Share Your Dreams and/or Visions

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Andy3, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Franciscan

Franciscan Angels

Right before I awoke this morning, I heard a loud voice clearly in my dream announce "The whole world will soon go quiet." Then I woke up immediately. ??? Perhaps one large, sudden event will occur that will make the whole world stop, think, and pause for moment.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
    padraig, Jo M, Seagrace and 4 others like this.
  2. Sanctus

Sanctus "Pray, pray ,pray!"

I regularly see the number 33 and 39. My spiritual advisor says it's Jesus saying to "keep going". Was dealing with very severe trepidation and anxiety for much of the year. Seems to be a bit easier now, but staying on guard all the same. Hopefully everything will be OK, get horrible fears about something happening alot, for some reason.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
    padraig, Jackie, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  3. Sam

Sam Powers

I had an odd dream two nights ago. Every thing was in chaos and suddenly every one was calling to St. Joseph. Odd thing was I was told to say his name in Italian. Giuseppe. Then suddenly the great St, Joseph came and he was huge and powerful.. I wondered if it meant to pray to St. Joseph for Italy, the Church? My husband is Italian{descent} so maybe personal.

padraig, Julia, Jo M and 5 others like this.
  4. AED

AED Powers

Clearly a spiritual dream though. Maybe pray for all those intentions to St Joseph. He IS powerful and I have a feeling this is his time.

padraig, Irishguy2, Jo M and 4 others like this.
  5. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

Are you sure they weren't murder wasps?

6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

The Warning? I think maybe.

Jo M, Shae, Sam and 4 others like this.
  7. Seagrace

Seagrace Archangels

I am heeding this! I too was awakened at around 3am this morning. It has happened before - but today, I felt it was unusual. There was something about today.

Jo M, Mary's child, AED and 1 other person like this.
  8. Sanctus

Had an interesting dream last night about the TLM. Archbishop Viagano was in too strangely enough. Have felt a desire to return to TLM recently.

Sam, Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  9. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

:)

10. Sanctus

11. Sanctus

I still believe in the goodness and validity of the new Mass. Perhaps you can have both!

12. Sanctus

He seems to have messed up alot of energies and channels in my body with his "healing" techniques. An exorcist and his helper who was with him told me to ask Our Lady to close the channels. Have been petitioning for a long time now. What came to mind about this Shaman was something Malachi Martin said about people who are perfectly possessed "We might not know them, but they know us" This Shaman seemed to have went to town on me in a particular way, compared to what I have seen others experience with it. I honestly believe he wanted to lead me to my death and was quite focused in doing so. Some of the stuff I experienced around the time of the "sessions" with him were more akin to a horror movie. It was a big wake up call that people of very ill intent exist in the world, particularly with these so called "healers" and those who practice alternative spiritualites. Some of the most unstable and damaged people I have met have been involved in Reiki also, just to add, or those who are attuned to it or practice it.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
    Sam and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  13. Sanctus

Have met a number of "psychics" along the way, too. They are very vexatious people to be around. They seem to feel they have a duty to reveal very personal information about your life to you, stuff they have no business knowing. Very intrusive. Met one in Medjugorje a couple of times and spent the whole pilgrimage purposefully avoiding her. She was even doing tarot readings for another pilgrim on the way home on the plane. God only knows what she was doing in Medjugorje. Although they say where Our Lady is the devil isn't far behind.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
    Sam, Pray4peace, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  14. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

You have posted much truth in these last posts from your heart, Sanctus. I believe every word you have said.
    I have experienced some of it first hand.

Sanctus, Jo M and Seagrace like this.
  15. Irishguy2

Irishguy2 Principalities

Devil knows the Bible back and forward. Demonic spirits knows us than we do cos they see everything.

Found reiki was bloody dangerous cos I didn't know it that time . It was all the rage back then as I went there for supposed 'healing sessions'. Its bit easier than being initiated I guess. These energies that I could feel it were of the demons.. confirmed by exorcist.

I was initiated in TM with a mantra. I never practiced nor used it just once. I found it very very difficult to get out of it than entering it. It took some years to get out of it with many masses plus confession. Then met one priest one day and told him re TM. Next day I found myself crying for no reason as if TM spirit was crying cos leaving my body.

I bore no ill will towards the TM guy who imitated the TM. It was my fault that I went to him and also his part for being deceiving me etc.

It might be best for you to forgive the shaman which I knew by name and don't go near him even bless him though. Perhaps best to report him to proper authorities if you can.

Tanker, Sanctus, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  16. Seagrace

Seagrace Archangels

Me too, HH.
    Especially the... people who are perfectly possessed "We might not know them, but they know us.."

Jo M, HeavenlyHosts and Sanctus like this.
  17. Irishguy2

Irishguy2 Principalities

I avoided 'psychics' for a long time cos one day I attended an alternative health fair or healing fair back then. There were one long row of psychics tables, one of the psychics, who was late princess Diana's advisor that time as she was sitting all day in that fair. I watched her for some time then I noticed her eyes which wasn't natural, something wasn't right with body language as well. Then I got a glimpse that she was a fake one then I left her.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  18. Sanctus

Reminds us to be "as wise as serpents and gentle as doves." Developing a good relationship with our Guardian Angel is probably a good idea too.

Jo M, Sam, Mary's child and 2 others like this.
  19. Sam

Sam Powers

Had an insight in prayer last night. In the dream I was drawn down to St. Joseph's robe{except I kept calling it his coat} and just kept staring intently at it. You could almost say it was changing colors, but that's not an apt description, but that it seemed to be rich in color. This keeps coming back to me and while I was praying I suddenly was seeing his "coat" again. It seemed to be of a very rich brown, then a very strong reddish brown, then with gold flickering. Suddenly I thought, isn't there a 30 day prayer- St. Joseph's cloak? By the way, I was renewing my baptismal promises and lifting up my husband and children's baptismal promises and all baptized creatures and placing us all in the Immaculate Heart of Mary, then saying the Creed when this happened.

Still not sure why all the people{and there were many} turned to me and were telling me to say his name in Italian, but feel sure I am to say this prayer.

Seagrace, Jo M, Mary's child and 2 others like this.
  20. AED

AED Powers

I have read the novena to St Joseph under his cloak is very powerful. I just feel he is coming into real prominence now as if God wants him with Mother Mary when the head crushing starts. Her heel. His cloak? Or staff maybe.

Seagrace, Sam, garabandal and 2 others like this.