Share Your Dreams and/or Visions

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Andy3, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Sanctus

Sanctus "Pray, pray ,pray!"

Sounds to me that where she is she loves you and is still a mother for you and cares for you.

gracia and AED like this.
  2. AED

AED Powers

Thanks Sanctus.

gracia and Sanctus like this.
  3. Sanctus

Sounds to me like you have two mothers in heaven looking after you, AED :)

gracia, DesertStar7 and AED like this.
  4. AED

AED Powers

Yes I believe that's true.:) I think all of us who have Mary for our heavenly Mother never lose the love and care of our earthly mothers even when they have left us. I used to count on my mother's prayers when she was alive. I'm sure she is praying for me now. Maybe that is what the dreams signify. She is very much with me.

gracia, Katfalls, sterph and 2 others like this.
  5. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Powers

Agreed. :love:

6. An Guilbneach

An Guilbneach Mane Nobiscum Domine

AED I think you can take it that your mother is with you. When you consider it, your mother loves you, this does not change with death. My father would say about his own departed loved ones, that it is like they are in the next room, just beyond the Curtin or vale and at times God would seem to allow the vale get thin.

HeavenlyHosts, gracia and AED like this.
  7. AED

AED Powers

Thankyou. As these dreams have continued on and on this month after not dreaming about her much at all over the years I guess I wondered if she was preparing me for something...not sure what. The times are pretty dark. Just wondered.;)

HeavenlyHosts, DesertStar7 and Sam like this.
  8. Christy1983

Christy1983 Archangels

AED, you could always have a Mass said for your mother. That is like giving her a present and keeping in touch.

9. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Powers

Last night I dreamed an aunt (died in 2013 at age 75) came back to life. Of course everyone was shocked to see her (younger and healthy/happy; her mid-50s self). I didn't want to believe it, but sure enough -- and we talked a moment, but my brain couldn't make sense of how this could be and so the dream ended.

I woke up wondering why I'd dreamed that. (n) Later today I recalled your post, AED. (y)

This aunt and I were somewhat close, but she definitely preferred the males of the family.

Since her death I've often seen "I love you to the Moon and back," her favorite later-life saying, "at chance" -- when I need it.

10. Sanctus

Not so much a dream I've had, but a dream I have- would be to see the Churches in my home country full again and Mass attendance back to the way it used to. I'm of the millennial generation but still know the early nineties, eighties etc. were much happier times here when families and people were attending Mass regularly. Also have memories of my grandmother who was a very devout woman, she attended Mass nearly every day of her life and used to say the Rosary with the family every evening. It would be great to see "Holy Ireland" again in our lifetime.

11. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Powers

Past midnight I had a dream of a theological question, would God still exist if His children didn't?

And I answered, "Yes."

That the question was even asked troubled me.

I woke up with tears on my face.

Jo M, HeavenlyHosts and Sam like this.
  12. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

I've had a few dreams recently with an angel who showed me some things. One of them was about my MIL who it told me was in heaven. Stories of her would make most people blush. She was a very great sinner and sometimes scandalous. In spite of this, she believed, was a catholic and she gave her children their start in the church.
    Another was a dream I had in which an angel spoke to me and told me that very very few people who have been baptized in the spirit did not go to be with God after their deaths in spite of their struggles and failures here on earth. It told me also that those who are confirmed in the Church here on earth receive a very special crown and honor in heaven.
    I had a dream a few nights back and in it an angel showed me a young couple that had a child who had the body of a young man but he was very physically disabled and had the mind of a young infant. The government tried to euthanize him but the mother and father would not have any part of it and fought very hard for him and their love for him was so beautiful and pure that they were very celebrated in heaven by all the souls there.

This is bold of me so please forgive me if this offends anyone. Your mother is in heaven and your faith is very childlike and pure just as Jesus instructed us to be. It is very pleasing to God.

DesertStar7, Jo M, AED and 2 others like this.
  13. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

AED likes this.
  14. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

The graces of the Holy Spirit in these dark times are going to amaze many people and fill them with a joy that will be evident to anyone with eyes to see.

Jo M, AED, Mary's child and 1 other person like this.
  15. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Will do

AED likes this.
  16. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Archangels

I am not sure if this issue has already been discussed in this topic but I would like to ask if anyone has had a dream or vision about the period that we will have the Suppression of Holy Mass on earth, such as through a new liturgy or some type of persecution against the celebration of Sacrifice.

17. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

Not me personally, but about 10 years ago on the old Catholic Answers Forum I did some dream interpretation for someone who was dreaming of a huge church that was empty and dimly lit, but in the basement there were many people with many candles lighting up the place. Can't go into any more detail than that.

Luan Ribeiro, Mary's child and AED like this.
  18. AED

AED Powers

I actually was at several retreats some years ago with Roy Schoeman. He is very nice in person. Very bright and very humble.

Katfalls, HeavenlyHosts and Don_D like this.
  19. AED

AED Powers

It would indeed. May God hasten it!

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  20. AED

AED Powers

Thank you Don. Your words bring me great comfort. Your dream about your MIL reminds of Maria Simma's experience with the Holy souls in purgatory. There were many thay went quickly to heaven that would "make you blush" but she observed that God doesn't judge as we do. He sees the heart.