 2 days ago. It is long I have cut out some things.

I was up high above; looking at the land below, i saw a mountain range with several peaks. My attention was drawn to one of the peaks, a level section with undergrowth and trees. I could see a small crowed of people; I was too far away to see clearly what was going on. As I drew closer I observed that several levels down the Mt there was a settlement built into the mountain rock. Further below was farm land, several people going about their business.
    I moved closer to the group of people, a few were indigenous to the area, the rest were not. I thought explorers, archaeologists or mountain climbers, they were examining a structure which was embedded on to the rock, partially covered into old undergrowth of trees and roots, and was positioned horizontally. The profile of a very large being – a giant fossilised on the mount rock. From above I could see the profile, legs, arms, toes and fingers, extended into the rock formation by large tree roots and branches.

Someone spoke and explained that the local people refer to the mountain as, the mountain of the giant. The team decided to cut off a section of a toe root, saying it will be taken for DNA testing.
    A voice spoke again, sounded like giving warning that the local folklore warns that if human blood was ever to be spilled on any cut sections of the structure, the giant would come live. A few people hurried away and returned with some blood. I was watching, they sprinkled it into the cut section, suddenly the rock and roots began to turn into flesh. Everyone scarpered, the giant leaped up, then jumped into a lower level on the Mt. side. He was weak and unstable.

He called out and asked to be given urea/urine either animal or human to drink and sprinkle on him. The people said to each other they are not to give him, as soon as that was said, I watched a black bird fly swiftly to the giant and spew out some liquid on him. (The bird appeared to be raven). He gained strength and became mighty, started destroying everything; he grabbed anything edible animal or human and ate. I followed him, watching as he went about angry causing destruction.

Then a voice called out from high above, addressing the giant, asking him what he was doing, He answered,’ it is they who woke me up and I am hungry’. Then I heard a voice say very clearly, ‘they woke a sleeping giant’.

My alarm went off I woke up and was like – what have they done!!!
    I was trying to remember something; I don’t know what about... Sumeria, I saw in my mind an old building structure entangled in trees and roots, I have seen something like that in a documentary.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2020
    HeavenlyHosts, RosaryWielder and Sam like this.
  16. Adoremus

Adoremus Powers

What a fascinating dream! All I can think of is this quote:

napoleon-quote-xvpwpp--portrait-1200x630.jpg

17. Fede

Fede Archangels

Two nights ago I dreamed I was sleeping in a bed. (I don't think it was mine) when I suddenly awoke because someone tickled my foot. When I woke it was Jesus. He was in another bed at the foot of mine. And I was so happy...I want him to hold me...and that's about all I remember. I can't figure out what it might mean?
    Maybe wake up? But I'm so awake I don't think I could improve in it....

lynnfiat likes this.
  18. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Powers

Interesting, the giant reminds me a bit of the account of Canaan being populated with giants before the conquest. (Is that supposed to be taken literally, or is the account meant to say that the Amorites and the like were just really tall? I do take the height of Goliath and his brothers literally.)

The description of the giant being brought back to life by having blood sprinkled into his wound sounds very disturbing and Antichrist-like! :eek:

AED likes this.
  19. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

In Thailand or Cambodia (can't remember which and too lazy to look it up now) there is an abandoned capital from an ancient empire. If I can find anything about it I'll post it here.

Sam and RosaryWielder like this.
  20. AED

AED Powers

Its Cambodia pretty sure. Angor wat?

Muzhik, Sam and RosaryWielder like this.