Share Your Dreams and/or Visions

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Andy3, Jul 2, 2014.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

I think sometimes with dreams. Not only do we have a good angel beside us, we also have a bad one. This devil is the one whose place we will take when if go to heaven.

Scripture tells us that one third of the angels fell from heaven at the End of the Great Rebellion led by Lucifer.

We are each of us intended to take the Seat of a Fallen Angel and this is the particular angel who strives against us. For instance Our Lady,as Queen of Heaven took the place of the Son of the Morning, Lucifer. We and our demonic foes are mirror images of each other, so just as Mary shows forth humility, Lucifer shows pride. Its like looking at a imag in a mirror, all back to front.

We're bound to meet this Dark demonic shadow of ourselves in our dreams.

2. AED

AED Powers

This is powerful Padraig. I had not thought of this before. I have been taken up with reflecting on my angel present at Bethlehem and perhaps at Calvary--at least witnessing it from heaven. In a sense my representative at those events.

3. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I had a very short dream concerning the future that Rolls Royce car manufacturers replaced the bonnet ornament sculpture (the spirit of ecstasy) with a simple cross.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
  4. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Powers

First dream: I'm led into a work space with a rough desk, computer, and a small bench. I'm to transcribe reports. However, this set-up is in a large shed with a slatted roof through which a cold slow rain is falling. :( I tell whoever led me in there that I'll catch pneumonia. Hillary Clinton appears. She's carrying a warm sweater, offers to let me use it. Okay (???) but the sweater will get damp. Can I have a coat to place over the sweater? She leads me into a different room, where I make a critical comment about her politics. Figure I've blown her good-will gesture of sweater & coat, but no. She brushes off that comment.

Second dream: Husband and I are in Ireland. o_O Because of Irish folks here, I presume. :) I notice a very expansive "roundabout" (vehicles) shaped like a triskelion, filled with colorful vehicles. (n) This configuration and its colorful vehicles resemble a (moving metal) flower bed. We decide on a restaurant for lunch. It has a limited menu and only offers certain dishes at particular times; we're 15 minutes "late" for salad and a drink. (n) Tell husband, "Let's try and find an American restaurant." We find the American (franchise) restaurant, in which is displayed The Rising Sun (Japan) flag.

Dreams!

padraig and Sam like this.
  5. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

Hmmm ... I dunno. I'm not getting anything re: this dream.

Now, if your dream also had giraffes filling sinks with brightly colored power tools, I might be able to help, but ...
    (y)

6. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

I love your sense of humor!!!!!

Mary's child, AED and DesertStar7 like this.
  7. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Powers

:ROFLMAO: Totally agree!!

Mary's child, Sam and AED like this.
  8. Katfalls

Katfalls Archangels

I had a very unusual dream last night. I went to visit an old friend and his wife. We were in the woods near a lake. He got up early and went fishing with his daughter, when he came back he showed me a stringer of twelve fish. Then he said I want to take you somewhere. We ended up at a house very secluded, went inside, there were about twenty people. They were having a breakfast, kind of like a potluck. Everything was very informal, there was an older man sitting in an overstuffed chair, surrounded by other men. He had a thick accent, someone said he was a Priest from Germany. He started to say Mass, I stood up but was the only person to do so. He held a small book like a bible, or missile in his hand and was starting to read the gospel. The other people were kind of like spectators, my husband was hovering in the background. The place was not like a formal church, but a living room kind of place. End of dream.

DesertStar7, Sam, Jo M and 4 others like this.
  9. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

Sounds like a hidden church, like during a persecution.

10. padraig

padraig New Member

It has been said that our angel will stand alongside us in our Choir in heaven. Before we are even born our Eteranl destination, is set, whichever choir we were made of. Our angel then comes from the same choir, which means he is very similiar to us. You can see why this would be as it leaves him in a better position to look after us. In the same way the devil who opposes us fell from the same choir we are meant for. We are to take his seat if we make it to heaven. Or Fall into the same place in Hell if we are damned.

Seagrace, AED, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  11. padraig

padraig New Member

I would imagine a lot of people are getting feed back dreams rippling down from the future at the moment. The future changes are so gigantic, so enormous the ripples from them are sure to pulse back into our dreams.

12. Booklady

Booklady Powers

Kathy K posted this message in 2014, how right she was. Prophetic.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2020
    Donna259 and Sam like this.
  13. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

My first thought too.

Jo M, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  14. AED

AED Powers

Mine as well.

Jo M likes this.
  15. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Englishman Joe Greco had a dream in which Padre Pio appeared to him -- here is his story

Sam, AED, padraig and 1 other person like this.
  16. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Wow. How truly blessed were those who had the opportunity to meet this great saint in the confessional, and in their dreams!

AED likes this.
  17. padraig

padraig New Member

I have listened to Joe tell his story several times down the years. Wonderful man. It is so clear he is honest and telling the truth. Their is a child like transparency about him..

I hope he is still alive and doing well. Great Catholic.

Jo M and AED like this.
  18. Booklady

Booklady Powers

Wow, Padraig, I have never heard that we are intended to take a Seat of a Fallen Angel. Is this in the scriptures?

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  19. AED

AED Powers

Tradition of the Church back to the early Church fathers i believe.

HeavenlyHosts and Booklady like this.
  20. Booklady

Booklady Powers

Thank you AED.

AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.