Share Your Dreams and/or Visions

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Andy3, Jul 2, 2014.

1. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Which would explain further their hatred
    of us.

AED likes this.
  2. Seagrace

Seagrace Archangels

Thank you for sharing this, Padraig.

HeavenlyHosts, padraig and AED like this.
  3. padraig

padraig New Member

You're welcome. The struggle for Our personal Salvation reminds me of a huge family fight. Which in many ways it is.

4. Seagrace

Seagrace Archangels

That's a beautiful and very comforting thought, to know that so many are fighting and rooting for us.

Mary's child, AED, Booklady and 2 others like this.
  5. padraig

padraig New Member

Ephesians 6:12

For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.

Its interesting how St Paul says we are fighting against Great Powers in this world, as well as the Spritual ones from the next.

Things change but things remain the same.

[​IMG]

AED, Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  6. Sanctus

Sanctus "Pray, pray ,pray!"

I have regular dreams about Justin Barrett from the Irish National Party for some reason. Not sure if they are good dreams either. I generally don't get a good feeling about this party.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2020
    DesertStar7 and AED like this.
  7. garabandal

garabandal Powers

At least they are pro-life and don't buy into the liberal agenda.
    They are no great threat as a small minority party in the south.

Fear the marxist Sinn Fein though.

AED likes this.
  8. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

I was going over some past posts on MOG and read several people saying that the words, "I make all things new" came to them in different ways. (I believe these posts were in 2015) I offer this for your discernment regarding these Words of Our Lord:

Mar. 11, 2013 LB:

This morning while reading the Book of Heaven, opening it at random as I usually do, I opened to Volume 12, Oct. 19, 1918 where Jesus was speaking about a “general uproar” everywhere – How He will “renew the world with sword, with fire and with water, with sudden deaths and contagious diseases.” Then He added, “I will make new things.” I thought about a vision given to me years ago of a field of ash – there was nothing, no trees, buildings, nothing but a ground of what seemed to be ash and a sea of people all looking in the same direction towards the horizon where a brilliant cross appeared followed by a large ball of fire – not the sun (this is the only way I can explain it) which also appeared on the horizon causing everyone to prostrate themselves to the ground. (this is explained in my notes) Is this what will be before He makes all things new?

I also thought about what He had said to me years ago when all our belongings were ruined*, and wondered if this all related to each other, and that He will renew all things after the ruin. As I had not finished my Liturgy of the Hours this morning prior to Mass, I went to the Adoration Chapel to finish it. Having read all but the Morning Prayer Intercessions, I began reading and read, “Help us to work with you in making all things new in Christ.”

*Regarding what happened years ago when our belongings were ruined: Several years ago while living in N. Palm Bch. FL, we were moving to a town just to the north and into a new home. When our furniture arrived from the moving company, we noticed that every piece of furniture and all boxes were moldy and mildew (because of a flood, which is a long story I won't go into). It was either that evening or the next that we were having a Divine Will meeting at our new house. God provided for us as we did have a metal banquet table and a few folding chairs, and went to a local store where we were able to buy beds (even our beds were ruined), and they were even on sale. Even though all of this happened, I still felt great peace and at one time during the day I heard within my interior, “I make all things new!” I never bothered about writing this down as I didn’t think it important – until after the above.

3/17/13 LB

I have been bombarded lately with “I will make all things new” – in my spiritual readings, in the Liturgy of the Hours, etc. I believe that God is telling us that we are at the door or the frontier of the new era, but first, as Jesus told me years ago, the Passion of His Church must come!

Rev. 21:5 – Behold, I make all things new.

Sam and DesertStar7 like this.
  9. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Powers

Two significant dreams last night:

1. Husband and I are in a large room. We want to leave. I go to open its northwest door. Shocked to see a double line of young people filing past, walking westward. I'm doubly startled to recognize them as Leftist activists. Some are wearing "The Handmaid's Tale" type bonnets. I freeze, hoping no one will notice the door or me (afraid to close it for risking their seeing that motion). Hope husband stays quiet. They don't, he does, and they continue on.

2. I go to a Christian get-together in a nondescript building. Suddenly it turns out they're Satanists, who believe I'm there out of interest (no, no, no!). Manage to keep my composure while trying to figure out how to quickly get out without suspicion/notice. A young man approaches me. He's got brass knuckles, wants to show me how to use them (no thanks!). I say no, it might break my fingers. He laughs, insists. Dream changes to a famous actress/singer who is leader of this coven. I'm nearly at an exit when she notices me, insists on showing me her pet dog. I coo over the dog, a bit of banter with her (I want to get out of here!!)...am now okay to exit into the outdoors when here comes a large throng of people (hostile? more Satanists)?

End of dreams.

10. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

Interesting. In Celtic/Gaelic mythology (such as used in The Lord of the Rings) "The Land of the West" ("Tir na Nog", or "The Land of the Young") represented the afterlife. The dream could represent all of the young that are walking purposefully towards death. The "Handmaid's Tale" type bonnets force the wearer to look only straight ahead, neither left nor right. It could be those who have chosen this march towards death, not wanting to look left or right lest they choose to leave the line.

11. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Powers

Ah, yes. I think you've interpreted it correctly. (y) I've known of "West" as relates to death in many cultures. Didn't occur to me though (I must be tired, lol).

RosaryWielder likes this.
  12. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Powers

Last night I dreamed husband and I went to a large nursing home complex.

At some point I needed to use the powder room, so excused myself to husband who went on his way.

While searching for the powder room I passed a light-filled room in which sat its sole occupant, an old man. He looked over and smiled. I felt compelled to go in and talk with him.

We talk awhile. He reminisces about younger days, being independent.

A female nurse arrives to tend this patient.

At some unknown point the room expands and is filled with 10 to 12 other people.

One "newcomer" is a man named Mike. He is especially sensitive. I stay and chat with Mike and others (including a charming man who claims he's somehow been to New York City, interviewing celebrities) maybe half an hour; now must rejoin husband.

I tell them I must go, at which point Mike (this is only a dream person) stifles a sob. He doesn't want me to leave. Nothing romantic; he sees in me a sister, a friend.

But I must go.

I woke up feeling sad that I had to leave these nice people, those warm conversations.

Then it occurred to me this didn't happen; it was a dream.

RosaryWielder and Sam like this.
  13. Serena

Serena Angels

I can’t remember my dream last night, but the words I do. The words were “You focus on what is unimportant and forget what is important.”....

14. sponsa Christi

sponsa Christi Sponsa Christi Desire of Baptism to be Catholic

This isnt really a vision I guess. I discern where my dreams come from the church recognizes three visions that of God of the mind and of the devil I think.

I had a dream I was in my back yard. I had a vision in my dream of a plane crash but the plane had a nuclear like some type of bomb that created a big explosion within about 1 mile radius of it. As I tried to outrun it the second shock came and got me caught up in debris and landed in a lake then I found my self safe and in my backyard again thrn I knew I had to leave quickly. I ran thru my house and called my family and we ran out of the other side of the house and got in the neighbors car and drove far away and really fast. I heard the phone alert warnings going off and knew it was about to happen. I may of said something like step on the gas. I was praying. Doing act of contrition. We missed the first zone wave than the second shock wave came the debris caught up with us but we escaped. By the way this was the day of the ukraine military crash I remeber it being that day or close to it.

I'm always having dreams about nuclear attacks.

I thought I just may share this with you all.

I honestly think it was just a dream.

Sam, RosaryWielder and DesertStar7 like this.
  15. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Powers

Oh my. :(

16. sponsa Christi

I looked and did research it turns out in my dream it was around 1 kiloton. Not to big but enough a size of a town

RosaryWielder and DesertStar7 like this.
  17. sponsa Christi

I wasn't scared the only thing I was worried about was my eternal soul and making sure I was in a state a grace.

Sam, RosaryWielder and DesertStar7 like this.
  18. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Powers

Unless you find some sort of merit in these dreams, or you think they might be visions in a sleep state, would you like for us to pray these stop?

19. sponsa Christi

I have a wild imagination. It doesnt bother me personaly having a disaster dream I dont find my self scared I'm more concerned for my salvation. Maybe it does mean something. I have had dreams before that may of ment something but with that I should talk to a priest. I pray God protect me from the devil deceptions visions that may decieve me. But i have dreamed about the warning and what it would be like. Another dream was a storm but the sky was dark red and red lighting covered the sky. Ive dreamed of the virgin. But I think alot of things just might be my imagination so I try to take pecuations when I dream of these things.

Sam, DesertStar7 and RosaryWielder like this.
  20. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Powers

Are you sure you weren't on Mustafar? ;)

It's late and I'm a bit giddy with fatigue. Don't mind me.