Share Your Dreams and/or Visions

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Andy3, Jul 2, 2014.

1. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I had this dream a few years ago but it is still vivid. I was in a small town at dusk. I began walking out of the town limits on Main Street into the suburbs. I saw a house with lots of lights inside and I went to the door and knocked. It was getting darker outside but it was very light inside the house. My Mother answered the door. (she was deceased at the time I had the dream) There was a lot of loud talking and laughter and the house was filled with people. She told me I had to go. She told me not to get into any cars but to walk back to town in the gathering gloom.
    When I walked to the sidewalk, a VERY large sedan pulled up to the curb. I couldn't understand how so many people could be crammed into a car. I would not get into the car. I crossed the street and walked back into town. It was now dark and I stood under the streetlight.
    I remember every detail of this dream.

Shae, Mary's child, Sam and 5 others like this.
  2. Advocata Nostra

Advocata Nostra Archangels

Wow, that sure was some dream! Your mom protected you and you responded as her good and trusting daughter. She saved you from spiritual harm, possibly.

Mario, Shae, Mary's child and 7 others like this.
  3. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Now that you mention it....:)(y)

Shae, Mary's child, Sam and 4 others like this.
  4. AED

AED Powers

Agree! Heaven full of lighted joy. The road to heaven perilous with cars full of people choosing the fast easy way. Your mom was/is looking out for you!:)

Mario, Shae, Mary's child and 5 others like this.
  5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thanks.

DesertStar7 likes this.
  6. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Powers

That dream is chock full of meaning.

AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  7. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

Reminds me of the stories of what NOT to do if you should find yourself held by a group of the Sidhe. No matter how hungry you are or how good the food looks or smells, DO NOT TAKE ANY OF IT! If you do, you will be trapped there as a slave to the Fey Folk for untold centuries until they tire of you.

8. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Ugh :cautious:

AED likes this.
  9. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Well that was really interesting! I just drempt of what behaved & looked like a coming ice age or pole shift.

I was in a car, missed my turn, that became a full bus that suddenly couldn't turn as we were mostly underwater. Next thing we know, we drove into & onto deep snow.

We got out & started assessing. We saw on our GPS from the new satellite recently & successfully launched, our location. Also, I saw the small odd shaped satellite as we entered what seemed to be an aircraft of some sort.

Few people had a clue what happened.

I can't help thinking there are several metaphors/much symbolism in this dream. I sense the aircraft symbolized a Refuge. It wasn't a plane but more a vehicle or method of transporting.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
    Jo M, Mary's child, Sam and 3 others like this.
  10. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Wow!

11. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

It sure seems remarkable. While still in my car, I was heading to my parking. I keep trying to gauge if it was a parking lot or if it was home. That was a different part of the dream, maybe a different dream. Probably irrelevant for the significance of the vivid one.

HeavenlyHosts, Mary's child and Sam like this.
  12. Sanctus

Sanctus "Pray, pray ,pray!"

I had a dream of an exorcist priest from my country last night, can't remember fully what happened in the dream but he was talking to me about something. Seem to be experiencing much deliverance lately. A noise came out of me last night when going to sleep, perhaps it was something being released. I was sitting down at the kitchen table a while ago and the table started shaking slight for a brief moment. I appear to be experiencing alot of healing at the moment spiritually also, thankfully. What seems like a lifetime of spiritual oppression is slowly being lifted recently. That was very odd what happened with the table, though. Perhaps it was something on the way out from having being involved in shamanism, new age and other very dangerous things for so long. Very lucky man to be alive if I'm to be honest having been immersed in that stuff for so long. Trusting in God and Jesus.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020
    Sam, Jo M, Tanker and 3 others like this.
  13. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Powers

My sister-in-law is Rosa Maria. She's traveled abroad twice.

This morning I dreamed she returned from a trip to the Middle East (Israel presumably).

Rosemary recently came into a bit of money with the sale of her parents' home/property (not a substantial amount, as they were poor).

She returned with a HUGE array of nice gifts for family. All neatly arranged in shallow boxes. I can't name the items, but all were quality craftwork.

She'd also brought back a pet animal, a sort of cat with big eyes. A friendly critter that mew-chirped at people.

Rosemary offered us to choose some gifts we'd like.

In real life she couldn't possibly afford to have purchased all this (neither can I!).

She then stood beside a telescope she'd bought (I'm the stargazer, not her), stated she'd like the family to be closer and would I be willing to host a monthly family astronomy get-together?

I think this dream is related to the book "The Life of the Blessed Virgin Mary" by Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich.

Will begin reading it tonight. Treasures await! :love:

Don_D likes this.
  14. AED

AED Powers

Sanctus a friend of mine who was once protestant and deep into the occult and then had a dramatic conversion(30 years ago) and has been deeply devout Catholic ever since has had a similar experience you had with your table just the other night. She was startled and troubled and prayed protection prayers. I believe she sprinkled blessed salt too. This is after 30 years of devout Catholic life. Its a mystery to me but I do feel it shows that her conversion (and yours) and prayers to Our Lady have upset the enemy and from time to time its allowed to break through.

Fr Mockton spoke of the evil nature of shamanism on that podcast someond posted here. And the spiritual struggle involved in moving past its influence.
    Btw do you know how he is doing? Haven't heard anything since that first post.

Sanctus, Mary's child and Sam like this.
  15. Sanctus

Hi AED. I'm not sure how Father Mockler is doing, OK hopefully. He gave me great help a number of years ago. In the dream I had he was the priest that was talking to me.

HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  16. Sanctus

Had a dream last night of being in the company of a blonde girl involved in the New Age, chakra science and possibly Reiki. She looked liked she was covered in cuts and scabs and seemed very shook and broken as a person. Perhaps this is symbolic of what happens spiritually to those involved in that stuff . A friend of mine was also telling me he met a healer called Breda Laffey at a conference a number of years ago. She said once she saw a person who was involved in the New Age and she could see the person covered in snakes which were wrapped around various parts of the person's body! Just goes to show how dangerous all that stuff is.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
  17. Sanctus

People need to be aware also that with Reiki, New Age, Yoga and other Hindu style practices that they can activate a certain spirit which is like a counterfeit Holy Spirit and which can be very, very problematic for the person. It is a spirit of the world or worldly spirit rather than something which comes from God, and is a violation of the first commandment to entertain it as it is a false God/Spirit. I know several people who have experienced this due to dabbling in those practices.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
  18. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Powers

Last night I dreamed of having been invited to a luncheon. I decided to contribute a quality, delicious store-bought bread (in USA, contributions aren't expected for luncheons; everything is provided).

Discovered I only had half a loaf of this bread. :unsure: Well...I'll (reluctantly) take it anyway. Wrote my name on a small slip of paper, which I neatly taped onto the half loaf.

En route to the luncheon, my reluctance nagged me. You can't take half a loaf of bread to a social gathering; hands have already been inside the bread bag, right? :X3:

I spotted a bakery. Stopped. The lady tending the bakery is, in life, a clerk at a favorite bookstore. I mentioned my situation. She said, "Oh yes, you can't take half a loaf. We've got lots of nice bread for you to choose from."

I chose a loaf of grain-rich bread. She rang up the order. I paid, then wrote my name on a small slip of paper which I neatly taped onto this new (whole) loaf of fresh-baked bread.

Better times ahead? :)

HeavenlyHosts, Sam and Muzhik like this.
  19. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

Perhaps a reminder to keep your lamp filled, rather than half-filled.

HeavenlyHosts, Don_D, AED and 3 others like this.
  20. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Powers

Yeah. That didn't occur to me. :)

HeavenlyHosts likes this.